View Full Version : swine flu

A'râf
10-20-2009, 01:14 PM
What do you think about it ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-20-2009, 08:26 PM
:sl:

:hmm:i think its a contagious disease since it spread from person to person. i dunno much abt it, n Alhamdulillah it hasn't reached us.

I think its also deadly if u have a weak immune system???:hmm:

((looking forward to know more about it insha'Allah))

:wa:

titus
10-21-2009, 05:13 AM
It is basically just the flu, just a bit more potent.

A'râf
10-21-2009, 01:25 PM
Thank you for your comment (:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Joe98
10-22-2009, 05:34 AM
If you believe you have Swine Flu, lock yourself in a smokey room for a few days. When you come out, you will be cured. ;D

I spoke to the Doc about swine flu... he said not to worry as he had lots of oinkment. ;D

Yeah. I phoned the swine flu hotline, all I got was crackling. ;D

-

smile
10-22-2009, 02:33 PM
apparently
it's also a money making scheme
coz
ppl are so scared they rushing to
buy tablets and get the vaccination

A'râf
10-22-2009, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
apparently
coz

but very harmful

adverse effect for people are there

:cry:

Soulja Girl
10-22-2009, 04:58 PM

How can you tell whether you have swine flu or normal flu?? :?

A'râf
10-22-2009, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

How can you tell whether you have swine flu or normal flu?? :?

very difficult to understand
You should go to the doctor ,You should go to the doctor for understand :)

-------------------
Türkiye'de çok abartıldı bu grip,okullar filan tatil ediliyor hatta grip aşısı konusunda psikolojik baskı uygulanıyor,ama aşının yan etkileri saymakla bitmez..ki bu aşı içerisinde domuz kanı dahi bulunuyor!
Dış güçlerin oyunlarından bitanesi ..çünkü bu girip labaratuvar ortamında oluşturulmuş ve yayılmış..Allah'a havale bu işi yapanlar..

Mevla cümlemizden ırak etsin bu gribi diyelim (Amin)

Evet şimdi şu yazdıklarımı çevirmek için bi gönüllü aranıyor (:

yasin ibn Ahmad
10-22-2009, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A'râf
Türkiye'de çok abartıldı bu grip,okullar filan tatil ediliyor hatta grip aşısı konusunda psikolojik baskı uygulanıyor,ama aşının yan etkileri saymakla bitmez..ki bu aşı içerisinde domuz kanı dahi bulunuyor!
Dış güçlerin oyunlarından bitanesi ..çünkü bu girip labaratuvar ortamında oluşturulmuş ve yayılmış..Allah'a havale bu işi yapanlar..

Mevla cümlemizden ırak etsin bu gribi diyelim (Amin)

Evet şimdi şu yazdıklarımı çevirmek için bi gönüllü aranıyor (:
Translation

This issue is exegerated in Turkey too much.some schools are closed.There is also psychological pressure on people.Yet the vaccination has many side effects.It even includes pig blood.!
the whole thing is a trick played by external forces...Because this flu was created in lab environment and spreaded.
May Allah keep all of us away from this flu (ameen)

titus
10-23-2009, 03:32 AM
Someone reads too many conspiracy sites on the internet.

It's a good thing the bubonic plague didn't occur during present day. Everyone would be claiming it created in a lab by Israel/USA/UK/Illuminati/etc.

NYCmuslim
10-23-2009, 01:22 PM
Swine flu is over-hyped nonsense being pushed to scare us so we can take the mercury-riddled vaccinations. Regular flu kills way more people. Just take your vitamin D and wash your hands. Im not falling for it.

Peace
:w:

HamzaTR
10-23-2009, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
apparently
coz
If you learn who the owner of these medicines are then you will get shocked..
Flu is more dangerous than swine flu. In Turkey 7000 people die of flu annually. but 4500 people died of swine flu worldwide so far.
Turkey or any other country thinks measures for swine flu? but not for flu..
Strange.. For measures, Turkey bought 30 million vaccines from the USA. I think they've made enough money.. Right?

HamzaTR
10-23-2009, 04:46 PM
I just learnt that this is not the fist swine flu alert. There was a few other but in 1976, Fort Dix, the swine flu shot got more lives than swine flu??

Woodrow
10-23-2009, 05:24 PM
The flu is the flu is the flu by any other name it is still the flu

The flu virus is a strange thing. It is not a living organism in the common concept of living. It has more in common with being a self replicating crystal It can not be killed in the sense of killing a bacteria. But, through vaccines a person can be rendered a non-viable host for it. the problem is a virus changes as it finds new hosts to live in and as a result a vaccine that was effective at one point is now longer effective because the structure of the virus is no longer the same.

As the flu virus changes it is usually named after either the location it is first identified in or the organism it was first found in so you get names like Asian Flu, Hong Kong Flu, Avian Flu, swine flu etc. Swine flu did not come from pigs, it is just that it was first identified as a new variation from samples taken from a pig.

But, over all it is still the same old flu that has been running around for eons, just been re-packaged.

_PakistaN_
10-24-2009, 04:12 AM
From and honest opinion, research and an educated guess.

Swine flu is created in a lab. They are pushing it on the media too much lol. They make it seem as if the world cracked into two parts lol. They telling you to run away from that flu like if it were a dog chasing u lol. Then they want to you to take the vaccination which has even a greater chance of you getting the flu.

