/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wish i was dust

tamam
10-25-2009, 11:56 PM
I remember reading in the Quran that on the day of reckoning the kafirs will say "Woe to me, would that i was dust" :cry:

To be honest i have been feeling this way for a looooong time, i not only hate my life i hate myself and wish that Allah had never created me. My life is totally without purpose.

Usually people may feel this way for a little while if they sinned for example or have guilt or regret over something - with me this is much more prolonged and clouds all my other thoughts.

Each day the only thing i desire is the 'peace' i had before i came into the dunya, that moment of black silence when i was nothing is to me the most precious moment but i become so sad when i realise i can never again 'go back' to this moment

The fact that i 'have' to live because a) suicide results in even more severe punishment and b) death is not the end of life - its start of another one.

I have made duaas to Allah where what i ask for things like this... "O Allah take my soul, dont put me in Paradise or Hell, or this World, destroy my soul and scatter me across the universe, erase my memories and make me so that i never existed, ameen"

Seriously there is no purpose or point to my existence, it will change nothing if i never existed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
10-26-2009, 11:01 AM
:sl: Did one incident or a sequence of incidents in your past lead you to feeling such despair? How did you feel about life before that?

zakirs
10-26-2009, 11:07 AM
Brother i do feel the same when i sin .. but you should be brave .. who know oneday when you succed you realise you had a purpose in life ? ...

Although this is not a islamic video , Its speech by apple ceo stevejobs , its very inspiring.. Please watch the entire video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA

Aliyah_86
10-26-2009, 10:42 PM
Bro your life can't totally be without purpose! Why is it that you feel this way? Could you elaborate a litlle bit? What is it in your life that makes you feel like this?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
10-26-2009, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tamam
I remember reading in the Quran that on the day of reckoning the kafirs will say "Woe to me, would that i was dust" :cry:

To be honest i have been feeling this way for a looooong time, i not only hate my life i hate myself and wish that Allah had never created me. My life is totally without purpose.

Usually people may feel this way for a little while if they sinned for example or have guilt or regret over something - with me this is much more prolonged and clouds all my other thoughts.

Each day the only thing i desire is the 'peace' i had before i came into the dunya, that moment of black silence when i was nothing is to me the most precious moment but i become so sad when i realise i can never again 'go back' to this moment

The fact that i 'have' to live because a) suicide results in even more severe punishment and b) death is not the end of life - its start of another one.

I have made duaas to Allah where what i ask for things like this... "O Allah take my soul, dont put me in Paradise or Hell, or this World, destroy my soul and scatter me across the universe, erase my memories and make me so that i never existed, ameen"

Seriously there is no purpose or point to my existence, it will change nothing if i never existed.
:sl:

Without purpose!!!

Far from it you do have a very noble purpose and that is to serve Allaah(swt). Do that and your life is complete. Now in terms of pleasure and satisfaction in this Dunnyah, that is all but a short interlude. None of us will ever experience genuine happiness unless we enter the gates to Jannah

Do not despair or loose yourself in self pity, seek to find your De'en and learn that true happiness will come from serving Allaah(swt)

Also consider that your current feelings of worthlessness can be the result of any one of numerous physical ailments. When you can get a full medical checkup. When thses feelings are the result of a physical disorder, they usually are very easy to treat.

Mujahideen92
10-26-2009, 11:35 PM

brother i understand your troubles, but you have to hang in there. if i may ask, how old are you?

If you are 15 or younger, what you are going through is normal. I recommend reading Quran, making sure you do all 5 prayers a day, and watch some fantastic Islamic lectures on YouTube.

Nouman Ali Khan is my favorite! Here is one of his lectures.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yks47E_7gVM

M.I.A.
10-27-2009, 12:44 AM
i guess sometimes its harder to go on than it is to give up,
its up to you but you still have to live.

keep reading the quran until you find another passage that comes to mind.

sorry for the harsh reply.

ahmed_indian
10-27-2009, 01:06 PM

the dua is not logical brother. why dont u pray : O Allah give me good in this world and in Hereafter.

this Dua is according to Islamic principles. do u think that only u is going thru tough times? u r wrong bro if u think "yes". if ur life is useless, then whts the use of ppl leading lives as atheists, mushriks, etc?

once u'll reach Jannah Inshallah....u'll forget all ur sorrows and u'll never ever wish to die.

make good Duas and seek His forgiveness.
may Allah help u. Ameen

Hayfa
10-27-2009, 10:25 PM

asalaamualykum

dude i know what your going through, i have been there...

