/* */

PDA

View Full Version : advice

muslimsister1
10-21-2009, 10:44 AM
:sl:

Hope you are all in gud health, im after some advice, i currently work as a admin assistant part time 9-1, this is ideal for me as i live with in-laws and i would hate it if my mother inlaw did all the house work etc. anyways i jst feel as tho i want to do something else as in a course and then go on to work elsewhere, the only thing is im scared to commit to summat that i cant carry out due to other responsibilites, would be grateful for any advice, jazakallah :sunny:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zakirs
10-21-2009, 06:15 PM
IF you feel like doing some course.. go do it.. if you fear that you can't daily go to a university , think of correspondence courses.

http://www.londonexternal.ac.uk/ some thing like this :)..

:sl:

all the best sis

dovelove
10-21-2009, 06:59 PM
hello

open university, many courses beginner to advanced, can do combi degree made up of modules of ur choice. its distance learning, perhaps google distance learning, u mite only hav to attend once a month minimal attendance learn from home. All the best

cheerio

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.