/* */

PDA

View Full Version : West Aceh bans 'tight trousers'

GuestFellow
10-28-2009, 10:49 PM
:sl:

Muslim women in the Indonesian district of West Aceh are to be banned from wearing tight trousers or jeans.

^ Click the link above to read the article...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
10-29-2009, 12:15 AM
Hmm...You get free skirts everytime you wear tight pants lol. Rule only applies to Muslims.

I gotta give them credit. This is some good stuff Masha'Allah.

GuestFellow
10-29-2009, 12:28 AM
^ I wonder if they start wearing tight pants on purpose just to get free skirts.... O.o

Alphadude
10-29-2009, 12:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
^ I wonder if they start wearing tight pants on purpose just to get free skirts.... O.o
lol isnt it good banning tight jeans and skirt:p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
10-29-2009, 12:40 AM
I was wondering the same thing, but I didn't wanna say it... Glad you mentioned it. I feel like I have a newly founded brother. :p

Well, hmm... You could start a skirt business out of it. :X

IbnAbdulHakim
10-29-2009, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I was wondering the same thing, but I didn't wanna say it... Glad you mentioned it. I feel like I have a newly founded brother. :p

nah im sure this is how it goes the second time a woman wears tight jeans after receiving the skirt

law officer: "OI I JUST GAVE U A SKIRT DIDNT I?"

woman: "Indeed you did :) but seeing as im wearing this tight clothing i should probably receive another?"

law officer: *handcuffs her and prepers to deal adequate punishment !*

....if only eh !

GuestFellow
10-29-2009, 12:48 AM

Sure! I'll name them ''Rashad Black Skirts!'' Buy one and get one free! :hiding:

You'll be famous in no time. :X

Beardo
10-29-2009, 12:48 AM
^ lol.

Just on the topic of jeans... I was at the store..Personally, I don't wear jeans. But I was bored so I went to that isle anyway.

Regular Jeans: $10
Torn Jeans: $57

>_> I'm not kidding. The knee area was torn, and cost $47 more.

جوري
10-29-2009, 12:50 AM
this thread is full of dudes obsessed with womenfolk's clothing .. I am finding that odd.. very odd ..

more odd than this:

Beardo
10-29-2009, 12:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
this thread is full of dudes obsessed with womenfolk's clothing .. I am finding that odd.. very odd ..

more odd than this:
Psh. I could care less bout skirts. :exhausted It's GuestFellow whose going all crazy about it.

Sure! I'll name them ''Rashad Black Skirts!'' Buy one and get one free! :hiding:

You'll be famous in no time. :X
You can be the model for our newly founded company. :D

Raphael
10-29-2009, 12:56 AM
Perhaps they are happy that the fitnah has been removed for the brothers in Indonesia?

Either that, or they're glad they now have a monopoly on tight trousers?

GuestFellow
10-29-2009, 12:58 AM

more odd than this:

Salaam

I find that picture kinda creepy....

You can be the model for our newly founded company. :D
That would not be a very pretty sight :skeleton:

Ummu Sufyaan
10-29-2009, 03:28 AM

more odd than this:

i cant rep u, but that is a hoot! :lol:

ardianto
10-29-2009, 03:51 AM
There are 33 provinces in Indonesia, and Aceh is the only province that implement sharia.

Ironically, the 2009 Miss Indonesia for Miss Universe 2010 is Aceh girl. She made a controversy, a TV reporter asked her why she didn't wear hijab, and she answered Aceh govt had allows her to remove her hijab. But, Aceh govt refused her claim.

Back to topic. Although West Aceh govt ban tight trouser and short, they will not ban trouser for women. And if they ban jeans trouser, that is because jeans fabric is considered as fabric for men.

Aceh people are known as religous Muslims. But they are very different than Taliban. They always respect to women right, and also Aceh women are known as hard worker. Even when Aceh people launched rebellion against Indonesian govt, they had special unit name 'Inong Bale', the all widow fighter group.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.