But don't be so hard on yourself, and try not to make Du'as like this because surely theres a reason to live...

At times like this you feel helpless and hopless! Its bites, i know...but remember life is what you make of it.

You my be going through depression, i encourage you to pray 5x daily prayers, read Quran often, and occupy your mind with things that make you happy (like reading, going gym etc..), remember that Allah is with you pls don't forget he created you only to worship him. You may not find happiness in this dunya (and..hey who does these days) but get trough it by worshiping Allah and following Muhammed saw.

Hey, do you know what gets me trough, realizing that i have to work hard to get to paradise because over there this feeling will be no more and my heart will feel at rest. InshaAllah we can work to get to our final destination, Jannah.

Don't be sad, be happy i hope these links can help you they helped me loads.

Allah knows what is best for us
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvpZKfebHyc

Don't be sad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htJmiSzB-TE

I hope you feel better soon inshaAllah, something must have caused you to feel this way...find out what is was

mahfuja
10-27-2009, 10:55 PM
just today I was reading up on this ... lets just say bro the words that you iterate sound so so familiar ... i was only looking at this site about an hour ago:

http://seekingilm.com/archives/306

and this bro ... subhan'Allah may The Almighty reward Sheikh Faraaz Rabbani with Jannat:
http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?id=765

one of my favourite ayas:
Allah Most High says, "Truly, it is by the Remembrance of Allah that hearts find rest." [Qur'an, 13.28]

Everything has a purpose ... a purpose for the duniya ... a purpose for the sun/moon ... a purpose for us ... instead of trying to figure out what your purpose is ... insha'Allah try and connect with The Almighty more [this goes out to me first before anyone] ... Scholars say ... During Salah we talk to Allah ... when reading the Qur'an Allah talks to us :)

chin up bro insha'Allah the tables will turn soon and you're life will be showered with nthng but happiness and tranquility :)

cat eyes
10-28-2009, 01:46 AM
when ever you think like that just try to also think that you could die tomorrow anyway nobody knows when they are going to die so at least for this short time on earth make the best of it man and use your time wisely

Hamza Asadullah
10-28-2009, 12:57 PM

Asalaamu Alaikum wr wb, My dear Brother the problem that you have is a problem that a lot of us go through in our lives. Imaan (Faith) goes out of our body as quick as water goes out from a bottle of water when you tip it over.

My Brother Allah’s mercy, compassion and forgiveness are all encompassing and his mercy is one of his most important and significant qualities of the almighty in the Qur’an, as well as in the saying and teachings of Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh).

In a Hadith Qudsi Allah states: "My mercy prevails over My wrath."

The Prophet also once said:

Allah, the Almighty, says: Whosoever does a good deed, will have (reward) ten times like it and I add more; and whosoever does an evil, will have the punishment like it or I will forgive (him); and whosoever approaches Me by one span, I will approach him by one cubit; and whosoever approaches Me by one cubit, I approach him by one fathom, and whosoever comes to Me walking, I go to him running; and whosoever meets Me with an earth-load of sins without associating anything with Me, I meet him with forgiveness like that. (Sahih Muslim)

Approximately 113 chapters of the Holy Qur’an begin with: "In the name of Allah the Most-Compassionate; the Most-Merciful". This is a constant reminder to all who read the Qur’an of the great mercy, compassion and forgiveness of almighty Allah.

My Brother if we don’t keep consistent with our deen then it is inevitable that our imaan will decrease. If we don’t let go of our love for this world and worldly things then how can our imaan remain high?

My Brother we should thank Allah so much everyday because firstly out of BILLIONS of people that he's created he chose US and gave US imaan! He didn’t have to, he could of created us non believers and he could have created us in ANY time period in history like in the dark ages or in the medieval times or some other terrible time period but he created us in a relatively safe environment in one of the richest countries in the world with luxury, food on a plate, anything we want and all we have to do is look at the unfortunate people who have NOTHING and we will truly realise how lucky we really are and that Allah has given us EVERYTHING! Many times I have been to my native Pakistan and seen the poor there and I just feel SO lucky sister that what Allah has given us compared to these people. I saw a paralysed guy ROLLING around on the streets because he couldn’t walk or afford a wheel chair.

