/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Don't Be Sad! Allah is with the Patient!

transition?
10-18-2009, 08:19 PM
Last night, I had to talk someone out of suicide. imsad

I still don't know if that person has recovered from depression. I still have an idea that the person might attempt it again. imsad

Be Grateful for what you have. Allah Suffices Us. When we completely submit to Allah (swt),
Surah At Tawba 111.
God hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than God? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.

Don't grieve over the sacrifices, we get the best end of the bargain - Jannah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-18-2009, 08:53 PM
That is exactly what I needed to see.. I don't know if you have helped the other person, but you have certainly helped me.. Jazaki Allah khyran..
sometimes verses in the Quran speak to us directly.. sob7an Allah
:w:

Asian man
10-21-2009, 12:24 AM
Why can't Allah just end the world right now? People are suffering enough in this world

Rasema
10-21-2009, 12:41 AM
:sl:
HA,,,,,, why are we so weak? How come people who don't have nothing to eat....
Allah knows were weak. I;m disappointed at myself!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
10-21-2009, 12:52 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by transition?
I still have an idea that the person might attempt it again. imsad
Inform his/her parents and other family members. If possible , take him/her to a professional psychiatrist.

God hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise).
Thanks for posting this . A good reminder :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.