/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peer Saab for my parents

dreamscapeuk
10-20-2009, 06:10 AM
:sl:

My parents have been ill for a while mentally and physically and their health is deteriorating. I'm confident it's more than just medical illness and I really want to find a credible Peer Saab that can help them by the will of Allah. Does anyone know of someone?

May Allah reward you for your help and suggestions.

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Masuma
10-21-2009, 12:29 PM
:bism:

:wasalamex

Brother I don't like this "Peer Sahab thing". But I know this that if you yourself pray for your mum and dad, they will inshAllah be cured. Allah for sure will listen to the prayers of children for their parents.

Do you know that there are 4 Surahs of Quran which are called 4 "qul"?
These are
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytb_RSALoSs
Surah Nas,
Surah Ikhlas,
Surah Falaq,
Surah Kafirun.

If you recite these daily with true heart and then pray to Allah to cure your parents, inshAllah Allah will. The power of these verses is just so awesome that it can cure all types of evils and black magic. Magic done on Prophet Muhammad :saws1: must have been very, very strong because doing black magic on Allah's prophet is not something even ordinary for these evil people but still only by the recitation of these surahs, Allah cured the beloved Prophet!

If these Surahs were enough for him :saws1: , so should it be for all of us. Now choice is yours dear brother.

May Allah bless your parents and you.

Allahafiz! :statisfie

Sampharo
10-21-2009, 04:44 PM
This Peer Saab thing as I understand it is a sufi thing, right? Brother, these things are fabrications of sufi sects, no one has any miracles to perform. Stay away from such innovations brother or it will do much more harm than good.

Snowflake
10-21-2009, 06:22 PM
:sl: Brother,

You seem to have been raised believing in the karamaat of walees/peers. This is very common in our culture. And from experience (of seeing other's reactions) I know that you may feel very angry and offended to hear a word against peers. But I request you to read what follows with a calm mind what Allah subhana ta ta 'ala says about Awliyaa-ullah with evidence from the Holy Quran.

Walee - The Saint

The term saint has been used to translate the Arabic word 'Walee' (pl.Awliyaa) which Allah, Exalted be He, used to designate those who are close to Him. But, a more appropriate translation is 'close friend' because walee literally means an ally. Allah, Praise be to Him, even uses it to refer to Himself in the verse:

"Allah is the walee of those who believe and takes them from the darkness into light." (Surah al Baqarah 2:257, 3:68, 42:9, 45:19.
)

He, subhana wa ta 'ala, also uses it to refer to satan as in the verse:

"Whoever takes Satan as a walee instead of Allah, has clearly lost all." (Surah an Nisa 4:119, 7:27, 30 and 4:75
)

This term also means 'close relative' as in the following verse:

"We have given power to the Walee of whoever is wrongly killed, but do not be excessive in the execution (of the murderer). [Surah al-Israa 17:33
]

It is also used in the Qur'an to indicated closeness between men, for example:

"The belivers should not take the disbelievers as awliyaa instead of other believers." (Surah Aal-Imraan 3:28, 4:139, 144 and 5:51

But usage which concerns us most is "Awliyaa-ullah" close friends of Allah. In the Qur'an, Allah has designated among mankind certain types of individuals whom He considers espeically close to Himself. Allah's descritption of His walees can be found in Surah al-Anfaal, where Allah states:

"Verily His (Allah's Awliyaa are only those with Taqwaa, but most people do not realise that."

And Surah Younus:

"Behold! Certainly no fear nor grief shall overcome the Awliyaa of Allah, those who believe and have taqwaa."

Allah explains for us the criterion for "Walaayah" (divine friendship) is Imaan (faith) and taqwaa (piety) and these qualities are shared by the true belivers.

Among the ignorant masses, the main criterion for walaayah (sainthood) is the performance of miracles which are commonly called Karamaat to distinguish them from the miracles of the prophets. To most who hold this belief, the faith and practice of the 'miracle worker' are of no consequence. Hence, some who have been designated 'Saints' held heretical beliefs and practices, while others were known to have abandoned the religious rituals, and, yet others were even involved in licentious and vulgar behavior. However, nowhere has Allah made the working of 'miracles' a stipulation for being His walee. Therefore as earlier, all believers who have Imaan and Taqwa and walees of Allah and He is their Walee, as Allah Himself said,

"Allah is The Walee of those who believe." Surah al-Baqarah 2:257.