My Brother the amount of poverty that people are experiencing in this world and the position Allah has put us in we should constantly be in prostration to him! We are SO SO lucky my Brother and we still complain about this and that but we should be ever thankful to Allah night and day!

We take for granted what he has given us! He could have created us paralysed or with a terrible debilitating disease but no my Brother he has given us health, wealth and best of all imaan!

Please everyday contemplate these things and you will ALWAYS be so so appreciative of Allah because my Brother SO SO many people are suffering the most terrible hardships yet we are living in luxury!

Look at our poor brothers and sisters in war torn countries and those who are being oppressed by their governments who don’t even allow them to practise their deen yet where we are our governments do allow us to practise our deen properly without any problems.

Even though we sin day in and day out our almighty creator still provides for us, nourishes us, sustains us and gives us EVERYTHING we need EVERYDAY OF OUR LIVES!

My Brother we are so lucky if ONLY we knew. Even after our imaan goes down Allah is still trying to guide us. A

All we have to Brother is to make a little effort for EVERYTHING Allah's given us and that is still so hard for us to do!

He gave us life,health,working limbs when there are people who have limbs missing or deformed and he has given us EVERY SINGLE THING and yet we still struggle to thank him and pray to him for a few minutes a day. Even if we were to spend eternity imagining the favours Allahs done for us we would NEVER be able to!

My Brother happiness and contentment of the heart ONLY lies with Allah! Whether we gain this happiness and true contentment really depends on how obedient we are to Allah's commandments!

Remember everything that is good comes from Allah and everything bad that happens comes from us and our own doings! Allah tests his creations in MANY different ways!

He may test us in any aspect of our lives! He says in the Qur'an as well that do you think that you will not be tested? What is the point and purpose of life if we are not to be tried and tested by Allah! Allah just wants to see how we will react when were tested! Will we go closer to shaythan or closer to Allah? Why should we let shaythan win? For Allah tests a person so that he may bring them closer to him! Who were tested the most? The prophets! Do you know why? Because they were the best of all creation! So the more Allah tests us the more he wants us to be closer to him because Allah is with the ones who are patient! Subhanallah

It is shaythan who wants us to become closer to him and will we let him? He ONLY wants our destruction! He's trying to keep us away from our deen by trying to distract us with deceptins of this world but will we let him? It is shaythan who wants to make us lose faith in Allah and trying to make us give up hope and get depressed and confused! It is shaythan who wants to see our destruction! Will we let him do this to us and win? Will we let him jeopardise our imaan and bring us to destruction?

My Brother Allah has not asked us for much in this life compared to what he's got on offer for us in the hereafter! Allah has just asked us for full obedience to him for a short amount of time (70 years to the most) and in return for this he has promised us ETERENITY of bliss!

Is that not the most amazing offer one can EVER imagine or comprehend? On top of that Allah has given us everything we need, life, shelter, wealth, food, clothing I can go on and on on the favours of Allah FOREVER!

Allah just wants the best for us and he shows us in the Qur'an that righteousness is the path to success in this world and the next!

This life for us can end at ANY second brother as we have seen for ourselves people dying around us and we know how temporary life is and if we waste our lives further then we will surely regret it on Qiyamat because we will ask Allah for one more chance but it will be too late because Allah will say have i not given you enough chances in this world to change? We would regret it FOREVER if we were to die at this point of our lives because were not even prepared for the hereafter what will we show? What have we got to show to Allah for what we have done with our lives so far? NOTHING!

My Brother my dear friend died this Ramadan and and he was only 28 years of age. My Brother how do we know that ANY second we can go to!

If we CONSTANTLY remind ourselves of death then we will NEVER slack in our deen because we would know that the angel of death may take us ANY second!

We get SOO many chances from Allah everyday but yet again and again we don't take those chances and one time we might not get anymore! So it’s best for us to change now and strive to abide by the commandments of Allah and go closer to him because he is our beloved creator and he knows what’s best for us we don't!

We don't know how much time we have left so we should NOT dwell on our past or bad experiences etc because it will do us no good! Being depressed or down about life and losing hope and faith will NEVER benefit us but cause our doom!

