/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam 3alaykom

Yosef
10-24-2009, 04:06 PM
:sl: brothers & sisters

I am a young Muslim and I am new here. I like learning more about this great religion and get ideas on how to spread the word of Muhammad (pbuh).

I find nature and creation as irrefutable proof of Allah. I like to read and watch programs about nature, animals, etc...

Bless you!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
10-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Read only ?, watch only ?.
Do something to save the nature. Plant a tree, save the animals from extinction.

Wa alaikumsalam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh.

Welcome to the forum, young brother. :)

ژاله
10-24-2009, 08:02 PM
I find nature and creation as irrefutable proof of Allah. I like to read and watch programs about nature, animals, etc...
welcome to the forum brother.
nature, indeed is an irrefutable proof of Allah. may Allah guide us all to the right path, Ameen. :)

Fטлку
10-25-2009, 01:38 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
10-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Welcome to the forum,
Hope you have a beneficial stay :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.