Consequently, Muslims are not allowed to designate certain believers as being Awliyaa of Allah and not others. In spite of this clear islamic position, a hierarchy of so-called muslim saints has become a prominent feature in Sufi circles and among the masses who blindly follow them. In ascending order of merit they are:

the Akhhyaar - the chosen - who number 300

the Abdaal - substitues - numbering 40

the Abraar - pious

the 4 Awtaad - pegs

the 3 Nuqabaa - watchmen

the Qutb - pole - who is considered the greatest saint of his tim
e

and top of the list is the Gawth (Succor) the greatest of saints, who is believed in some circles, to be capable of taking on hi shoulders the sins of the believers (na udhu billah). According to the belief of mystics, the saints of the top three classes are present invisibly in Makkah at the hours of prayer. When the Gawth dies, the Qutb replaces him and there is a moving up all through the series, the purest soul of each class rising to the next degree. This body of mythology has bene borrowed from Christianity, just as dhikr beads were adopted from the Christian rosary, and Mawlid from the Christian celebration of Christmas.

SubhanAllah, there is so much more that covers this topic and of great relevance too. But forgive me I can't type anymore.

Brother, Allah accepts the duaas and grant His Mercy to all His creation and especially the believers. Earn the pleasure of Allah subhana wa ta 'ala by being obedient to Allah and praising and glorifying Him. The Prophet (saw) has left us with Allah's Book and His sunnah to show us how to deal with the trials and tribulations in this life. You needn't turn to 'peers sheers'. Believe in Allah alone and ask Him for help. We ask Allah t grant shifa and mercy to your parents. Ameen

:wa:

Source: The Fundamentals of Tawheed by Abu Aminah Bilal Philips.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sampharo
10-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Jazaki Allahu Khairan sister for this article.

It certainly would be hard for the poster to read this if he is engrossed in its belief to accept, but I hope that he does read it with an open mind and go to ask the current highest scholarly heads of Islam, from Arabia itself, to hear for himself how this has started two centuries after the passing of the prophet and grossly involved in bidah and innovation.

Since you are familiar with this though and I have always been interested in learning more: I always learned that the philosophical roots of sufi activities are hindu in origin (attaining enlightenment to become one with the creator upon death like ashram gurus become one with Abraha the creator and do not reincarnate, going out into the wild for years to achieve enlightenment and smoking "something" to get high and "mystical", spreading stories of special powers as a "guru" to attract followers). How did they mix it with christianity?

OurIslamic
10-23-2009, 12:55 PM
Ask around in your local masjid.

Hayfa
10-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Asalaamualykum

Maybe you should see a sheikh to be sure its more than just an illness.

The best thing at times like this is put your trust in Allah and ask him to make a way out for them and you. Know that only Allah can help you and cure them.

Remember and say
Qadr Allah wa maa sha'a kaan
The decree of Allah and what he wills happend

To cure black magic the following verses from the Qur'aan should be recited: on water, some of which is drank and the rest is used to take a bath. verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114 ; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102 ), Al-A'raaf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). Among the du'aa's which have been narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to treat diseases such as sihr and other things is the ruqyah by means of which he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to treat his companions: “ Allaahumma Rabb an-naas, adhhib il-ba's, washfi anta al-Shaafi laa shifaa'a illa shifaa'uka shifaa'an laa yughaadir saqaman (O Allaah, Lord of mankind, remove the harm and heal him, for You are the Healer and there is no healing except Your healing, with a healing which does not leave any disease behind) .”

Rukya - Qur'anic Healing
http://www.kalamullah.com/quran.html

Snowflake
10-23-2009, 03:31 PM
^JazakiAllahu khayr ukhti Hayfa for the link. Here is another one, we pray the brother finds it beneficial inshaAllah.

http://www.missionislam.com/health/quranhealing.html

Akhi Sampharo, I will have to refer to the book to answer your question. If I do not find it there, I will try to look for an answer elsewhere inshaAllah.

