/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Butterflies :S

Najm
10-24-2009, 09:53 AM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Tomorrow is the big day, and i feel so tired!! Any tips on holding nerves and a prayer for things to go well!!

FiAmaaniAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
10-24-2009, 10:41 AM
:wa:

Already tired bro?! Lol, are there any members from IB attending your wedding?

Like I say to all brothers who are going to get married. You'll only be able to relax and get attention on three days: The day you were born, the day you die and the day you get married. So enjoy your day!

noorseeker
10-24-2009, 10:44 AM
Just make dua in the morning bro, and have a great day,

Enjoy your last day of freedom lol

brotherubaid
10-24-2009, 12:51 PM
‘May Allaah bless for you (your spouse) and bless you, and may He unite both of you in goodness.’

Mabrook

Brother know the authentic supplications for you and for your big day

Www.makedua.com sort by alphabets and go to M for marriage

Also a good book for both of you would have been

The Etiquettes of Marriage and Wedding by Shaykh Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee Try to see if there is an online version to read.

Here is someting u can benefit from

Marriage Guide" [latest version: 1.37] containing some of the statements of the Senior Scholars of our time related to the subject of marriage in Islaam; the ebook contains the following works in their entirety:

The Etiquettes of Marriage and Wedding by Shaykh Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee
Marriage by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-'Uthaymeen
The entire Fatwa-Online archives related to marriage

http://www.smatch.net/download.cfm

This link might work for Sheikh Albani's book
http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1275

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
10-24-2009, 01:12 PM
:sl: Your life will change forever. Lol. For the better inshaAllah! :P

Make sure you get up for Fajr. Recite al-Quran, do tasbeeh and make dua for a blessed marriage. Then just take it as a big day out lol. Or a big day in. When you newly weds are alone at last, make wudhu and pray two rakahs for gratefulness to Allah, to earn His blessings and make dua. I hope you both have stocked up on books on marital life. If not, then take her out the next day and buy some and read them together. Even if you think you know each other rights and duties, refreshing your memories will be a good reminder to you both. In the morning pray and recite al-Quran together. May Allah grant you the happiest of marriages and the most pious children. Ameen :statisfie

Invocation to be recited before intimate relations

192. Bismillaah. Allaahumma jannibnash-Shaytaana, wa jannibish-Shaytaana maa razaqtanaa.

With the Name of Allah. O Allah, keep the I Devil away from us and keep the Devil away from that which You provide for us.

Reference: Al-Bukhari 6/141, Muslim 2/1028.

S_87
10-24-2009, 01:17 PM
mashaAllah..hope everything goes well

cat eyes
10-24-2009, 03:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
Just make dua in the morning bro, and have a great day,

Enjoy your last day of freedom lol
lol :D at last your getting married that was a long wait :ooh: mashallaah hope it goes well for you. pray to Allah and for your soon to be wife that you two receive the full blessings :statisfie

Muhammad
10-24-2009, 03:20 PM
:sl:

Masha'Allaah, mabrook akhee! I didn't realise it was so soon.

Insha'Allaah you'll be fine - just make a lot of du'aa and everything will go smoothly Insha'Allaah.

‘May Allaah bless for you (your spouse) and bless you, and may He unite both of you in goodness.’
Aameen!

For the nerves - the du'a of Musa is always helpful:

رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي
وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي
وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي
يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي

"O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness).
And ease my task for me;
And loose the knot (the defect) from my tongue, (i.e. remove the incorrectness from my speech) [That occurred as a result of a brand of fire which Musa (Moses) put in his mouth when he was an infant].
That they understand my speech."

[Ta-Ha: 25-28]

(P.S. I thought this thread was going to be full of pictures of butterflies)!

Güven
10-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Masha'Allah Bro! I'm sure you'll be fine Insha'Allah, just chill out.

GuestFellow
10-24-2009, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm

Tomorrow is the big day, and i feel so tired!! Any tips on holding nerves and a prayer for things to go well!!

