/* */

PDA

View Full Version : very loud whispers

nutty
10-25-2009, 11:42 AM
ystady i started to sew my kameez............i started of my saying bismillah.cos teh thought entered my head immediatiely another thoght enterd my head saying that u are going to have so much trouble and difficulties while sewin...........i ignored that thought and carried on thinkin if i do have difficulites then they will be a test from Alllah........neways as i was sewing i had some many difficulties.........ii sewed the wrong side on had to undo it..........it became to small had to redo.......so many other samll problems happended.....the thing is there a was a very LOUD whisper in my head which kept saying its cause u say bismillah that is y this is happening u shouldn't have said bismillah, this is y u r having so many small problems....the whisper were very loud and the same thought kept repeating and repeating and i got frustated and angry not with the problems but cos of the thoughts and in the end i think i got angry with the problem as well.........

The thing is they were very LOUD voices in my head jst cas i started of with bismillah and i couldnt think of ne thing else and i could shake these thoughts away.........i try to think and tell myself tehy r test from Allah but these thinking were very weak compared to the whipsers. It was only when i finished that thse thought went away..

My goodness they were very LOUD whispers has this happened to ne1 else and how do u deal with it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
10-25-2009, 07:59 PM
:sl: aw sis firstly please don't be scared. Such whispers are from the shaytaan. Play/recite Surah al-Baqarah in your house at least every three days. The shaytaan flees from the house where it is recited.

Recite surah an-Nas, al-Falaq, and ayatul kursi over yourself morning noon and night when you retire to bed.

I have been experiencing strong whispers for years. Some warn me about other people/danger and some are downright evil. I use ruqyah but that's because I was advised by a raki. If I stop I suffer. If it is only whispers you are experiencing, inshaAllah what I mentioned before should suffice. :)

http://www.missionislam.com/health/quranhealing.html

:wa:

Mujahideen92
10-25-2009, 08:04 PM
OP, i dont mean to be rude but i can hardly understand your post. Its like trying to decipher an ancient code

cat eyes
10-26-2009, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahideen92
OP, i dont mean to be rude but i can hardly understand your post. Its like trying to decipher an ancient code
lol bro very funny.

sis don't worry its all from the shaytaan btw mashallaah on being able to sow id love to know how to sow clothes. :(

ive gotton a few evil thoughts also just seek refuge in Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.