/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need advice please

mariyyah
10-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Asslamou Alaikoum Wa rahmatou Allah Taala wa barakatou,

last 7 months everyday when i wake up and open my eyes i saw a black flashes like clouds passing in front of my eyes especially when it is sunny day and i asked some people they said that they are floaters in eyes and they are normal but they are really annoying and i dont know what to do any advice thank you very much

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
10-28-2009, 05:29 PM
it sounds like you need to get your eyes checked you might suffer from vision problem like people with weak sight it can even effect it and strain your eyes even watching t.v and little things like that can cause awful strain so you might need glasses

zakirs
10-28-2009, 09:20 PM
:sl:

yes get your eyes checked.floaters are not normal , they require treatment to get corrected.Go to a
doctor.

Hamza Asadullah
10-29-2009, 12:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mariyyah
Asslamou Alaikoum Wa rahmatou Allah Taala wa barakatou,

last 7 months everyday when i wake up and open my eyes i saw a black flashes like clouds passing in front of my eyes especially when it is sunny day and i asked some people they said that they are floaters in eyes and they are normal but they are really annoying and i dont know what to do any advice thank you very much
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, i have the same problem and i told my doctor and he said that they are not dangerous or anything like that. I think its best to get a check up with an optometrist just to be sure.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mariyyah
10-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Alaikoum Assalam Warahmatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

Thank you very much and jazakoum ALLAH khairan , I will visit an optician and see whats going on INSHALLAH KHAIR for me and for all oummat sayyedina MOHAMMED SALLA ALLAHO ALAIHE WASSALLAM AND ALL THE MUSLIMS AND THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AMEEN

ahmed_indian
10-29-2009, 10:25 AM
maybe due to diabetes or need for eye-glasses.

nothing serious inshallah...get it checked

cat eyes
10-29-2009, 02:03 PM
well it happened to me sis and now i have to wear glasses when watching t.v or using laptop :statisfie

mariyyah
10-29-2009, 03:27 PM
sister cat eyes,

i can say that i spend more time on the pc and is close to my eyes i think thats the problem of my floaters ,i dont like glasses and i will see what the optician can propose to me because they are really annoying especially when it is sunny ,thank you for your advice ,jazaki ALLAH khairan sister

mariyyah
10-29-2009, 04:13 PM
Brother zakirs im sorry i cannot reply pm messages because im not allowed as iam a limited member so thank you very much and i will do your advice jazaka ALLAH khairan

zakirs
10-29-2009, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mariyyah
Brother zakirs im sorry i cannot reply pm messages because im not allowed as iam a limited member so thank you very much and i will do your advice jazaka ALLAH khairan
Thank you sister.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.