/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sorry!!!!!!

Grofica
10-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Assalamu alaikum!

sorry its been so long since i have written... i have been a bad bad poster... (i just havent had internet) anyway! i am back! i missed you all!

:embarrass

~Grofica

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
10-20-2009, 08:16 PM
Good to have you back, Grofica.
How have you been?

Grofica
10-20-2009, 08:19 PM
thank you i am great... my hubby and i get a little vacation soon and i am so excited to go spend some time with my mother in law!

how have you been glo?

Cabdullahi
10-20-2009, 08:19 PM
apology accepted!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
10-20-2009, 08:21 PM
I'm fine, Grofica.
I am going to visit my family in Germany soon. I just hope we all stay healthy before the trip.

Hope you enjoy your vacation! Where are you going?

Grofica
10-20-2009, 09:37 PM
back to bosna :-) for two weeks... i have missed it <3 and i will get to spend some time with my mom-in-law... im so happy!

zakirs
10-20-2009, 09:39 PM
welcome back sister :)

Hayaa
10-21-2009, 04:12 AM
:sl:

Welcome back sis :D... I'm looking forward to your posts. ^_^

Fטлку
10-21-2009, 08:05 AM
I'm new so we haven't met but umm...welcome back! :D

ژاله
10-21-2009, 09:14 AM
welcome back Grofica.:) looking forward to see your posts.
tc

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!