/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Niqab

muslimsister1
10-26-2009, 11:18 AM
:sl:

hope all are in gud health, im after some advice RE niqab, Alhumdolilah i wear a abaya n hijab which im very grateful to Allah for as hidayat is given by him. Iv bin looking into wearing a niqab, only thing is i live with my inlaws, now its only my parents inlaw and my hubby who live there. However my brother inlaws do visit the house 2, now its not everyday but at times we have dem over to eat n we all sit together to eat, now i dont want to make people feel uncomfortable becasue of me, du get me? n also in ramzan they all do iftrai at my inlaws. i know that the husband should provide a seperate quarter for living etc.. but that is my home and i would not want to move out and its not my intention to make others feel uncomfortable as one of my brother inlaw is the eldest son so at the end of the day i wouldnt want him to feel uncomfortable in his own parents house, please advise.

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
10-27-2009, 01:22 PM
may Allah reward u for ur modesty and care of ur in-laws.

regarding niqab in front of bro-in-laws, u can talk with ur husband about it tht u want to do it due to Islamic reasons. for the sake of Allah.

inshallah, they'll understand if they practice Islam deep-heartedly.

S_87
10-27-2009, 04:10 PM
wearing niqab-if your in laws understnad it doesnt mean that they will be uncomfortable.speak to your husband and see what he says, if he supports you then inshaAllah it'll be easy. just like its their parents house it is also your home and you should not be prevented from wearing niqab if you wish...there are many women who wear niqab with in laws and simply put it on when men are around

cat eyes
10-28-2009, 03:52 PM
you should wear niqaab in front of inlaws dose it not make you a bit angry when they look at you? id either wear it or leave the room straight away if possible

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.