/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [New Documentary] Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama

NYCmuslim
10-23-2009, 01:16 PM
New documentary film by Alex Jones released on Wednesday 10/21 talks about the deliberate financial coup of the United States and other nations as well as the banker and corporatocracy that has a stranglehold of the current U.S. president as well as the previous ones.

Everything from the banker bailouts, global warming fraud, police state implementation, mid-east wars, carbon taxing/policing, and planetary control is discussed with references to news articles and mainstream news clips.

Full HQ version (approx 2 hrs 25 min)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU

Worth watching as this effects everyone whether you live the in US, UK, Pakistan, etc.

Peace
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sampharo
10-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Why does it start out with incoherent multiple claims and accusations infused with anti-government rhetoric? Looked too much like campaigns sensationalism to me.

I am not a democrat nor republican, God forbid. But it looked too much like the same trash McCaine and Bush were trying to draw out against the democratic party during the elections, however this time drawn out in a "revolutionary" style as "people vs both parties" and shooting bullets incoherently at way too many targets and issues. No evidence or coherent "concept" is being presented.

Additionally, global warming is a fraud? Private Sector banks are the victim? Pleeeeaaaase. And I don't get the contradiction of saying that, then talking about how bad corporations are, which when referring to the rampant corruption it becomes the one clear message. In the end it seems way too local to the US rather than important for the World.

Sorry if I misread into it but it got too political for me to swallow more than 10 minutes, let me know if it's any different.

NYCmuslim
10-23-2009, 06:56 PM
I really suggest you watch the entire film. I agree with you that they seem to throw a lot of stuff at you in the first few minutes. But keep watching and it starts to talk about things in detail, citing news sources and video clips of government officials speaking about certain things. The first hour talks about the financial takeover via the centrals banks, bailouts, and fraudulent investing models.

Its gets better in the second hour of film where they talk about Obama's reversal of campaign promises, "mind control" through television, global warming, federalization of local law enforcement, and citizens brigade. Even though much of the issues are concentrated in the U.S., there is a globalist agenda to it as well.

Peace
:w:

OurIslamic
10-23-2009, 07:28 PM
It's very weird how Obama has received the Nobel Peace Prize.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.