/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Working Remotely

Danah
10-28-2009, 05:34 PM
A friend of mine sent me an email of a company needs a "virtual employees". I only have to work from home and submit everything to them

I know that there are many advantages and disadvantages of working remotely.

what do you think? have you been working remotely?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
10-29-2009, 04:23 PM
bump!!........I need your experience O people!

Woodrow
10-29-2009, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
bump!!........I need your experience O people!
:wa:

All offers like that need to be fully examined and evaluated. Sadly many turn out to be scams.

However, legitimate at home employment using the internet can be helpful, profitable and halal. But, it takes careful scrutiny to identify what an offer is really offering.

Quick short rule if they ask for you to send money, finacial information or the names of friends, relatives etc. Run away from it as fast as you can.

Beardo
10-29-2009, 04:46 PM
I considered getting a job myself, to be very honest. It's important to learn how to verbally, physically, and socially deal with people. Which is why I deeply considered a job at a frozen yogurt shop...

But now I've just taken part time on JannahBookstore and JannahStudios. I do have commissioned employees, and sometimes I feel maybe physical interaction is necessary. Allahu Alam. I do enjoy my on-line job much, but perhaps it makes me unsocial?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zakirs
10-29-2009, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I considered getting a job myself, to be very honest. It's important to learn how to verbally, physically, and socially deal with people. Which is why I deeply considered a job at a frozen yogurt shop...

But now I've just taken part time on JannahBookstore and JannahStudios. I do have commissioned employees, and sometimes I feel maybe physical interaction is necessary. Allahu Alam. I do enjoy my on-line job much, but perhaps it makes me unsocial?
Job from home has both benifits and disadvantages.

Adv:

You can do work at your comfirt.Very easy to do prayers.Take care of parents too (if they are at home)

Disadv:

You don't get the same experience, You dont get the same communication online , expressing thoughts is difficult.Remuneration is lesser.

Do verify if its a real thing or a scam before you do.Stay careful from scams

Danah
10-29-2009, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:wa:

All offers like that need to be fully examined and evaluated. Sadly many turn out to be scams.

However, legitimate at home employment using the internet can be helpful, profitable and halal. But, it takes careful scrutiny to identify what an offer is really offering.

Quick short rule if they ask for you to send money, finacial information or the names of friends, relatives etc. Run away from it as fast as you can.
No I don't think that they are frauds

I should say from the beginning that this company train their employees in their building for one week first, after that employees can work from their homes.

The company physical position is 1 hr and a half far from my home. So even the training issue will be settled inshaAllah.
I will email the person who is in charge and will see what they will say

Woodrow
10-29-2009, 07:01 PM
working from home can be a good thing. Historically this working away from home is a recent phenomena. In the past before the industrial revolution and the formation of factories nearly every body worked at home.

Who knows, perhaps the internet can let us return to the way of life our ancestors enjoyed.

zakirs
10-30-2009, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
working from home can be a good thing. Historically this working away from home is a recent phenomena. In the past before the industrial revolution and the formation of factories nearly every body worked at home.

Who knows, perhaps the internet can let us return to the way of life our ancestors enjoyed.
Woodrow .. you would enjoy only if you have a good wife or husband lol :D :D ..

Woodrow
10-30-2009, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
Woodrow .. you would enjoy only if you have a good wife or husband lol :D :D ..
Fortunatly I have a good wife and we do work from home. But in our own business we raise and sell horses and also bottle and sell honey.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.