However, I do recommend everyone reads this book.......... SubhanAllah I was looking for a pic of the book and found the eBook itself online.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6106188/Th...-Bilal-Philips

brotherubaid
10-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Assalam O Alikum Dear Brother dreamscapeuk

I am so glad you asked this question and i completely understand how concerned you are for your parents

I ask Allah to cure them , and to give them tehhir health and to tae away all evil from them and to punish those responsible for their condition if there is anyone responsible.

Brother first of all please read what i have to say i will try to sum it up briefly but teher is soo much tat i wana tell you.

For every disease that Allah has sent down He has sent down its cure as well so we as muslims have to seek the proper medication and mae sincere dua for healing.

And yes there are at times conditions which are not medical illnesses , we as muslims believe that there are jinns , and there is magic and there is the evil eye and there are the magicians.

Your parents are in a calamiity , a Museebat , But dont join another Museebat upon them by taking them to the wrong person who will look like a peer but will be seeking help from jinns. What im trying to say is that never fight magic with magic or by going to those who use jinns for this purpose.

If your parents have been afflicted by magic of any sort or evil eye or someone has done something to them , dont go to the same type pf people because IT HAS BEEN PROVED FROMMANY TEXTS FROM TEH AUTHENTIC SUNNAH THAT THE MAGICIANS ARE KAFIR AND THE ONE WHO GOES TO THEM AND BELIEVES IN THEM AND IN THEIR CURE CAN ALSO LOSE HIS EMAN N FAITH N END UP DOING KUFR AND SHIRK BY SEEKING HELP FROM JINNS AND SEEKING HELP FROM THOSE WHO SEEK HELP FROM JINNS.

DONT JOIN TWO CALAMITIES ON YOUR PARENTS , THE CALAMITY OF MAGIC/EVIL EYE / EVIL POSSESION AND CALAMITY OF KUFR AND DISBELIEF.

MOST OF THESE PEER WHO CLAIM TO SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS ARE MAGICIANS , OR DEAL WITH JIINS AND ARE KAFIRS EVEN THOUGH THEY MIGHT BE WELL KNOWN N RESPECTED.

NOW HERE ONE MIGHT SAY THAT SUCH AND SUCH PERSON WENT TO SUCH AND SUCH PEER AND GOT CURED AND THEY ALSO TOLD THEM WHO HAS PERFOEMD MAGIC ON THEM.

HERE WE SAY THAT ITS NOT ABOUT GETTING THE RESULTS , ITS ABOUT THE FUNDAMETALS OF OUR FAITH AND AQEEDAH, YES AT TIMES THESE PEERS CAN HELP U AND U WILL GET CURED AS WELL , BUT DOING SO U ARE FIGHTING MAGIC WITH MAGIC AND ENDING UP LOSING YOUR HEREAFTER , YOU AKHIRAT , YOUR ETERNAL LIFE AND YOU MIGHT END UP A KAFIR AFTER ALL WHICH IS MUCH WORST THAN THIS TEMPORARY SUFFERING OF THIS DUNIYA.

SOMETIMES THESE PEER WILL GIVE U TAWEEZ WHICH WILL WORK!! AND YOU WILL GET BETER OR GET UR PROBLEM SOLVED , BUT AT THE SAME TIME U WILL BE LOSING SOMETIHING MUCH BETTER , UR EMAAN , UR ISLAM. WHAT AGREAT LOSS!! COZ THE PROPHET SALA LAHU ALIHI WA SALAM HAS CLEAERLY STATED THAT WHO EVER HANGS A TAWEEZ HAS DONE SHIRK!! and the Ahadith about taweez, charms and amulates are plenty but still our communities have fallen in them completely believeing in them and doing shirk with Allah.

Now there is always a solution to our problems in the Sunnah and Quran and the way of the prophet sala lahu alihi wa sallam because we Muslim believe that Allah has indeed sent down all the guidance and the complete religion on our Prophet sala lahu alihi wa sallam and our Prophet Sala lahu alihi wa sallam did not keep anything from it , did not withhold anything at all and he completely gave us ALL that was sent down to him by Allah and he Delivered the message COMPLETELY so after that there is no need for us to look for soultions outside quran and AUTHENTIC / SAHIH sunnnah coz the deen was completed 1500 years ago and there is notthing missing and " WHAT WAS NOT DEEN AT THAT TIME CANNOT BE DEEN TODAY!"

