/* */

PDA

View Full Version : good islamic websites in arabic

Ummu Sufyaan
10-29-2009, 05:54 AM
:sl:
can anyone recommend me good/reliable websites in arabic.
i know of shiekhs ibn uthaymeens/al-albaani/ibn baaz. i also know of al-eman.com, shiekh muhammad al3areefi's website <---so im after ones like that...any more? it just makes it easier when you search something in arabic to recognize the website straight away without reading and analyzing and trying to figure out if the website is reliable :embarrass :hiding:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sampharo
10-29-2009, 07:03 AM
www.islamweb.net
A general website collecting information and articles and fatwas on the path of Ahlu Sunnah Wal JamaAAa

www.islamqa.com
Advisory website mainly addressed by Sheikh Muhammad Saleh Al-Munajjid

www.ahlalhadith.net
A supervised forum that is frequented by many great Sheikhs and muslim scholars, removes unknowledgable opinions to remain a clean reference point of learning

www.saaid.net
great resource website with a library, but challenged with technical difficulties :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.