If we think to ourselves that life is too short to be down or lose hope and faith and that i should spend most of my time working for the next life then this is the best way to live our lives because what is the point of investing time and efforts in this world when those efforts are for something that is temporary and could end at ANYTIME!

Why not spend our time and efforts on the hereafter which is for ETERNITY and any investment we put into the hereafter will benefit us forever and we will wreak the rewards for eternity!

We all have done mistakes in our life that we wish we can get a time machine and do things differently! We wish we could go back and change things so that things could have been different but what is the point of thinking this way? We are wasting even more time thinking this way when we could be using the precious time that we have in doing things better now and the future because that’s what really counts!

Let’s move on and NOT think and dwell about the past because our life experiences make us who we are and make us wiser people!

Sometimes in life we have to learn the hard way because the hard way is the best way to learn at times and we have to just accept what’s happened and move on because life goes on but we don't know for how long! We have to realise how precious time is!

Death will NEVER be moved forward it will happen at EXACTLY the time it is appointed for and this is something that should really make us realise that we can really DIE AT ANY TIME!

So lets forget the past now and move on and do the BEST we can now and the future in pleasing Allah and trying to be the closest to him and repenting our past sins because if we repent with full sincerity with the intention of NEVER doing it again then Allah almighty will forgive us inshallah that’s how merciful he is!

We can work our WHOLE lives 24/7 and build a wonderful life for ourselves here and then the next day we die before we can even enjoy the fruits of our hard labour! What was the point of all that investment just in this world when it can end at ANYTIME!

Let’s ONLY invest the very minimum into this world lets invest as much as we can to the next world which is our final and ultimate destination!

The Prophet (saw) says to that we should treat this life as if it were just on a journey! This life is not a very long stop until our final abode which is the hereafter!

When investors are looking to invest in a business venture do they look for short term gains or long term? Obviously long term my sister and that’s what we should be looking for because the cleverest person is the one who makes arrangements for the hereafter and not only in this world!

That’s not to say that we shouldn’t have our share in this world of course we should but we should invest most of our time in the next life which is for ETERNITY!

If we don't then we will regret it forever because on the day of judgement when were standing infornt of Allah we will ask him to give us another chance and put us back on earth so that we may do things better and never transgress but Allah will say i gave u MANY chances and you did not come towards me now you can go towards Hell!

We would NOT be able to handle a single second in the hell fire my sister, we cannot even imagine how terrifying this will be so we should do our best in this life to seek protection from it and make our good deeds balance as heavy as possible!

Sometimes i find it very hard to imagine when i think of the concept of FOREVER! It’s hard to imagine something that will last forever! That it will never cease but will go on and on! It’s not hard to think of temporary because most of the things around us goes through a cycle of life and then ceases to exist!

We see people die all around us we see things ending etc But the concept of forever is unimaginable because nothing in this life is forever! We cannot imagine there hereafter that is why u may find it difficult to comprehend but if we believe in the hereafter then of course we must believe in the full descriptions of heaven and hell!

The disbelievers have nothing to live for! They go through life ONLY living for this and are confused and unaware of the hereafter that they will have to answer to Allah and that a terrible punishment may be coming to them!

Allah guides who he wants and he says in the Qur'an that if he wanted to he would guide all of mankind but that would go against the whole point of this creation and testing mankind! Allah knows best who is worthy of having faith and guidance! But it is truly a sad life for those who have no purpose in this life! They live just for this world! This is their paradise! This is their bliss!

One of the main reasons why we lack in imaan brother is also due to a lack of knowledge of Islam!

Knowledge always makes things clearer to us! If we constantly gain knowledge of Islam and especially the akhirah and at the same time contemplate and ponder over it then my sister our imaan will remain strong because we know what is to come.

My Brother our enemy shaythan wats our destruction and he will stop at NOTHING until we desire this world and live for this life but my sister this life is SO SO short that we cannot imagine.

A hadith to the nearest meaning says that when we will be in the akhirah we will be asked "How long were you on the earth for?" We will say " Only for a few hours" because the comparison of this world to the akhirah is NOTHING! So when we are in this next world this world will seem like a few hours!

My Brother we will regret every second we wasted! In the akhirah we will wish that we went back to the earth and done things better but this is our chance! My Brother we can't waste our one chance we have in this world!

