/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Religious Debate Forum

freethinker2
10-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Hi folks! I hope this is the right place to post this – I tried to find a place that wouldn’t interrupt the flow of your board.

I’m here to announce the formation of a new and (hopefully) different kind of religious discussion board. I’ve noticed that on most religious boards, discussion between people of different faiths is almost impossible. A Christian going to a Jewish board feels outnumbered and ganged-up-on, a Muslim on a Christian board feels the same, Atheists feel outnumbered almost everywhere, and so on. But these are important discussions to have, especially in a world that is increasingly troubled with inter-faith violence. There should be a place to talk to people you don’t necessarily agree with.

So I’ve created a website, ReligiousDebate.org, which is designed for conversation, questions, refutations, and most of all learning to talk to people who hold conflicting beliefs. I hope that some of the people on this board will find ReligiousDebate.org to be a useful addition to their online discussions.

If the moderators decide to delete this drive-by spam, I completely understand. I’ve tried to keep it as low-key as possible, and I hope I haven’t stepped on any toes.

http://www.religiousdebate.org - Maybe I’ll see you there. Insha'Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
10-28-2009, 10:51 PM
Looks like a good forum. Balances everything out.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.