/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims??

umm junaid
10-28-2009, 01:55 AM
Ive just been going thru youtube and the comments that the disbelievers have put up its just heartbreaking, they think muslims are bad people and just judging by a few and they also think that all muslims are terrorists,
Please can someone tell me why they actually think like this???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
10-28-2009, 01:58 AM
Who cares what they think. You shouldn't care what other people think of us. These youtube trolls are idiots, who sit behind a computer and vomit trash that the media has fed them.

جوري
10-28-2009, 02:00 AM
because they are one idiot with multiple screen names and no real job to hold down so s/he sits all day on the net between hooters and hateful sites it makes them feel hearty and smart.. honestly it used to bother me when I was young, but not anymore.. and let me tell you the truth of it, is they are hateful toward everyone not just Muslims, blacks, Jews, people with handicaps.. just frequent any news story that has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and read similar hateful endless comments..

anonymity affords many people the chance to be complete idiots.. I wouldn't dignify hatred with a response..

and Allah swt knows best

:wa:

cat eyes
10-28-2009, 02:08 AM
it dose kinda anger me when i see comments such as ''islam preys on the lesser educated'' meaning that a person is drawn to islam because there stupid but you have to bite your tongue and be kind or ignore

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Investigator
10-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Hi i am currently doing an investigation in standard grade RE on why some muslims think that the people responsible for the recent terrorist attack on london and new york were right when most think it is wrong.

I would appreciate any help from muslim followers and anyone that would be able to help.

thanks

zakirs
10-28-2009, 04:30 PM
DNFTT

Do not feed the trolls (dont care abt them )..

n Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Raphael
10-28-2009, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
because they are one idiot with multiple screen names and no real job to hold down so s/he sits all day on the net between hooters and hateful sites it makes them feel hearty and smart.. honestly it used to bother me when I was young, but not anymore:
What doesn't bother you anymore? Hooters or the hateful sites! :nervous:

format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
it dose kinda anger me when i see comments such as ''islam preys on the lesser educated'' meaning that a person is drawn to islam because there stupid but you have to bite your tongue and be kind or ignore
Salams Cat eyes, I think that a particular brand of "Izlam" certainly does prey on the lesser educated.

I have spoken to brothers who are literally a wash with the most repulsive attitudes toward both non Muslims and other Muslims alike. They are brainwashed with political ideologies, cocktailed with selective verses from the Quran and books of hadith. The people responsible for "guiding" these souls have to be smoked out, otherwise we get a bunch of ignorant youth who think they are doing God's Will by committing criminal acts under the banner of Islam.

These people do have to be dealt with, and it is a requirement from Muslims who know better, to educate these easily led sheep, lest they do something to hurt the reputation of Islam (further).

format_quote Originally Posted by Investigator
Hi i am currently doing an investigation in standard grade RE on why some muslims think that the people responsible for the recent terrorist attack on london and new york were right when most think it is wrong.

I would appreciate any help from muslim followers and anyone that would be able to help.

thanks

I'd be happy to help.

There is a difference between venting a visceral reaction, to what they truly believe.

When people see the injustices and hypocrisy of Western governments on Muslim people around the world, what they say on an anonymous opinion poll is not a true reflection of what they actually believe.

Investigator
11-23-2009, 10:22 AM
hi thank you for your reply. Do you have anyone i can contact for further information. I really appreciate your reply and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanx

Rabi'ya
11-23-2009, 10:36 AM
:sl:

Something I realised quite recently is that the general public actually know very little about Islam. They see what is on the TV and internet and believe it!

A lady I work with recently asked me "so what do you believe then" I told her that we believe in one God and that we believe in the same prophets as Christianity and Judaism although we belive that one more MEssenger came after Isa(as) and his name is Muhammad(pbuh) She actually had no idea at all!

I really feel its our duty to inform as many people as we can about the basics of Islam.

Many people online do not want to know, but there are people in our daily life at work, school, college, uni, community groups who really need to be informed about what we belive. Not necessarily to convert them, as only Allah can do this, but just as a way of building bridges. I am a great believer in this :)

Supreme
11-23-2009, 11:56 AM
YouTube comments are both hilarious and worrying. The other day I saw one that said 'A Jewish family lives down my road, I'm thinking of burning their house down.'

cat eyes
11-23-2009, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
YouTube comments are both hilarious and worrying. The other day I saw one that said 'A Jewish family lives down my road, I'm thinking of burning their house down.'
:sl: somebody in my city was arrested for making a threat like that they are extremely dumb the people who make such comments. he got 3years in prison apparently the people who he was talking about came across his comment and informed the cops, he got 3years in prison. they think people are not watching, thick heads

cat eyes
11-23-2009, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Raphael
What doesn't bother you anymore? Hooters or the hateful sites! :nervous:

Salams Cat eyes, I think that a particular brand of "Izlam" certainly does prey on the lesser educated.
:sl:im sorry bro im lost :><: i don't know what you mean. could you explain in detail? are you talking about the other sects in islam?:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.