/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Passports Found In Pakistan.

~*Fatima*~
10-30-2009, 10:27 AM
:sl:
I just LOooVE the way they leave these passports just lying around for the Pakistani army to find. The way it provides just the right kind of justification for the 'West' to invade Afghanistan, when every man and his dog KNOW that 911 was an Inside Job.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...n-taliban-link

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Caller الداعي
10-30-2009, 11:16 AM
yep passports gave it away again lol

Ummu Sufyaan
10-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Meh, maybe it's just me, but these "findings" always seems so fishy And unrealistic, don't they?

~*Fatima*~
10-30-2009, 11:36 AM
^ Agreed,
These Passport are more like "Passport Anyone???" Frees Give Aways xD

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
KAding
10-30-2009, 04:42 PM
Al-Qaida already issued what was essentially a declaration of war against the United States in the mid-1990s. Most seem to agree that they are currently in the rugged and mountainous tribal areas along the North-Western Pakistani-Afghani border. They have openly declared jihad against the US and unsurprisingly, that is also what they are getting.

جوري
11-13-2010, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Al-Qaida already issued what was essentially a declaration of war against the United States in the mid-1990s. Most seem to agree that they are currently in the rugged and mountainous tribal areas along the North-Western Pakistani-Afghani border. They have openly declared jihad against the US and unsurprisingly, that is also what they are getting.

:lol:

who is 'Al-Qaida'? I must admit that I enjoy these passports here and there.. passports by WTC, Passport in Pakistan.. If only my car was made of passport material.. my insurance wouldn't keep going up!

GuestFellow
11-13-2010, 04:44 PM

I don't even understand what is going on anymore. :skeleton:

Does anyone else feel like this?

جوري
11-13-2010, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProfessorSunday
I don't even understand what is going on anymore.

No-- I have a pretty good idea what is going on!

:w:

CosmicPathos
11-13-2010, 04:49 PM
ooh wow, I just found a passport lying under my bed. loool .... let me read what name it has "al saud bin al 7amaar."

GuestFellow
11-13-2010, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

No-- I have a pretty good idea what is going on!

Please explain because my head hurts...

Yes, I find this passport thing pretty hilarious.

جوري
11-13-2010, 05:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProfessorSunday
Please explain because my head hurts... Yes, I find this passport thing pretty hilarious.
Islam is their new communism akhi.. they want to fight and oppose anything that stands in the way of their new world order!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.