/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sometimes the Dua's are not answered bcoz...

ahmed_indian
10-22-2009, 03:20 PM
:sl:

if ur child loves u a lot and obeys u....u will love him very much and try to fulfill his wishes.

but if he asks u to allow him to play with fire/acid/knife....u will say "NO". not because u dont love him but bcoz u love him a lot.

so....sometimes Allah dont answer our Dua's not bcoz He dont love us but bcoz He loves us a lot.

He knows that we might get too much involved in top-level job, so He doesnt give us. He knows that we might not remember Him if He gives us a wife/husband of our chioce, so He dont allow it.

ppl who truly understand Allah says: the slaps of Beloved....how sweet they are!

all glory and praises belongs to Allah and to Him is our return.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-22-2009, 03:44 PM
:wa:

some good points , thanks for sharing . But I did not understand it

format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian

Allah says: the slaps of Beloved....how sweet they are!

ahmed_indian
10-24-2009, 06:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:

some good points , thanks for sharing . But I did not understand it

Allah says: the slaps of Beloved....how sweet they are!
i did not say "Allah says".

but i said those who understands and knows Allah.....those ppl says 'slaps pf Beloved. how sweet they are.' meaning no matter how much Allah tries them thru difficult times, they are always pelased with Him.

hope its clear now. :)

Muslim Woman
10-24-2009, 09:08 AM

i did not say "Allah says".

...hope its clear now. :)
yes , clear now , thanks :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
06-16-2012, 01:13 PM
:salamext:

:bump:

Good Reminder MashaAllaah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.