I don't believe in the swine flu. I don't go with the media flow. Even if it does exist, I'll get it and die maybe.. but running around and gathering media facts and thinking about taking vaccinations is just rediculous.

titus
10-24-2009, 06:33 AM
The swine flu does exist. I have had a few friends get it already.

It is basically just like Woodrow said, just another form of the flu. It does seem to be more harmful to certain groups (babies, pregnant women, etc.) but otherwise acts just like any other flu.

Flu is more dangerous than swine flu. In Turkey 7000 people die of flu annually. but 4500 people died of swine flu worldwide so far.
You cannot go by those numbers alone. The swine flu is fairly recent so the death toll will be lower, even if it did happen to be more deadly. The numbers you would need to look at would be the mortality rate for those that contracted the swine flu vs. those that got another form of the flu. I have yet to see any reports that give such numbers.

Blackpool
10-24-2009, 08:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by A'râf
What do you think about it ?
Pffft it's nothing. It's just a flu. I know many, many people that have been off with swine flu and a week later they returned to work back to normal. This could have been used to steer the peoples' minds from the mps' expenses and the recession :hmm: It worked.

HamzaTR
10-24-2009, 04:31 PM
I don't mean that we should not care it. I ask which is more important. Secondly, why did Turkey buy 30 million vaccines which is not tested yet?
Source: http://www.turkpaylasim.com/domuzgribi

Muezzin
11-06-2009, 11:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
If you believe you have Swine Flu, lock yourself in a smokey room for a few days. When you come out, you will be cured. ;D

I spoke to the Doc about swine flu... he said not to worry as he had lots of oinkment. ;D

Yeah. I phoned the swine flu hotline, all I got was crackling. ;D

-
Stop telling porkies.

OmerAsadAllah
11-07-2009, 03:50 AM
Alhamdulillah If a person prays five times a day, he will also be of course washing his hands for wudu. A way of protecting yourself from the disease. Subhanallah the benefits of prayer are not only that which benefit you for Akhirah, but should also be looked upon as a blessing.

glo
11-07-2009, 08:26 AM
^
True, regular hand washing is the best way to combat the spread of swine flu, or any other flu.

Also remember to wash your hands after sneezing or coughing into your hand, after blowing your nose and before touching food.

Here is the official NHS advice:
To reduce the risk of catching or spreading the virus you should:
-cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, using a tissue
-throw the tissue away quickly and carefully
-wash your hands regularly with soap and water
-clean hard surfaces (like door handles and remote controls) frequently with a normal cleaning product

Alim Apprentice
11-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Well, a positive thing about this (hype or not) is that a lot of us are starting to practice better hygiene ;) Never before has there been as many community services messages propagation the importance of washing hands and staying away from others if you're sick.

anatolian
11-08-2009, 03:10 PM
I also think that the virus might have been produced in labs by some people in order to profiteer by selling the medicines. But, this does not change the fat that the disease exists and spread over the world. Countries must produce their own vaccines in order to be safe from both the disease and the profiteers.

Mujahideen92
11-08-2009, 03:12 PM
Its not a big deal, me and my family had swine flu for a week and got over it.

titus
11-10-2009, 07:11 AM
I also think that the virus might have been produced in labs by some people in order to profiteer by selling the medicines.
Diseases come and go. New ones sprout all the time and have done so for as long as we know. History is full of epidemics and illnesses, and this was long before people even knew what a germ or a virus was. Viruses mutate and they adapt. They always have and they always will. There is absolutely no reason to believe that this disease was created by someone to make a profit.

Its not a big deal, me and my family had swine flu for a week and got over it.
A few of my employees got it. They were off work for a few days then right back at it. Just like any other kind of flu.

Woodrow
11-10-2009, 02:59 PM
I've been trying to nail down who would make the most money from the sale of swine flu vaccine. What I am finding is a bit of a surprise. The Drug companies that are marketing it are headquartered mostly in France and Sweden. The location of the manufacturers seems to be in the worlds largest vaccine producing plants which are in India.

all I know that for those of us in the USA who desire to get the vaccine, it is much cheaper to get it in either Canada or Mexico.

anatolian
11-10-2009, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
There is absolutely no reason to believe that this disease was created by someone to make a profit.
The country it first appeared. Mexico is a gate to the USA and the USA is a gate to the world.

At the same time it has been proved again pork meat is not good for your health. If you dont eat pork you dont get the virus from its meat.

titus
11-10-2009, 09:43 PM
So the fact that it was first found in Mexico is the evidence of a conspiracy? Really?

Also, you don't get this virus from eating pork, unless you eat the meat raw, and I don't know anyone that does that.

anatolian
11-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Not an evidence at all, but the possibility. I am talking about the possibilities. Read my first post again.

The rare done meat dishes are popular, arent they?

Muezzin
11-11-2009, 07:26 PM
It is indeed possible.

I don't see its relevance though, unless this is an argument as to why pork is haraam. The reasoning of that argument would be fallacious, however.

Woodrow
11-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Actually people should have always known pork is hazardous. Anybody who lives in a country where pork is sold has seen the warnings that pork must be "Cured" and/or thoroughly cooked before eating. It should never be eaten rare or improperly cooked of cured.

Of course us Muslims don't have to worry about the safety warnings about pork, that is a hazardous substance we avoid.

Now back to Swine Flu. Very few if any people have contracted it from pork. Most people catch it from contact with people. It does not have to be actual physical contact, just handling the same objects can be sufficient.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.