/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel joins US for defence drill

GuestFellow
10-21-2009, 06:06 PM
Israel and the US are due to begin a two-week military defence exercise, thought to be the largest of its kind in Israel's history.

Click on the link above to read the rest of the article.

Last week, Turkey, one of the few Muslim countries with whom Israel has had good contacts, cancelled a joint air force exercise with Israel.
Well it is about time! Israel have enough support as it is.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The_Prince
10-21-2009, 08:55 PM
isnt it funny, when Iran does such exercises they get attacked as being provacation, but when Israel and the U.S. do it ohhhhhh its all good in the hood, no problemo, the civilized army of the world are just doing what theyre allowed to do, because no one else has a right to, especially if your a Muslim, because you Muslims are backward ppl who have no right to speak up against us or oppose us or make defence systems, how dare you!

GuestFellow
10-21-2009, 09:08 PM
Israel simply sounds paranoid. You cannot keep controlling other nations and getting away with massacre of innocent civilians. I noticed as the years go by there has been less and less support for Israel.

HamzaTR
10-23-2009, 04:15 PM
it will decrease more InshaAllah bro Guest. I've read a saying of the Prophet of Islam (pbuh) that; (Zionists will oppress the world, so) in the holy war between Muslims and Jews, even the stone (stone hearted) will show where the zionists hide. Noone will defend them

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
10-23-2009, 09:33 PM
:salamext:
format_quote Originally Posted by HamzaTR
I've read a saying of the Prophet of Islam (pbuh) that; (Zionists will oppress the world, so) in the holy war between Muslims and Jews, even the stone (stone hearted) will show where the zionists hide. Noone will defend them
I've never heard that one before. Would you happen to have a reference?

JazakAllahu Khayran. :)

HamzaTR
10-24-2009, 04:26 PM
There are many sources. But if you want have a look at the commentaries of Surah al-Israa, verses from 4 to 7

"..And We gave (Clear) Warning to the Children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished)! So when the promise for the first of the two came, We sent over you Our servants, of mighty prowess, so they went to and fro among the houses, and it was a promise to be accomplished. Then we gave you once again your turn against them, and We aided you with wealth and children and made you more in soldiery. If ye did well, ye did well for yourselves; if ye did evil, (ye did it) against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disfigure your faces, and to enter your Temple as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that fell into their power..."

There stated Jews making mischief twice. 1st happened. 2nd is happening now. Because Allah says; "We aided you with wealth and children and made you more in soldiery." To your information it is the first time that zionists founded a state.

The saying of the Peophet I mentioned is about the second warning as far as I know..
I don't have english translation of the Hadith books, but here is what I found on the net.

"The Prophet (pbuh) said: The time [of judgment] will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews and kill them; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him!" (Sahih Muslim book 41, no. 6985)

also Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: "Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight wi the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdallah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

Thanks. MasSalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.