So the brothers and sisters have guided you to a thing called " Rukya" " Al rukya al Shariyaa" It is what the prophet has taught sala lahu alihi wa sallam and what is proved from him , so no mater if the magic is as sever as Black magic , or evil eye or anyform of jinn possesion or affliction , it can all be cured from the " RUKYA" the AUTHENTIC SHAREEAH RUKYA.

ANYTHING OUTSIDE FROM THIS RUKYA BROTHER IS NOT FROM ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER , SO THERE CAN BE NO GOOD FROM IT , like tawweez with strange words and names and numbers , they are all magic and shirk , these numbers are names of shaytaan and words are names of shatyaans and it is all magic, so dont cure magic with magic brother please.

HOW O U KNOW IF THE PEER IS A GOOD GUY OR A MAGICIAN, CHECK HIM OUT ,

If u go to him and he recites some ayat of Quran but in the middle of them says some strange words that he does not even say loudly so u cant hear and just mumbles them in his mouth know that he is calling the Jinn and Cursing Allah so that these jinns will help him , and yes jinns can help but seeking their help makes one kafir , like jinns can tell who performed this magic , and they can ask teh jinns to release the sick person and leave them , but in doing so you and your parents will lose ur religion and THAT my brother is the biggest misssion of shatyan to make us do kufr n shirk.

Also if he asks what is ur MOM's name , OR AT TIME BOTH PARENST names , know that he is a magicgian , Coz the Jinnns knwo humans by teh name of their mothers , and it is very sad that we SEE on QTV and GEO tv peers and sufi sahabs who openely ask for ur mothers name and then say some things in their mouth and give u answeres and tell you the useen and they do kufr n shirk n magic in front of the cameras and peple sit infront of them and beleiev tham and call them for answers and end up being kafirs and losing their faiths. The whole Ummah is agreed thata magician cures the people and solves their problems by asking the mothers name , or both parenst name to make it look lie he is not a magician , but then uses the moms name to ask the jinns to get him the info , and the Jiinns do not knwo the unsees as well , but they go from jin to jin , n to our Qareens( the jinn that is always with us , our companion) and ask them and get the answers , coz indeed the unseesn is only know by Allah ALONE!

Also if u go to a "pious" person and he tells u a verses from the quran , or a zikr of somesort n then tells u to do this "zikr" or "wird" or "wazeefa" and say this line 616 times for 13 days then know that he is innovated and he has invented this wazeefa and zikr and wird and EVERY INNOVATION IS A MISGUIDANCE AND EVERY MISGUIDANCE IS IN FIRE - as our Prophet told us , so doing these zikrs and wirds and wazeefas will not beneft at all , even though they are zikrs but rather they will harm you.

These peers n sufis and molvis have wazeefa for EVERYTHING!!!

DONT HAVE A JOB , SAY AYAT AL KURSI 100 TIMES BETWEEN SUCH AND SUCH TIME FOR 87 DAYS AND YOU WILL GET A JOB!!!???

HOW????

HOW??? DID THE PROPHET TEACH US THAT?!!! DID HE SALA LAHU A;LIHI WA SALLAM??

JUST ONE QUESTION TO ASK WHEN EVER ANY ONE TELLS U A WIRD OR ZIKR OR WAZEEFA FOR ANY PROBLEM U ARE FACING , UR DAUGHTER CANT GET MARRIED , CANT GET A JOB , CANT FIND A WIFE , U ARE SICK , U HAVE LOST SOMETHING , WHAT EVER !
JUST ASK ONE QUESTUION

" DID THE PROPHET TEACH US THIS????" DID HE SALA LAHU ALIHI WA SALLAM?!!

IF NOT THEN SORRY I CANT DO IT

COZ THE DEEN IS SENT DOWN ON THE PROPHET AND HE WAS COMPLETED HIS MISSION AND WAS HONEST AND TRUTHFUL NOT DECITFUL!!!