What is this dunya but an illussion and a deception? Allah says this in the Qur'an that this life is like a veil over your eyes its a deception! We have to wake up Brother and keep reminding ourselves EVERYday of our purpose!

My Brother Allah loves us 70 times more than a mother loves its baby! How much love has our almighty got for us! He looks after us, sustains us and cherishes us but what do we do? We run after this world! We are truly sad and we will be the losers on Qiyamat unless we change NOW!

My Brother Ramadan left us 2 months ago but as long as we have life and our soul is in us then the doors of mercy are open for us and Allah can forgive us but we need to make the changes in our own heads and we need to make sincere vows to Allah that we will ONLY go towards him and we will ONLY put everything into the Akhirah to please him!

We need to only live for this world as much as we can survive comfortably but everything we do for this world we should also make the intention of doing it for Allah's pleasure so that we can survive in this world!

Also my brother you need to ALWAYS keep reminding yourself that there is NOT a second to waste being down or depressed about anything and that we can go out of this world at ANY SECOND so we have to spend EVERY valuable second pleasing Allah and filling up our good deed accounts. If we keep constantly reminding ourselves of this then we will constantly busy ourselves with Zikr and we will have no time for being down or depressed.

We need to keep thinking that EVERYTHING that happens happens because of the will of Allah so whatever will happen will happen anyway so there is NO point of us being worried about it or down or depressed about it. We need to keep reminding ourselves that this world is only for a very short whgile and as our beloved Rasulallah (Saw) said we should think that we are just passers by in this world and travellers ready for our ETERNAL destination in the hereafter. That is our final abode and rsting place and that is all we should desire and work towards. We should only work towards this world as much as we can survive comfortably.

It is shaythan who wants to confuse us and slow down our progress. He wants to mess our heads up and try and give us distractions but my brother lets not EVER let shaythan distract us away from pleasing Allah and worshipping him!

We should keep reminding ourselves that shaythan just wants to decieve us and make us down and depressed so we can waste time and not fill up our good deed accounts and he wants to prevent us from pleasing Allah so we should realise that he is trying to do this and work EVEN harder to please Allah and think to ourselves

"I have no time to be down or depressed because whatever will happen in life will happen but i have to make the best of EVERY second because my life in this world can end at ANYTIME! So i need to do as much good as possible and try my best to please Allah every second! There is no time or need for me to be down or depressed because i rely on Allah for EVERYTHING and i depend on him and put my hopes and trust in him and i put my FULL FAITH in him because he created me and NOTHING happens without his will!"

Say this to yourself with FULL sincerety and conviction EVERY day and inshallah you will realise that there is NO need to EVER get down or depressed and you will have no time to EVER be down or depressed.

If we constantly waste this life being down and depressed then surely in the next life we will realise how much time we wasted for nothing! Shaythan will be plkeased with us that he messed our heads up and we listened to him and wasted our lives being down and depresed for nothing!

Do we question Allah for why he has created us? Is it his mistake that he created us? or is it our mistake for thinking this absurd notion in the first place? Allah gives us his reason why he created us in the Qur'an -TO WORSHIP HIM! simple!

So are we going to waste a second more questioning him and ourselves why we are created when he makes it clear in the Qu'ran why we are created and what our purpose is? NO because we realise now what our purpose is and that we can't waste a second more!

This life is our ONLY chance to please Allah and gain as many good deeds as we can so that we can build our eternity in the next world. We can't build our eternity once were dead so we HAVE to do as much as we can to please Allah and increase our good deeds now that we are alive before death overtakes us and death can overtake us at ANY second!

You need to try and find good pious local brothers who are working for the akhirah. You can find these at your local Masjid im sure. You are who your friends are and if your friends are those who desire this world then you need to get away from them and go towards those who are working for the akhirah!

You are who your friends are and if your friends are those who desire this world then you need to get away from them and go towards those who are working for the akhirah!

My Brother in order to attain khushu (imaging we can see Allah when praying or doing good deeds) we need to clear our minds of all thoughts and focus SOLELY on Allah! We need to gain more sincerety in our hearts and clean out from our hearts the love of this dunya!

This can be attained but its not an over night process, but my sister our imaan can constantly remain strong and high if we contantly glorify Allah throughout the day and remember him no matter what we do!

