/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question; Can a Christian employ a Muslim?

Italianguy
10-30-2009, 03:05 AM
I own a medium sized contracting company(34 employees) and as i was just on the phone with a Muslim friend of mine and he asked if i had any open positions. I don't actually have an open possitions persay, but i am about to let go of 2 employees that arent worth keeping. I would love to have him work for me, he is a hard worker and is honest, plus he is a really good friend of mine and i really want to give him this job. Most of my employees are Christian and i know wouldn't mind a Muslim coworker( i'm sure they would think it's cool). Most of my clients are Christian as well(keep in mind i live in the southern east coast of the US, close to the Bible belt) and i really don't care if they don't like it . I guess my question is; what is islam's stance on this? I have given him money before as he has given to me(interest free of course) but he really needs this job soon and i think i am going to call him in the morning and tell him to start on monday!

Thoughts?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
10-30-2009, 03:21 AM
If you ask me "Can a Christian employ a Muslim ?", honestly, I cannot answer because I am not Christian.
However, if you ask me "Can a Muslim employ a Christian ?", I must be answer yes. If you ask me "Can a Muslim work in a company that own by Christian ?", I must be answer yes. If you ask me "Can Muslim and Christian work together ?", I must be answer yes.

:)

Italianguy
10-30-2009, 03:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
If you ask me "Can a Christian employ a Muslim ?", honestly, I cannot answer because I am not Christian.
However, if you ask me "Can a Muslim employ a Christian ?", I must be answer yes. If you ask me "Can a Muslim work in a company that own by Christian ?", I must be answer yes. If you ask me "Can Muslim and Christian work together ?", I must be answer yes.

:)
Thanks!
I probably should have worded my post differently nut you get the point right?
I love him hes an awesome guy and my family (wife and son) like him to.

ardianto
10-30-2009, 03:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
Thanks!
I probably should have worded my post differently nut you get the point right?
I love him hes an awesome guy and my family (wife and son) like him to.
You're welcome.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
suffiyan007
10-30-2009, 11:42 AM
i dont think religions are effected by the culture..all races can join ya company...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.