/* */

PDA

View Full Version : make dua for my sister

AnonymousPoster
10-30-2009, 01:47 AM
who is having pregnancy complications. if she is to miscarry, it'll be the 3rd time imsad

please keep her in your dua.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
10-30-2009, 02:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
who is having pregnancy complications. if she is to miscarry, it'll be the 3rd time imsad

Indeed every affair of a believer is good and this is for no one except a believer! I urge her to remain patient and to expect the best from Allah in every affair!

Mu'aadh ibn Jabal (r) reported that the Prophet (:saws:) said: "By the One in Whose hand is my soul, the miscarried foetus will drag his mother by his umbilical cord to Paradise, if she (was patient and) sought reward (for her loss)."

[Narrated by Ibn Maajah, 1609; classed as da’eef by al-Nawawi in al-Khulaasah (2/1066) and al-Boosayri, but classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.]

Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that you deny? [55:13]

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-30-2009, 02:10 AM
:sl:

SubhanAllah. May Allah(swt) make it easy for your sister, ameen.

InshaAllah Allah knows whats best.

I was about to post that hadith. JazakAllah Khair.

:w:

AnonymousPoster
10-30-2009, 02:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Indeed every affair of a believer is good and this is for no one except a believer! I urge her to remain patient and to expect the best from Allah in every affair!

Mu'aadh ibn Jabal (r) reported that the Prophet (:saws:) said: "By the One in Whose hand is my soul, the miscarried foetus will drag his mother by his umbilical cord to Paradise, if she (was patient and) sought reward (for her loss)."

[Narrated by Ibn Maajah, 1609; classed as da’eef by al-Nawawi in al-Khulaasah (2/1066) and al-Boosayri, but classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.]

barakallahu feek bro. but what if a woman miscarries in her early stages of pregnancy (b4 4 months) i mean the fetus is still like a clot and doesn't have distinguished human features just yet so does that hadith still apply ? :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zakirs
10-30-2009, 09:26 AM
May Allah help your sister in difficult times sister :(

Innocent Soul
10-30-2009, 12:51 PM
May grant her and her family sabr. :)

Caller الداعي
10-30-2009, 03:11 PM
May Allah make it easy for her and bless her with a healthy child!!! ameen

Hamza Asadullah
10-30-2009, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, please re-assure the sister that if she miscarries then it is the will of Allah and because Allah wanted the soul to enter straight into Jannah without reckoning and it is a test for her so tell her to bare it with patience and think that her child is to enter Paradise without reckoning and if she bares it with patience then how pleased will Allah be with her for Allah is with those who her patient and the reward of patience is Paradise! Subhanallah

Abu Huraira reported that Allah’s Messenger s.a.w. said "The miscarried fetus that I send before me is dearer to me than a rider whom I leave behind." [Ibn Majah]

"Mu’adh b. Jabal reported on the authority of Allah’s Messenger s.a.w. who said "By him in whose Hand is my life, the miscarried fetus will drag his mother towards the paradise, with his navel string if she had shown the patience for the sake of reward from Allah."

Snowflake
10-30-2009, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif

MashaAllah, I would wholeheartedly like to echo Bro Abd-al Latif's post. Allah knows best what is good for us. InshaAllah, offer your sister comfort through this post. May Allah reward her loss and give her patience. Ameen.

:wa:

ahmed_indian
11-01-2009, 10:35 AM
may Allah help ur sister and bless u all in both the worlds brother.

ژاله
11-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Ameen to all the ad3iya...
May Allah help your sister and bless her with a healthy child Ameen.

Sampharo
11-01-2009, 01:19 PM
According to Imam Al-Soyouty in Al-Itqan, the following is a Sunnah reading for safe delivery of a baby, may God deliver what contents the mother's heart:

1- The Kursy verse [2:255]

2- Al-A'raf [7:54]
إِنَّ رَبَّكُمُ اللّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَى عَلَى الْعَرْشِ يُغْشِي اللَّيْلَ النَّهَارَ يَطْلُبُهُ حَثِيثًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ وَالنُّجُومَ مُسَخَّرَاتٍ بِأَمْرِهِ أَلاَ لَهُ الْخَلْقُ وَالأَمْرُ تَبَارَكَ اللّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ
Your Guardian-Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and is firmly established on the throne (of authority): He draweth the night as a veil o'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) governed by laws under His command. Is it not His to create and to govern? Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds!

3- The two besiegement chapters (Al-Maothatein: Al-Falaq and Al-Naas) [113-114]

Repeat them daily. It is reported through Ali Ibn Abi Taleb -RAA- in "Al-Dorr Al-Manthour" that the prophet -pbuh- asked his wives Umm Salama and Zainab Bint Jahsh, to read them for his daughter Fatima -RAA-.

God bless

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.