We should imagine him watching us glorify him and think of him and we should do lots of duas throughout the day and gain a close relationship with Allah!

We should read much of the Qur'an and its meanings and contemplate and ponder over its meanings. We should try and spend a little time each day trying to memorise bits of the Qur'an and even make intention that we want to memorise all of it because W e will get our reward depending on our intention!

We should try and learn and implement as MANY Sunnahs of our beloved Rasulallah (Saw) as possible who is our role model and we should learn the masnoon duas and implement them EVERYDAY in our lives!

We should learn the life story and the seerah of our beloved Rasul (Saw) and learn about every aspect of his most amazing life! This will surely soften our hearts!

We should learn about the stories of the pious predecessors and the hero's of islam and take them as our heros because they are the true heros of this world!

We should constantly remind ourselves of death and read about it all the time my brother and read about what will happen to us after death in the grave and in the hereafter! We should learn about our possible rewards in Jannah and our demise in Jahannam if we fail and die without imaan May Allah save us all!

We should try and gain a thirst for knowledge my Brother because it is said that the ones with knowledge and the ones without knowledge is like the distance from here to the star that you can see shining and learning knowledge of Islam will opens up our eyes wider than they currently are.

We need to acquire a taste and a desire to gain knowledge and try our best to act upon it and implement it in our daily lives and share it with others! My brother we need to try and gain the closeness to Allah by reading MANY nafil salah's.

My brother we need to try and constantly occupy ourselves with the Zikr of Allah and glorify him day and night!

Allah says in the Qur'an "Remember Allah abundantly, in order that you become successful"
Quran (Surah 8: Verse 45)

"Only in the remembrance of Allah (swt) will your heart find peace" Quran (Surah 13: Verse 28)

"Those men and women who engage much in Allah's praise. for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a Great Reward"
Quran (Surah 33: Verse 35)

"When any group of men remember Allah, angels surround them and mercy covers them, tranquility descends upon them, and Allah mentions them to those who are with Him." (Muslim)

We also know that remembering Allah is of the greatest deed:

"The rememebrence of Allah (swt) is the greatest (deed)"
Quran (Surah 29: Verse 45)

and of the the worst things we can do is not to remember Allah:

"Satan has mastered them and caused them to forget the Remembrance of Allah. Those are satan's party; and satan's party shall assuredly be the losers"
Quran (Surah 58: Verse 19)

"Whosoever turns away from the Remembrance of Allah, He will hurl him into a stern punishment".
Quran (Surah 72: Verse 17)

"Whosoever turns away from My remembrance, his life will be made tight and narrow on the Day of Resurrection We shall raise him blind"
Quran (Surah 20: Verse 124)

Allah tells us to remember him no matter what we do whether that be lying or sitting down:

"They are the most wise who remember Allah, standing sitting and lying down"
Quran (Surah 4: Verse 190)

We should remember Allah no matter what we are doing and we should ALWAYS try to keep our tongues moist with his rememberance and glorification.

Here are some VERY quick, easy and rewarding ways of earning good deeds everyday especially easy zikr's:

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50628

In the morning when waking up for tahajjud even if its 20 mins before start of Fajr and then wait until Fajr and pray that and then do ibaadah until ishraaq(Sunrise) and then pray that Salah and then the breakfast salah(Salaatul Duhaa) and then pray Zuhr with all the sunnah and Nafil and same with Asr and make some time to do ibaadah until Maghrib and read the nafils after that (Salaatul Awabeen) and read isha and all the sunnah and nafil and do zikr throughout the day, So my Brother if we do all of these things then were are implementing Islam FULLY in our lives and we will be SO SO close to Allah and feel the best feeling in our hearts that we can EVER imagine! We will feel the sweetness of imaan!Oh what a beautiful feeling it is! My Brother we should try and cry to Allah everyday on our duas and feel him close to us in our hearts!

Please click on the link for a more detailed explanation of the many Nafil Salah which we can pray everyday so we can be the closest to Allah!

VERY Rewarding Nafl Salaahs we can Pray Everyday

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49289

We should cry over our sins and cry to him for guidance and help in our lives and ask of him for EVERYTHING we want, especially in this last portion of the night where duas are more readily accepted. Just like a mother runs to its baby when its crying then will Allah not swiftly attend to us when we cry to him in dua? We should have hope of his mercy after sincere repentence and make intention not to repeat the sin again but if we do then we should continue to ask for repentance my Brother because Allah is most merciful and his mercy overcomes his wrath! Allah gets angry at those who don't ask of him!

