/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all!

Darnell
10-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Hello all,

Just saying hello...

Hoping to maybe clear up some misconceptions I might have towards Islam, which have held me back from fully embracing this religion.

Thanks,

Darnell :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
10-20-2009, 09:16 PM
wassup darnell ! .......you have a temporary profile :( have you paid the register fee of 5 dollars yet?....lol im just playing man! :)

zakirs
10-20-2009, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Darnell
Hello all,

Just saying hello...

Hoping to maybe clear up some misconceptions I might have towards Islam, which have held me back from fully embracing this religion.

Thanks,

Darnell :)
Salaam bro ,

glad to have you here :) .. be sure to ask any questions

Fטлку
10-21-2009, 07:37 AM
Hello Darnellll :D
Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
10-21-2009, 07:41 AM
Hi!!!!!

welcome and have a beneficial stay :D

start create a thread as fast as you can!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!