/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do not click here!

Beardo
10-22-2009, 01:23 PM
So you decided to do it anyway, eh? >_> Couldn't hold onto your Nafs for a simple thing like a thread.

I'm making this thread actually because a lot of young Muslims always say "Darn.. If Adam Alayhe Salaam didn't eat from that tree, we would all be in heaven."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-22-2009, 01:43 PM
who says that? :uuh:

and i only clicked this thread because i expected an amazing article from the one and only Rashad!

WHERES MY ARTICLE? :(

zakirs
10-22-2009, 01:52 PM
lol its a trap.. dammit i fell for it :/

Rasema
10-23-2009, 12:35 PM
:sl:
Good one. ;D :'(
:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Raindrop~
10-23-2009, 12:37 PM
lol lol i couldnt help myself :)
its a brilliant idea lol

OurIslamic
10-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Oh noe!!!!!

Woodrow
10-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Temptation is always the strongest when we are told not to do some thing. The word NOT is probably the most difficult word to obey and the easiest to ignore.

Beardo
10-23-2009, 01:15 PM
It wasn't just temptation of the fruits that made Adam alayhis salam eat from that tree. Rather they just wanted to be close to Allah forever. But Iblees deceived them:
format_quote Originally Posted by Surah A'raf
19: "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden, and enjoy (its good things) as ye wish: but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression."
20: Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them, bringing openly before their minds all their shame that was hidden from them (before): he said: "Your Lord only forbade you this tree, lest ye should become angels or such beings as live for ever."
21: And he swore to them both, that he was their sincere adviser.
22: So by deceit he brought about their fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them, and they began to sew together the leaves of the garden over their bodies. And their Lord called unto them: "Did I not forbid you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy unto you?"
format_quote Originally Posted by Surah Taha
120: But Satan whispered evil to him: he said, "O Adam! shall I lead thee to the Tree of Eternity and to a kingdom that never decays?"
121: In the result, they both ate of the tree,

Ornamental
10-23-2009, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
So you decided to do it anyway, eh? >_> Couldn't hold onto your Nafs for a simple thing like a thread.

I'm making this thread actually because a lot of young Muslims always say "Darn.. If Adam Alayhe Salaam didn't eat from that tree, we would all be in heaven."
I actually only clicked on the thread to laugh at your attempt to make me not click on the thread (because I hovered over it and saw the content). Methinks though, that this is still falling for it albeit with a different intention.

Boo :(

Beardo
10-24-2009, 12:30 AM
Mwahahaha. Tricked you all. X-] I have succeededddd!!!

Wait... I'm not comparing myself to Iblees am I? :X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.