SO FOR ME THE GUIDANCE OF ALLAH AND HIS PROPHET IS ENOUGH

I WONT DO UR CRAZY ZIKRS OR WAZEEFA IF IT DOES NOT HAVE MUHAMMAD SALA LAHU ALIHI WA SALLAM'S STAMP ON IT

NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO INVENT THINGS FOR US , OUR DEEN WAS COMPLETE 1500 YEARS AGO , DONT TELL ME THE ELDERS HAVE TAUGHT tHIS COZ BY ALLAH JIBREEL ONLY USED TO COME DOWN TO MUHAMMAD AND AFTER HIS DEATH HE WILL NOT REVEAL ANYTHING TO ANYONE ELSE NO MATTER WHO EVER IT IS ,

BOTTOM LINE READ THE RUKYA ON UR PARENST OR HAVE APIOUS PERSON READ IT ON YOUR PARENTS , BUT HE HAS TO BE PIOUS!!!1 NOT ANOTHER PEER WHO WILL ADD SOEM CRZAY WORDS AND THINGS TO IT AND RUIN IT WITH HIS MAGIC N JINNS. LET US KNOW WHERE U STAY AND WE WILL GUIDE U INSHAHaLLAH TO THE RIGHT MASJID AND PEOPLE.

Assalam O Alikum

Snowflake
10-24-2009, 02:21 PM
:sl:
and just mumbles them in his mouth know that he is calling the Jinn and Cursing Allah so that these jinns will help him
:cry::cry::cry:

we SEE on QTV and GEO tv peers and sufi sahabs who openely ask for ur mothers name and then say some things in their mouth and give u answeres and tell you the useen and they do kufr n shirk n magic in front of the cameras and peple sit infront of them and beleiev tham
I've seen this and if Allah hadn't guided me I too would've believed. In fact I used to have a sufi teacher (Azeemiyah Foundation) who mentored me in spiritual healing using the type of taweez you mention. Alhumdulillah, my dad stopped me as word got around and people started coming to our house. SubhanAllah. I stopped out of obedience to my father, but we had no idea what I was doing was haram. It was only here that I discovered the truth about taweez. Looking back, I remember one of the taweez had a triangle with a dot in it. Then recently I watched the arrivals and found that the triangle represented the pyramid and the dot the eye (sign of Dajjal). Allah saved me :cry:

JazakAllahu khayr for the informative post bro.

brotherubaid
10-24-2009, 07:01 PM
And my Advice to everyone on the board n to teh sister

Its better to be safe than sorry

So be safe and Do What Allah has prescribed for protection from All evil

Yes do your Adhkaar of morning and evening

Yes by the adkhaar Allah repels evil away , keeps it away , and takes what has befallen away.

Yes these are the fortification of a muslim , Allah did not send us down here without a fortification , we never took time out to find out if teher was one , n we went out looking for taweez n peers

Here is a website but i suggets you buy the book , Fortification of a muslim Hisn ul muslim its AhumdiLILLAH available in ALL languages even online

So get it in urdu , in english what ever is easier for u.

www.makedua.com

Here are some examples

Abdullah Ibn Khubaib said: ‘The Messenger of Allaah (S) said to me ‘Recite!’ I replied ‘O Messenger of Allaah, what shall I recite?’ he said ‘Recite:
[Al-Ikhlaas]
[Al-Falaq]
[An-Naas]

…in the evening and the morning three times for it will suffice you of all else.’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adhkaar of morning n evening

‘I take refuge in Allaah’s perfect words from the evil He has created.’ (three times)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘In the name of Allaah with whose name nothing is harmed on earth nor in the heavens and He is The All-Seeing, The All-Knowing.’ (three times)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the evening:

‘We have reached the evening and at this very tiem unto Allaah belongs all sovereignity, and all praise is for Allaah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I take refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I take refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I take refuge in You from torment in the Fire and punishment in the grave.’

…likewise, one says in the morning:

‘We have reached the morning and at this very time unto Allaah belongs all sovereignty…’

In morning
O Allaah, by your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening, by Your leave we live and die and unto You is our resurrection.’

In the evening:

‘O Allaah, by Your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning, by Your leave we live and die and unto You is our return.’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning
‘O Allaah, verily I have reached the morning and call on You, the bearers of Your throne, Your angels, and all of Your creation to witness that You are Allaah, none has the right to be worshipped except You, alone, without partner and that Muhammad is Your Servant and Messenger.’ (four times in the morning and evening)

In evening say "I have reached the evening .....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘O Allaah, what blessing I or any of Your creation have risen upon, is from You alone, without partner, so for You is all praise and unto You all thanks.’

