/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This a letter of APOLOGY FROM THE WOMAN WHO SAID I AM RUDE

AnonymousPoster
10-22-2009, 09:45 PM
Thank you for the apology. read some of your posts
that are on your profile. you wrote that your dream is to marry a non-Arab Muslim who practices her religion. that you pray to Allah about it.

I apology to you also

when I suggested that there would be problems if you were married to a western woman . I didn't mean to suggest there would be difficulties if you found a Western Muslim woman one who is as pious and religiously minded as your self. only women who didn't share your religious believes there would be unnecessary conflict in the home * incompatible..
DEAR SISTERS AND BROTHERS
SHALL I CONTINUE SENDING HER ISLAMIC MATERIALS OR JUST ANSWERING HER BACK.ADVICE ME

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
10-24-2009, 02:40 PM
:sl: Brother/Sister,

I heard a scholar on Peace TV say that we should continue to give dawah to those who ignore it. You've done your part by delivering the message. But this woman hasn't only ignored it, she has demanded that you stop. I think her decision should be accepted. Remember if Allah wants to guide her, even one verse of the Quran would be enough for her to see the Truth. Use the time you want to spend on her to spread the message to others. Allah will guide whom He wills.

:wa:

ardianto
10-24-2009, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
DEAR SISTERS AND BROTHERS
SHALL I CONTINUE SENDING HER ISLAMIC MATERIALS OR JUST ANSWERING HER BACK.ADVICE ME
Brother, can you leave and forget her ?.

cat eyes
10-24-2009, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Brother, can you leave and forget her ?.
that wouldn't be a bad idea other non muslims need dawah time also

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
10-24-2009, 06:03 PM
you did your part.......just leave her. May Allah guide her

Nájlá
10-24-2009, 06:05 PM
^ditto, You've done your job, Allah guides whomever he wants so just leave her alone and make du3a allah guides her.

AnonymousPoster
10-26-2009, 05:31 PM
thank you.I stop sending her articles but as she likes poems i send her islamic various poems

AnonymousPoster
10-26-2009, 05:35 PM
i would like to thank all of you of u advice.As this woman loves victorian poem, i have sent her some beautiful islamic poems and some nice words instead of articles.i think it works out.

Muslim Woman
10-26-2009, 05:50 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

Don't exchange emails with opposite gender any more unless there is a valid reason. U already gave her the dawah ; now leave her fate to Allah .

And Allah Knows Best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.