/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Extending a hand of friendship

zakirs
10-22-2009, 01:50 PM
:sl:

hello to all my brothers and sisters..

I am from India and sometimes it hurts me to see brothers from pakistan posting this.

It is not about Gaza vs Palestine. It is not about Sunni vs Sunni. Taliban have done alot of harm things (suicide bombing, killing civilan, supplied by India and Israel and USA to attack our people), so Pakistan Army came to destroy unIslamic bad people..

You see, India, US, Israel became involved in Afghanistan and supported them to attack Pakistan inside.

I just want to clarify that India is not an Islamophobic or anti paksitan country. Infact we have as much muslims as pakistan has ( 179 700 450 against 180,800,000 (2009 est) .Please dont believe on what media says.. If you really think India supports taliban then why do you think it has attacks in its own country by Taliban.

I am not here to start a India pakistan hate thread , but would like to request all brothers from Pakistan to not to be carried away by the media and be sensible.And regarding India;s role in Afghanistan , You must have realised by now that we dont support taliban ( two attacks on Indian embassy in Afg) ..We are there to build roads and create electricity

Funds have been committed for education, health, power and telecommunications. There has also been money in the form of food aid and help to strengthen governance.

India is building the country's new parliament building, erecting power transmission lines in the north, and building more than 200km (125 miles) of roads.

It is digging tube wells in six provinces, running sanitation projects and medical missions, and working on lighting up 100 villages using solar energy. It is also building a dam and handing out scholarships to young Afghan students.

India has also given at least three Airbus planes to Afghanistan's ailing national airline. Several thousand Indians are engaged in development work.

Work on the projects has also moved briskly.

In January, India completed building the 218km Zaranj-Delaram highway in south-west Afghanistan near the Iranian border.

In May, an India-made power transmission line to Kabul and a sub-station were opened, bringing 24-hour electricity to the capital for the first time in 17 years.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7492982.stm

Fault is sometimes with India too , every time something happens we blame ISI.. but hate only grows more hatred.

Hope we start treating each other repectfully , and stop suspiscion against each other.

a Proud Indian Muslim :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
10-22-2009, 02:31 PM
:threadapp

GuestFellow
10-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Nationality does not mean anything to me. I'm Pakistani but that means nothing to me. Race simply gives comfort to people and something to be proud of. Race is something that I can never be proud of because I simply had no control over it. I never chosen what race I wanted to be part of. I personally find it difficult to understand how can people be proud of their race or the colour of their skin when they never had control over it.

I'm not entirely sure what is exactly happening between India and Pakistan. I don't have anything against civilians living in India.

S_87
10-22-2009, 05:07 PM
i guess the person was referring to the indian govt which totally sucks.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
10-22-2009, 05:39 PM
pakistani and indian government make me+o(

alcurad
10-22-2009, 06:17 PM
in the struggle for survival, enemies are made and called as such..Israel calls most of the middle east 'enemy', so do many in the US, they also consider Pakistan an 'enemy' for 'meddling' in Afghanistan, the same goes for India.

the world revolves around benefit, wherever interests clash there are enemies, it's the way of the world, yet..

Islam is a universal religion with nothing against anyone except those who oppress and subjugate, but 'muslims' are not 'above' being oppressed and subjugated, let alone or oppressing and subjugating others, hence the cycle goes on.

zakirs
10-22-2009, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
pakistani and indian government make me+o(
Govts are never good. :).Politics are too unconcerned with common man these days.

Nationality does not mean anything to me. I'm Pakistani but that means nothing to me. Race simply gives comfort to people and something to be proud of. Race is something that I can never be proud of because I simply had no control over it.

Being proud of race is onething and being proud of nation is totally different.I can be a migrant living in India but might be still proud of it.Like somebody are proud of US.

zakirs
10-22-2009, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
i guess the person was referring to the indian govt which totally sucks.
Sister I never called for more hatred.I can say the same about the other govt.

:sl:

Tilmeez
10-23-2009, 06:22 AM
This reminds me of this joke:
Two right wing Hindu Indians extremists boarded a flight out of London

One took a window seat and the other sat next to him in the middle seat... Just before takeoff, a Pakistani army guy sat down in the aisle
seat.

After takeoff, the Pakistani kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes in his socks, and was settling in when the Indian in the window seat said, 'I need to get up and get a Coke.'

Don't get up,' said the Pakistani, 'I'm in the aisle seat, 'I'll get it for you.'

As soon as he left, one of the Indians picked up the Pakistani's shoes and spat in it.

When the Pakistani returned with the Coke, the other Indian said, 'That looks good, I'd really like one, too.'

Again, the Pakistani obligingly went to fetch it. While he was gone the other Indian picked up his other shoe and spat in it.

When the Pakistani returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight. As the plane was landing, the Pakistani slipped his feet into his shoes
and knew immediately what had happened. He leaned over and asked his Indian neighbors. . .
'Why does it have to be this way?'

'How long must this go on?

This fighting between our nations?

This hatred?

This animosity?

This spitting in shoes and PISSING in Cokes ......!!!

Humbler_359
10-23-2009, 07:44 AM
:sl: Zakir,

Brother, it is not our interested to engage wars against each other. We are all innocent human beings.

World peace must start now, however, I guess, it is very REAL world, bad governments are everywhere. Nobel Prize Obama is the biggest joke.

INDIA and PAKISTAN BROTHERLY FRIENDSHIPS :D

:wa:

In REALITY, India RAW-Israel Mossad-US CIA nexus still do secretly funded 'outside' Talibans to apart Pakistan in order to get rid of nuclear missiles and technology-we are only Muslim country ever had, Sir there is something else in Afghanistan, not only for infrastructures by world-helpers.....

May Allah help us to be united with Muslims together against deceivers with full of lies and twisted. History proved it repeatedly without questions (ie.Palestine, Bosnia, Kashmir, Serbia, Iraq WMD?, WWII, etc).

Snowflake
10-23-2009, 07:55 AM
^ LOL @ bro Tilmeez:ooh:

:sl: Brother Zakir, please don't feel disheartened. When we speak of India in negative terms, it is only for the anti-islam hindus. I know how you must feel though so inshaAllah from now on whenever I make mention of India, I will add which nation of india I'm ascribing to. My paternal and maternal grandfathers were Indian hindus. Not that I'd have anything against Indians if they weren't lol : )

zakirs
10-23-2009, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
^ LOL @ bro Tilmeez:ooh:

:sl: Brother Zakir, please don't feel disheartened. When we speak of India in negative terms, it is only for the anti-islam hindus. I know how you must feel though so inshaAllah from now on whenever I make mention of India, I will add which nation of india I'm ascribing to. My paternal and maternal grandfathers were Indian hindus. Not that I'd have anything against Indians if they weren't lol : )

I appreciate all your comments :).Indeed My friend recently went to australia , He knew nobody there but among the friends he made in 3 months by the time he returned were two pakistani brothers who took him for a treat just because he was indian and a Pakistani taxi driver who took only half the charge because he was happy to talk to an indian.(They apparently chatted in hindi all through the ride)

zakirs
10-23-2009, 03:24 PM

In REALITY, India RAW-Israel Mossad-US CIA nexus still do secretly funded 'outside' Talibans to apart Pakistan in order to get rid of nuclear missiles and technology-we are only Muslim country ever had, Sir there is something else in Afghanistan, not only for infrastructures by world-helpers.....
I thinks its not true..
but anyway God only knows bro .. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.