FiAmaaniAllah
Salaam.

Congrats. Hope it goes all well Inshallah.

Marriage sounds scary :skeleton:

IbnAbdulHakim
10-24-2009, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Tired already? :hmm: Have a good sleep then lol :hmm:
was thinking same thing lol

how tired are you gonna be after

alcurad
10-24-2009, 03:30 PM
go to the gym?

good luck :)

Muhammad
10-24-2009, 03:34 PM
This is also a very nice du'aa:

‘O Allaah, it is Your mercy that I hope for, so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs. None has the right to be worshipped except You.’

And see here for more du'as: http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=74

Muslim Woman
10-24-2009, 03:35 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah

Make sure you get up for Fajr. Recite al-Quran, do tasbeeh and make dua for a blessed marriage.
some very good advices :)

bro , listen to our sis :statisfie May Allah bless your marriage , Ameen.

Misz_Muslimah
10-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Hope it all goes well..:)

Najm
10-24-2009, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

Already tired bro?! Lol, are there any members from IB attending your wedding?

Like I say to all brothers who are going to get married. You'll only be able to relax and get attention on three days: The day you were born, the day you die and the day you get married. So enjoy your day!

Na i wont get attention at my wedding. Its all about the girl! :P

Lets hope the wife gives the attention for the rest of my life!!! InshaAllah

FiAmaaniAllah

Danah
10-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Ameen

Start your day correctly from the beginning and do as sis Scents of Jannah said:
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Make sure you get up for Fajr. Recite al-Quran, do tasbeeh and make dua for a blessed marriage.
and by Allah's well, you will get the barakah of the day.

جوري
10-24-2009, 05:57 PM
alf mabrook akhi.. take it easy, you have a life time to get used to the idea.. insha'Allah, Allah swt will bless your marriage and your family..

Ansariyah
10-24-2009, 10:33 PM
Congratulations Mabrooks bro! May Allah make you both the coolness of each others eyes n may Allah shower his blessings & mercy upon ur marriage ameen. : )

Afifa
10-24-2009, 10:47 PM
Mabrook Bro Najm. May Allah make you marriage a success and forever shower his blessings on you and your family.
:)

nocturnal
10-25-2009, 01:26 AM
Man, the amount of girls whom things have ended with for the simple reason that i can't quite stomach the concept of marriage and kids. Everything else goes fine, but it's always that same issue that causes trouble.

AlbanianMuslim
10-25-2009, 01:57 AM
nocturnal, this isnt the thread for that so cut it out :)

Congrats brother! inshallah all goes well.

Ali_008
10-25-2009, 02:03 AM
Mabrook brother
I'll keep this thread for future reference :D

ژاله
10-25-2009, 06:31 AM
Mabrook bro. may Allah bless your marriage..
i wonder if he was able to sleep for a second.:X

Ummu Sufyaan
10-25-2009, 06:51 AM
marbook akhee....
how to cure butterflies?...let me know when you figured it out :hiding:
what usually helps is reciting the duas/supplications prescribed in the sunnah. i usually find talking to someone/preoccupying yourself as to distract myself helps as well...

umm junaid
10-25-2009, 12:55 PM
congratulations bother and may allah make u both strong in your iman and good luck for the future inshallah.

Cabdullahi
10-25-2009, 04:50 PM
brother inshallah it should be alright ......dnt frget to send us some biryani and kebab!

Woodrow
10-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Mabrook Akhi. Mashallah for this wondrous event in your life, may the joy of today be the first of many years of happiness. May this be a time to carry your De'en to the highest and may we all give thanks to Allaah(swt) for allowing this to happen.

Najm
11-14-2009, 11:46 AM

JazakAllah Khair for all the support!!!! Everything turned out perfect :D

FiAmaaniAllah

Rafeeq
11-14-2009, 12:13 PM
Mabrook on have a big day gone nicely.

May Allah help you in every stage of life

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.