/* */

PDA

View Full Version : İstanbul.../stamboul / Constantinople :)

A'râf
10-22-2009, 05:42 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A'râf
10-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Hagia Sophia

continue :) . . .

ardianto
10-23-2009, 03:51 AM
Sister, my family have a question about some Turkish who sell fish filled bread on 'the rocking boat' .
Don't they get headache ?.

And, we like to see Turkish serve ice cream with hand acrobatic attraction to the buyers.

Istanbul is a beautiful city.

Rasema
10-23-2009, 12:50 PM
:sl:
MashAllah. I don't know if I'm a Turk. Because Bosnia was conquered by the Ottman,alhamdulillah,and I don't know if we converted, or if Turks came into Bosna after it was conqured, and they became Bosnians but were Muslim Turks.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
A'râf
10-23-2009, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Sister, my family have a question about some Turkish who sell fish filled bread on 'the rocking boat' .
Don't they get headache ?.
I don't know :( . . .But,I do not think much :statisfie

And, we like to see Turkish serve ice cream with hand acrobatic attraction to the buyers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEN6A...eature=related

Let's look at :))

Istanbul is a beautiful city.
Certainly! (:

A'râf
10-23-2009, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rasema
MashAllah. I don't know if I'm a Turk. Because Bosnia was conquered by the Ottman,alhamdulillah,and I don't know if we converted, or if Turks came into Bosna after it was conqured, and they became Bosnians but were Muslim Turks.

Alhamdülillah..

ottaman = Turk : )

(I know some for english,so that I can not write much :))

Argamemnon
10-23-2009, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rasema
Salam,

You are funny sister. No, you converted to Islam yourselves; it was not by force. There are millions of Turks (in Turkey) who are of Bosnian descent. There are also Bosnians (in Bosnia) of Turkish descent. After the Balkan wars in 1913 many Bosnians came to Turkey.

BlissfullyJaded
10-24-2009, 09:09 PM

^ Who said anything about force. :s We wouldn't assume that the Turks forced anybody.

Islam was brought to the Bosnians through the Ottoman empire. I remember hearing that they (the Bosnians) were a very strong willed people who never converted when others (Christians and others) tried coming to their lands, and the only religion they accepted willingly was Islam. :) Allahu 'alam.

Lovely pictures btw. I love Turkey, it looks sooo amazing. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.