/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you pay reps back?

Afg
10-30-2009, 11:29 AM
:sl:

Do you normally pay back reps? If a member gave you some reps, do you feel the need to pay back? And do you mind if you don't get payed back? I would normally pay back if i can, and i don't mind if i don't get the reps.

Just thought maybe it would be interesting to know :statisfie
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Caller الداعي
10-30-2009, 11:31 AM
how do ur reps go up?

Afg
10-30-2009, 11:35 AM
:hmm: When another member gives you reps. On your post or another post, on the right top corner you will see two small box. The green one is how you give reps, so that is how your reps go up :)

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-30-2009, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Afg

Do you normally pay back reps? If a member gave you some reps, do you feel the need to pay back? And do you mind if you don't get payed back? I would normally pay back if i can, and i don't mind if i don't get the reps.

i do rep back if i can & i really dont mind if they rep me or not:mmokay:

format_quote Originally Posted by caller
how do ur reps go up?
ur rep goes up when ppl rep u...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Caller الداعي
10-30-2009, 11:37 AM
ohhhh lol i didnt knw dat

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-30-2009, 11:39 AM
^^lol...START giving reps to gud post!:)

Fטлку
10-31-2009, 10:26 AM

I always go and try to find a post by that person and rep 'em back :p and I don't mind if they don't rep me back :D
....And then I start randomly repping people...which is why I'm outta reps half of the time <_<

Danah
10-31-2009, 10:57 AM

Do you normally pay back reps? If a member gave you some reps, do you feel the need to pay back?
In most cases it depends on the rep itself, for example if it was a question need to be answered or a rep that need to be clarified then yeah I do feel that I have to pay back.

if it was just to say thanks for a post I have made, then in most cases I don't reply back

And do you mind if you don't get payed back? I would normally pay back if i can, and i don't mind if i don't get the reps.
same, if I was asking something through reps or need a clarification for something then I will be waiting a reply for my rep....otherwise I don't wait a reply back from a member that I thanked or complimented her/his post or something

format_quote Originally Posted by caller
how do ur reps go up?
go to your control panel to see the posts you have made and got some reps for them. You got a 150 rep points for winning the contest :)

A'râf
10-31-2009, 02:24 PM
me too want rep :statisfie

/

I want reps :statisfie

:embarrass:Dimsad

'Abd-al Latif
10-31-2009, 02:26 PM
What good are reps? You should make du'aa for your brother instead.

Mujahideen92
10-31-2009, 09:35 PM
How do you know who repped you?

~Raindrop~
10-31-2009, 09:37 PM
If you go to the bottom of your User CP, it should be there :):):)

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-31-2009, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahideen92
How do you know who repped you?
Go to ''User CP'' on top of this page & then scroll down, you'll see ''Latest Reputation Received'' thats it:)

Mujahideen92
10-31-2009, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujaheedah
Go to ''User CP'' on top of this page & then scroll down, you'll see ''Latest Reputation Received'' thats it:)
format_quote Originally Posted by aisha
If you go to the bottom of your User CP, it should be there :):):)
Thanks sisters

desert winds
12-18-2009, 06:31 PM
ok im getting a bit frustrated here- im not very good at this stuff and need some straight forward answers-
1) i can see the reputation in user cp- but how do i know who did it?
and how do i know what they said?
and how do i give reps?

Hayaa
12-18-2009, 06:39 PM
..Wow some many threads dedicated to reputation points. Maybe it's just a way of attracting more :p

AabiruSabeel
12-18-2009, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by desert winds
ok im getting a bit frustrated here- im not very good at this stuff and need some straight forward answers-
1) i can see the reputation in user cp- but how do i know who did it?
and how do i know what they said?
and how do i give reps?

You will need to become a Full Member in order to use the reputation system. Limited members cannot see who added to their reputation and they cannot add to anyone's reputation.

You might be thinking why we have so many restrictions on Limited Members. Well, these are for your own safety. Some of the trolls and (whatever you call them) were misusing these features to advertize, spam, insult, and post inappropriate contents.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.