/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Older recordings by Sh. Abu Bakr Ash Shatri?

Walkinfront
10-29-2009, 05:56 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters.

I have had a big problem lately. I lost my iPod, and until I find it inshallah, I have no access to all the lectures and quran that I foolishly decided not to keep on my pc due to storage issues. To top it all off, most of the recordings I had from Mishary Rashid Al Afasy and Abu Bakr Ash Shatri (my favorite) are from older taraweehs.

The thing is, NO WEBSITE has these files anymore. Islamway is where I usually download my quran, and they updated their site with all the latest recordings and so did every other site. I tried emailing them but no response. The surah I want the most is surat Ibrahim from abu bakr ash shatri.

If anyone knows where or how I can get this, please let me know inshallah.

PS: I am NOT looking for this recording:

http://67.213.215.136/~server3/shatri/014.mp3

Jazakallah khayr

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.