/* */

PDA

View Full Version : They say to me: "You say the Bible is corrupt. What makes you think that the Quran is

tresbien
10-26-2009, 01:47 PM
They say to me: "You say the Bible is corrupt. What makes you think that the Quran isn't too?"

Many Christians constantly ask me this question. One thing we need to set the record straight on is believing in a book is something, and proving that it wasn't altered by men is something else. You may choose to disbelieve Islam all you want, but to claim that the Noble Quran is altered by men is something else.

The difference between the Bible and the Noble Quran is ..............

http://www.answering-christianity.co...e_or_quran.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supreme
11-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Ah, I see we have a case of Christians arguing that the Bible is inerrant, do we? The Bible, despite being full of moral and spiritual guidance, is indeniably full of error. I've argued against conservative Christians for eons about such a fact. You cannot state otherwise, unless you're in denial. Unfortunately, such a fact has led the Catholic Church to be exposed as one the most corrupt public bodies in human history, and hence, that bad history was one reason why I was so keen to become a Protestant as opposed to a Catholic, like some of my friends are. If I could go back in time and prevent the Catholics from corrupting the Holy Bible, boy, I would love to.

(I'm not saying the Catholic Church is now a corrupt body, but it has a very rocky history)

Rafeeq
11-09-2009, 04:20 AM
There is only a simple answer.

If we check different versions/copies of bible, as Mathew's bable, John's bible etc, all are different in one way or other.

But Quran is only one where ever it is available, there is no change in it. Whether one copy is taken from one part of the world and the other from the other corner and when it will be compared, there is not single difference could be found.

2nd, this book is saved in billions of hearts and a small amendment may easily be noticed by a Hafidh (who memorize Quran).

3rd, it is Allah's own promiss that it could never be altered.

Hope, this will serve the question.

Woodrow
11-09-2009, 05:37 AM
This is a corner us Muslims often paint ourselves into. We need to stop allowing us to be goaded into presenting the argument that the bible has been corrupted. We seem to have a hard time understanding that is what any skilled debater wants us to do.

The simple fact is the Bible being corrupted is a moot point. When we put forth arguments to prove the Bible has been corrupted we are presenting arguments that do not prove the Qur'an is correct and unchanged, which is what we need to focus upon. It is of no importance if the Bible is corrupted or not corrupted. Neither would prove the Qur'an is true. We need to only show the truth of the Qur'an and cease worrying about proving the Bible is corrupted. We have no burden of proof it is up to the Christian to prove the Bible is true, we have no need to prove it is corrupted. Stick with only stating why we believe the Qur'an to be true and we will not fall into the smokescreen argument that the Bible has been corrupted.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.