PDA

View Full Version : Iran accuses Pakistan over attack

GuestFellow
10-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Here is the story!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The_Prince
10-19-2009, 10:01 PM
the strings of the CIA were behind this one, although i wouldnt doubt that certain elements of the ISI knew about it as these groups are also funded, armed, and trained by certain elements of the ISI.

look at the roots of al-qaeda, they were funded, and given arms by the U.S, but the ISI were mainly involved in the day to day training and assistance with them, its an unholy alliance. the mercernies are sincere young men but they dont know theyre being controlled by agency groups who use them as pawns for their own strategic interests.

HamzaTR
10-21-2009, 02:22 AM
As far as I know a terrorist group called Jundullah had claimed responsibility for the attack on Shia-Sunni unity conference in Iran. Rigi, who is the leader of Jundullah gangs received $100,000 from CIA, says Rigi's brother.
All these puppets work hard to undermine Islamic Unity. They showed their satanic faces. I remember Al-Qaeda would attack unity leaders in Iraq. Some other puppets like MKO and Jundullah attack Shia and Sunni tribe leaders who support Unity.
I hope these terrorist attacks won't weak Muslims' unity InshaAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.