/* */

PDA

View Full Version : argument about the world.

catalzzy
10-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Hey, :sl: all.

I had a conversation with my friend and he said that people who comes to england and settle down should go away, cos he dosent like the immrigant people.

I said, well whos land is it now, and what changes have been made from billions years ago? Bascially, it used to be a supercontinent then, the plates split up forming a picture of what the world is today, therefore the land belongs to every people.

he seem to be so keen on today and rejected the idea on what i was talkin about long time ago, lol wow.. and i just laughed and didnt say anything whilst he is critizing at me and the forginers.

what you guys think?

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
10-26-2009, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Catalzzy
Hey, :sl: all.

I had a conversation with my friend and he said that people who comes to england and settle down should go away, cos he dosent like the immrigant people.

I said, well whos land is it now, and what changes have been made from billions years ago? Bascially, it used to be a supercontinent then, the plates split up forming a picture of what the world is today, therefore the land belongs to every people.

he seem to be so keen on today and rejected the idea on what i was talkin about long time ago, lol wow.. and i just laughed and didnt say anything whilst he is critizing at me and the forginers.

what you guys think?

:wa:
Remind him that his ancestors were immigrants...that should seal his mouth shut.

cat eyes
10-26-2009, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Remind him that his ancestors were immigrants...that should seal his mouth shut.
exactly:statisfie

GuestFellow
10-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Ask him who is going to do all the dirty work for the British? Most foreigners I heard on the news work in factories and is not a very pleasant job. Most British people would avoid tackling those jobs.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mahi
10-26-2009, 10:30 PM
To be honest the whole counter with the idea that a million years ago no one owned the country or 17,000 years ago after the ice age, the Africans or whomever came to England and arguments using history generally fail. Why? Because people really care about the nearer future, and it was their country, they look to about a 100 years ago when it was nothing like today. And on the job thing, I think many English people get quite irate at that as they see their potential jobs being taken by foreigners, no matter what type of job it is.

Probably the best thing to do is reach to them. Tell them if one day they needed to move to another country for say the country was in severe poverty but then other countries refused them? Other countries didn't like the immigration? Tell them its basically treat others how you want to be treated.

It's the same old problem, once upon a time it was Black people, sometimes its the Jews and Muslims, people don't like 'different' people. But just like with dark skinned people, the realisation that we're all humans is the same. Hopefully the struggle to get that realisation will not be needed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.