/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How many Muslims to screw in a light bulb?

Raphael
10-27-2009, 05:48 PM
The answer is of course just one!

If there were two, then the first would question the very aqeedah of his fellow electricians engineering school, saying that surely they have deviated from the Electricians manual.

The second of course will desist, saying that the first electrician tries to use Edison bulbs, a bid'ah, and all innovation will be reported to the Electricians council.

Meanwhile a third joins, saying that it is imperative to establish an Electricians Union, and this is the solution to everything (while also taking some £113,000 from their arch enemy - the plumbing union!)

All this controversy, and nobody notices the little guy handing out angry leaflets calling for the electrocution of all plumbers, gas engineers, and boiler repairmen.

This opportune moment is detected by the evil plumbing and gas engineering union, and a puppet team leader is established over the engineers, who pay them minimum wage, make them work long hours, and steal their Sky sports using a dodgy cable that they water bombed Swansea to get.

Eventually no bulb is installed, and the Jews are blamed for everything.

The End

Oh how I wish for this Ummah to unite imsad

peace.x

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Salaam/Peace

format_quote Originally Posted by Raphael

Eventually no bulb is installed, and the Jews are blamed for everything.
lol . funny but sadly it's true. Muslims don't try to correct themselves but put blame on others ( not on Jews only) .

Oh how I wish for this Ummah to unite imsad
Thanks but Muslims are supposed to be divided in to 73 groups :cry:

OurIslamic
11-02-2009, 04:00 PM
It would be very great if Muslims were united under one Ummah.

Raphael
11-02-2009, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Thanks but Muslims are supposed to be divided in to 73 groups :cry:
But there are artificial divisions among Muslims right now, who find any excuse to question someone else's aqeedah. Its actually beyond ridiculous.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
11-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Salaam/Peace

format_quote Originally Posted by Raphael
But there are artificial divisions among Muslims right now, who find any excuse to question someone else's aqeedah. Its actually beyond ridiculous.

yes , it's pathetic. Looks like Muslims can be united only before the last day when Jesus pbuh will come. I wish , it may take place in my life time.:statisfie

Khaldun
11-02-2009, 04:25 PM
:sl:

Although this was meant as a joke and I do not want to ruin things for fellow brothers and sisters. Aqeedah is of extreme importants it is the difference between Jannah and Naar, as muslims we should not take this matter as something little.

فَإِنْ آمَنُواْ بِمِثْلِ مَا آمَنتُم بِهِ فَقَدِ اهْتَدَواْ وَّإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَإِنَّمَا هُمْ فِي شِقَاقٍ فَسَيَكْفِيكَهُمُ اللّهُ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ

And if they come to believe in the way you believe, they will indeed find themselves on the right path; and if they turn away, it is but they who will be deeply in the wrong, and God will protect thee from them: for He alone is all-hearing, all-knowing.
أُوْلَـئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللّهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ قُل لاَّ أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرًا إِنْ هُوَ إِلاَّ ذِكْرَى لِلْعَالَمِينَ

Those are they [i.e the Prophets] whom God has guided. Follow, then, their guidance, [and] say: "No reward do I ask of you for this [truth]: behold, it is but an admonition unto all mankind!"

Raphael
11-02-2009, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun
Although this was meant as a joke and I do not want to ruin things for fellow brothers and sisters. Aqeedah is of extreme importants

There is no doubt that aqeedah is fundamental. However what I do find is young brothers arguing on matters that they are not fully schooled in regarding aqeedah. I am specifically talking about lay brothers who question other Muslim's aqeedah based on a single ruling they have heard of read.

There is a saying that little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Instead of spending time questioning others aqeedah, this is a reminder that we must first educate ourselves, and rid ourselves of this arrogance.

Khaldun
11-02-2009, 04:46 PM
:sl:

You have spoken the truth and no one can argue with you with regards to that.

However if a person has sufficient knowledge and has the ability to correct a persons aqeedah they have to speak up. This does not fall underneath a lay man talking bad about other peoples aqeedah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.