…whoever says this in the morning has indeed offered his day’s thanks and whoever says this in the evening has indeed offered his night’s thanks.

But in evening He says "....Your creation i have reached evening upon.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(i)

‘O Allaah, grant my body health, O Allaah, grant my hearing health, O Allaah, grant my sight health. None has the right to be worshipped except You.’ (three times)

‘O Allaah, I take refuge with You from disbelief and poverty, and I take refuge with You from the punishment of the grave. None has the right to be worshipped except You.’ (three times)

Morning and evening

‘Allaah is Sufficient for me, none has the right to be worshipped except Him, upon Him I rely and He is Lord of the exalted throne.’ (seven times morning and evening)

‘We have reached the morning and at this very time all sovereignty belongs to Allaah, Lord of the worlds. O Allaah, I as you for the good of this day, its triumphs and its guidance, and I take refuge in You from the evil of this day and the evil that follows it.’

(and likewise in the evening) but he says ... we have reached THE EVENING .... n instead of Day he Says Night or evening..

We rise upon the fitrah of Islaam, and the word of pure faith, and upon the religion of our Prophet Muhammad and the religion of our forefather Ibraheem, who was a Muslim and of true faith and was not of those who associate others with Allaah.’

iN THE EVENING SAY ...We reach the Evening upon the fitrah .......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘O Allaah, Knower of the unseen and the seen, Creator of he heavens and the Earth, Lord and Sovereign of all things, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I take refuge in You from the evil of my soul and from the evil and shirk of the devil, and from committing wrong against my soul or bringing such upon another Muslim.’

Morning once n evening once

‘O Allaah, I ask You for pardon and well being in this life and the next. O Allaah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religious and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allaah, veil my weaknesses and set at ease my dismay. O Allaah, preserve me from the front and from behind and on my right and on my left and from above, and I take refuge with You lest I be swallowed up by the earth.’

And apart from these brothers n sisters are very simple and beautiful duaas of sleeping and waking up and Ayat Al kursi when u start ur day and your evening and after every prayer.

Can you guys see the
1- Simplicity
2- Beauty
3- The tawheed
4- The submission

of these duaas??

Tawheed of Allah and Complete Submission To Allah is dripping from these duaas , Absolutely amazing , Islam is submission brothers n sisters n the Adkhaar/ duaas of morning and evening and sleeping and waking up have soooo much submission in them and all praise is due to Allah.

No where in the sunnah of the Prophet u will find a dua or a Name or atribute of Allah like Al samee , Al baseer , Al qawee , Being said 500 times on thursday , or 1326 times every tuesday , or 619 times every wednesdat , or

or this is a classic lol " Grab ur forehead after every fardh prayer and say 11 times " Ya Qawi" lol Astaghfirullah , Who taught this stuff , Did jibreel come to you mr sufi , mr molvi , mr peer n tell u this ?? Coz the Prophet did not tell these

U will find in the above mentioned duas that they are said either once , or threice , or 4 times or the beautgiful dua that is to be recited 7 times.

No where u will find any dua to be recited mmmmmmm.... 419 time !!!

Nope , its easy to diffrentiate between Sunnah and Biddat / biddah / iNNOVATION

they are not practical and they are not simple like the sunnah and they are not asy like the sunnah is easy , but unfortunately the sub continent is filled iwth crap like this and simple people are always being misguided by these molvis , who want people to turnm to them in all problems and seem to have solution for all problems only so they can eat and get ur money , This is Mullaism , This is what we are suffering from in pakistan n india n bangladesh , May Allah help us.

the sunnah is simple , the sunnah is beautiful , the sunnah is the ARK OF NOAH , The sunnah is salvation , the sunnah is the way to success in tis life n the next , the sunnah is to be held on to with our molar teeth The sunnah my brothers n sisters

N in my post there migt be lots of typos n errors , idont usualy have time to post but i see things like these n they hurt me n i have to type n say what i have to say in very short time so i never geta chance to go back to check it out so excuse me.

Assalam O Alikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.