/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sins we commit on Ib forum

Rasema
10-31-2009, 02:33 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I have been to Multaqa forum and I've learned that I was sining by preaching some things. I wanted to inform you all so that you don't sin without knowing that you're sining. :heated:

1.Using an isolated hadith (out of it's context) and applying it in another case is flawed.

2.Fatwas:
Quote:
Secondly, i would like to ask what is the role of fatawa. The reason why I saythat is because many people are under the illusion that the fatwa that a scholar gave specifically to a person can also be appied upon themselves.

In some cases, one fatwa can be applied to many people as they all share same details. However, cases that concern divorce, marriage, contracts, vows, oaths, Imaan and Kufr are given case by case and one need to seek a fatwa about his own special case. That is why we still criticize and condemn laypeople when someone ask a question then you just found them quoting you a fatwa from a website or a scholar. Sometimes, I feel to delete such posts but I keep them as they bring no harm since i eventually reply to the question.

fatwa requires high level of wisdom and awareness of the situation of the questioners and well structured base in knowledge to know what to advise.

SOmeone gave me a ruling based on a fatwa that permitts drawing a human if your teacher assigns you to. A scholar told me such fatwas should not be acted upon.

I allways had respect for scholars but I love the Prophet,saws, more. You should know that commands are commands. Who ever is telling you" you can draw(human,animal...) if your teacher assigns you to" is as if saying "You can kill Muslims becasuse the law you live under is obligation you to."
:heated:
I still cannot believe that this is happening. Instead of acting upon these fatwas, you should be burning them down!

Fearing Allah and sacrificing only belongs to Allah. Sacrificing the commands of Islam for the welth of this world(which is what these fatwas are advizing you to do) is obviously @#$%^$^%

I thank you all very much. May Allah forgive us all.Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
10-31-2009, 02:37 PM
May Allah forgive us all.Ameen
Aameen.

P.s. you're posts are really cute just like you.

Rasema
10-31-2009, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2

Aameen.

P.s. you're posts are really cute just like you.
I know that you're a sis :)

Pk_#2
10-31-2009, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rasema
I know that you're a sis :)
Lol yes I am, that wasn't a dodgy chat up line, I swear hehe ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
10-31-2009, 02:45 PM
:sl:thank you for that post sister:statisfie

Rasema
10-31-2009, 02:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
Lol yes I am, that wasn't a dodgy chat up line, I swear hehe ;D
;D
I would make that visible. :p

Rasema
10-31-2009, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
:sl:thank you for that post sister:statisfie
:wa:
Thank yo for your reaction to it. Will keep you in my duas, INSHaLLAH. ;)

cat eyes
10-31-2009, 02:54 PM
:wa:
Thank yo for your reaction to it. Will keep you in my duas, INSHaLLAH. ;)
thanks sis will keep you in my duas too:)

Rasema
10-31-2009, 03:07 PM
O,O, sister Pk#2 is gone. I'll have to do the same thing. But I need to collect a few things.

Asiyah3
10-31-2009, 03:23 PM
[B]
May Allah forgive us all.Ameen
As-salaamu alykum,

Ameen. You're absolutely right sis, May Allah reward you for reminding us.

Caller الداعي
10-31-2009, 04:20 PM
true i agree and ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.