/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Friends wit 2 face3s.

AnonymousPoster
10-28-2009, 12:30 AM
:sl:

hope ur all well..

A few new friends I made kept insisting i come and watch a movie wiv them, they'be been bugging me bout it for awhile so yesterday i gave in and decided to see a movie with them

When we were paying for our tickets, everyone paid except me and this girl, when it was our turn the girl paid by card, soon after she realised that she didnt show the the lady at the counter her student card which wouldve gave her a discount. The lady said you didnt tell me i cant refund the ticket sorry, then the girl looked at me and said, oh charge her with my student card (I didnt have my one with me) then this way u can give me back my change she continues...

I found it odd that she didnt even ask me, i mean what am i? a statue? Anyway I let it slide, She asked me for my money I gave her 10 dollars

the lady charged me 4.60 instead of 7.60...

so let us do our math...

The lady charged the girl first 7.60..from her card..

how much will she get back? from me? 3 pounds right?

What about the 10 dollars she took out of my hands and gave to the lady?

So I was charged 7.60 cause I didnt have a student card..how much will I get back? How much will she get back...

I already knew my change that i was meant to get back, but the lady at the counter gave the change back to the girl..she even outlined it for her like an idiot..here is your change 3 pounds you get back, and give this 2.40 to your friends bye.

So we move on, and what do I see the girl just shoving my money and hers in her wallet..I saw her glint of 'so what in her eyes' so I decided to ask her what happened to my change..

She blatantly looks me in the eye and tells me..this is my change. I was in complete disbelief, I said, how is it your change? She charged me on my card without the student card, so I get 5.40 back...

I was like what? Its 4.60 with your discount not 2.20 how can possibly 5.40 be all yours? She basically just wanted to steal my money..and make it seem like shes entitled to it. Then she had the guts to go up to other friends and say..they didnt give her back her change she thinks my 5.40 is for her and me. The other friends werent even paying attention, she basically made them belief that the lady at the counter made a mistake and that I should go back to her.

2.40 means nothing to me, seriously alhamdulilah but this the reality of trusting people so easily..When I told my family they told me that im lucky, cause i only paid 2.40 to learn this huge lesson, others pay more with worse experiences.

This girl goes to my school, the next day she comes up to me and greets me? smiles, and asks me how I am? I can see it in her eyes that she knows what shes done and that she got away with it. Theres a guy in my science class who told me that she asked him money the first day they met, he was telling me that she asked to borrow quite a lot but he refused cause didnt want to trust her so easily.

Brothers and sisters this girl is a hindu, I dont usually judge people according to their beliefs, I rather treat them as my fello human being and respect them. Today she had the guts to ask me if 'do you have a lipgloss I can borrow'? 1 this is a girl who basically cunned me like a day ago secondly im quite hygienic..why should I trust her lips? I just said no..

I can easily take my revenge on her, or do anything but i fear Allah. I am trying to be the best Muslim I can and that comes with controlling my nafs, i'm tellin you honest though, i'm starting to hate being in the same room with her.

I am trying to be normal, but I hate being uncomfortable or mean...but it doesnt feel right to be nice to her either.

I hate it when he tries to be close to me, or tries to act like we are close, I dont even know her. How do i get this straight?

I can easily grab her wallet take back my change, believe me I can stand up for myself just fine, I can also beat her up easily if need be.

BTW this is not about 2.40 believe me it has NOTHING TO DO with MONEY...Money means NOTHING to me...I could have given her even 100 if she asked.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
10-28-2009, 12:56 AM
sorry i said pounds and dollars dunno whats gotten into meh. mistake. just imagine one currency not both.cheers.

Beardo
10-28-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm sorry. I took the patience to read the entire post word by word, but I could not comprehend...

If anyone else can comprehend, please do answer. Otherwise, I'd ask the OP to re-summarize the occasion so we may offer our "advice and support".

Jazakumullahu Khair.

cat eyes
10-28-2009, 01:18 AM
well its hardly surprizing is it sis i mean if she was going to be a muslim sister she was more then likely going to be honest with you about the money i learn't a long time ago that you should not hang out with non muslims its true they can not be trusted.. ive been there and done those things they live in a totally different world where you take care of yourself and don't give a dam to others just the ''use and abuse'' game they play and then they put on an act as if nothing as happened to hide there true colours i mean you can still talk with her and stuff like that even give her dawah anytime you see her but being friends is not a good idea. she sounds a bit sly to me

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
umm junaid
10-28-2009, 01:32 AM
i've been thru this but not exactley the same way but its best if u keep away from the non-muslims esspecially the one's that still from you and dont even care.

zakirs
10-28-2009, 06:52 AM
Its just a question or morality sis , not exactly religion. People generally don;t think moral values are really required these days.The kind of teaching their parents give regarding moral values also don't help.
So make sure you stick to people who are moral and just: )

Caller الداعي
10-28-2009, 06:56 AM
sorry to hear that. but thats life ppl arent gonna be all loving and caring we must choose our friends carfuly

Snowflake
10-28-2009, 07:18 AM
:sl: I can imagine how you feel but let go of your anger inshaAllah. Every time you see this girl, remind yourself that she only incurred loss for herself and your reward is from Allah for being wronged. In fact feel sorry for her and make dua to Allah to guide her to the true path. Tell her you forgive her because Islam teaches kindness and give her dawah. Avoid movies inshaAllah.

Last thing, I'd never class people I barely know as friends, only aquaintances. Friendship develops over time as life's good and bad experiences are shared and trust is increased. Somehow incidents like this hurt more if you'd accepted a newly met person as a friend. Get to know people well before viewing your relationship with them as friendship. Friendship is special and as they say, not every person who shakes your hand is your friend. : )

:wa:

Ummu Sufyaan
10-28-2009, 07:28 AM
:sl:
Friends wit 2 face3s
are a waste of time and energy. go find new one's....

IbnAbdulHakim
10-29-2009, 12:21 AM
Edit edit dditeite

Raphael
10-29-2009, 12:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
Its just a question or morality sis , not exactly religion. People generally don;t think moral values are really required these days.The kind of teaching their parents give regarding moral values also don't help.
So make sure you stick to people who are moral and just: )

I second that. There are some Muslims I wouldn't trust a rusty chunk of worthless metal with, while there are some non Muslims my friends trust their entire businesses with, and have done so for years. Do not make the mistake of painting an entire nation, race, or religion with one brush.

If you do that, what makes you different from Nick Griffin?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.