/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The second message: The certainty "yaqeen" crisis

manhagmuslim
10-26-2009, 07:54 PM
The second message: The certainty "yaqeen" crisis

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent, Most Merciful

And may peace and blessings be upon the prophet, his family, his companions, and the ones that follow his path.

My Beloved in Allah, I ask Allah the Al Mighty to gather us under the shade of his throne when there's no other shade except his. I ask him to make us rightly guided. And to give us the light that make us walk among people on the right path.

My beloved,

The case of "Yaqeen" (i.e. Certainty) have always occupied my mind. This made me contemplate a lot for the source of heart diseases. However, whenever I meditated a lot of path straying signs appear to me. One complains of harden heart, the other is complaining of fluctuations in his "Iman" faith, another says: I can't recognize my self diseases, and you can smell the odor of arrogance while that sister is talking. But I realized that the most dangerous among them all is what the Muslims live now which is the certainty crisis.

My beloved,

Are you certain that the first ten days of dhulhejja are the greatest days of the era, and the best days of the year. And that Allah loves to see good deeds from his slaves in those days more than any other days even Ramadan. You will say: sure !!

And I say: there's a huge difference between knowing, believing, and being certain; and we all know that well. As we may believe in what the prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) -the most honest person- say but without "Yaqeen" certainty. As certainty is always followed by a reflex action, a special preparation, over attention, a strong persistence, aspiration, and a real and practical application.

So among you are people who know that it's only 24 days left for such a great season, so where's the preparation that we did before Ramadan??

In this course I want to plant "yaqen" certainty in the heart of each one of you to get rid of his crisis, his doubts, his fluctuation, his turning around, and his negligence.

My beloved,

Meditate this Hadeeth, as it's the base of this course and its bright motto. "you were certain"

It has been narrated by Ibn Mjah and classified as Sahih by Al-Albani from Abi Horira's hadeeth that the prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said:

"The dead man ends up in his grave, the good man sits down in his grave not frightened nor trembled then he is to be told, what have you been in?

He says: I have been in Islam. He is to be told: who is this man??

He says: Mohammed the prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) he came to us with evidences from Allah the Al- Mighty and we believed him. Then he is to be told: Did you see Allah??

He says: Allah should not be seen by anyone.

Then a fissure is opened to him right in front of hell, He looks at it destroying itself and he's told look at what Allah has protected you from.

And then a fissure is opened to him right in front of heaven, he looks at its pleasure and what it's inside it, then he's told this is your seat,

He is told you were certain in your life, and you died with it, and with it you will be resurrect with Allah's well.

However the bad man sits down in his grave frightened and trembled. He's to be told: what have you been in? He says: I don't know.

He is told: what is this man??

He says: I heard people saying something so I said it. So a fissure is opened to him right in front of heaven, he looks at its pleasure and what's inside it, then he's told: look what Allah has prevented you from, then a hole right in front of hell is opened to him, he looks at it, destroying itself, then he's told this is your seat you were doubtful, you died with that, and with it you will be resurrect with Allah's well" (As understood from the hadeeth).

This is the cause of salvation "you were certain"

So let's take the first practical lesson to plant "yaqen" (certainty):

1- the prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) used to supplicate saying:

"O' Allah give me from your apprehension what prevents us from committing sins, and from your worship what makes us reach your heaven and from certainty what eases life's disasters on us"Narrated by teremzi with good predication.

so supplicate with this dua', and let us pray to reach the first ten days ofDhul HijjaO' ALLAH make us reach these days with your satisfaction, give them to us, and accept them from us.

2- Please listen to "the greatest days of the era", summarize it in the form of articles, print it out, and spread it all over to hit in the door of Dawaa.

3- I also recommend that you start practicing the deeds of those ten days, and the most important is the "Ziker""There aren't any days greater, nor any days in which deeds done in them are more beloved to Allah, the Most High, than these ten days (of Zul-Hijjah). So, increase in them the saying of Tahleel (La Ilaaha illa Allah), and Takbeer (Allah Akbar) and Tahmeed (al-Hamdu li-llah)" [Musnad Imaam Ahmad]

Purify your heart to enable to receive the plant of Yaqen (certainty) with Isteghfar (seeking Allah's forgiveness), and renewing repentancemay the Lord raise us to Maqam Mahmud (a station of praise and glory, i.e. the honor of intercession on the Day of Resurrection.) .

Wisdom of today's message:

Scholars have said in the explanation of his saying the Al Mighty:

"We shall punish them gradually from directions they perceive not." Whenever they renewed a sin we renewed a blessing to make them forget Istghfar (seeking Allah's forgiveness). So be aware of punishment without your notification that I have mentioned in the first message.

Note:

I want you to have more attention to these messages, as I don't see the required attention especially after Ramadan's negligence. So please pay more effort in spreading these messages

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.