We should ALWAYS make dua for our parents and all of the Muslims. If we make dua for EVERY Muslim then we will get the reward of EVERY Muslim. So thats BILLIONS of good deeds evrytime we pray for everyone! We need to make a habit of doing this!

We should from now on have FULL hope in him and him ONLY! We should have FULL reliance in him and accept the fact that if he tests us then he is wanting us to be the closest to him and we should bare the test with patience! He ONLY tests those he wants closest to him!

My Brother can you feel in your heart how much you desire to be the closest to Allah? It is because Allah is wanting you to be the closest to him and he is wanting you to desire the next world and not this world which is PATHETIC my Brother and NOTHING but deception and a waste! This life is a proto-type of the akhirah.

My Brother lets get the hunger for good deeds and making Allah the happiest.

My Brother people spend their whole lives looking for peace and contentment in their hearts and ALL the worldly goods and money have NEVER given them that! Allah says that ONLY with my rememebance will hearts find contentment! So my Brother we have to CONSTANTLY remember him and glorify him!

We need to constantly keep our lips moist from his glorification. Keep a tasbih near to you in your hands ALWAYS because a tasbih is the best reminder for one to do zikr. I find that a metal clicking tasbih is really good and practical to carry ANYWHERE.

My Brother Allah is watching us in our prayers and EVERYTHING that we do so we need to imagine he is watching us because he ACTUALLY is! What an amazing feel that he is watching us pray and glorify him!

Let’s make the best of every second we have now and NOT waste it anymore! Let’s learn as much as we can about our beautiful way of life because it is truly amazing and has perfect wisdom in it!

Once we become closest to Allah we will feel more amazing than we have EVER imagined because Allah says that you will NOT find contentment and true happiness in money or anything else but you will ONLY find true contentment and happiness in me and NOTHING else!

So my Brother this is our chance to aim HIGH and gain the HIGHEST positions in paradise! Allah wants you to come closer to him so grab this opportunity and lets keep ourselves strong against the whispers from shaythan who wants our destruction by distracting us with worthless time wasting that will NEVER benefit us but cause our doom!

Allah is beauty itself for he is perfection and the almight master of the universe and we are is lowly slaves who are insignificant like a speck of dust!

We should make the intention NOW that we will change our lives FOREVER and we go FULLY towards Allah and make our sole purpose and aim in this life to make him the happiest and shun this world which is deception and a jannah for the non believers for this is their temporary bliss and our bliss will be FOREVER in Jannah inshallah.

Life is so uncertain and we can be taken ANY second my dear Brother ands when it is gone then we can't do anything more to please Allah and add to our good deed accounts. We need Allah, he doesn’t need us so lets trive to go towards him FULLY!

We should desire to be the closest to Allah and Allah wants us to be the closest to him because he loves us MUCH MORE THAN WE CAN EVER IMAGINE!

So lets show him how much we love him with action and lets glorify him and thank him day and night because he loves those who thank him constantly and are appreciative of him SO SO much!

Let us make changes to ourselves NOW because we may not live tomorrow! Let's re-evaluate ourselves and realise that we only have ONE purpose and our destination is in the hereafter for our stay in this world is so so short.

Let us spend each day FULL of worship and obedience to him and a life where we will spend it making him the happiest and he will fulfill our needs and give us peace and contentment in our hearts which is the best feeling anyone can EVER imagine!

Please ask me anything you want im here for you as your brother!

My Brother i hope these very useful and beneficial links may help you:

25 Ways to Deal with Stress and Anxiety VERY GOOD THREAD

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43179

10 Steps to Increasing our Iman(Faith)

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40459

Signs of Weak Iman and How to Increase It

http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/weakimanfix.htm

The Four Poisons of the Heart

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42540

A party in Paradise, A party in Hellfire

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39698

The Spectacle of Death - Tawfique Chowdhury

http://www.islamictube.net/watch/161...ique-Chowdhury

The Ultimate Motivation for Muslims

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49243

The State of the People of Paradise in this World

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49125

Please remember me in your dua's. Allah Hafiz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.