/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My opinion regarding woman’s right

Mr.President
11-01-2009, 04:57 AM
My opinion regarding woman’s right is that many people try to explain Islam as it cooperates or supports western countries woman’s rights

ie. the UN has a set of rules regarding woman rights now what some preachers does is they try to explain Islam to support UN law knowingly or unknowingly

1 - UN LAWAS ARE MAN MADE LAWS

2 - ISLAM PREACES US WOMANS RIGHT

3 - BUT IF WE COMPARE WESTERN WOMAN RIGHTS AND ISLAMIC WOMANS RIGHT THERE IS A BIG DIFFRENCE

4 - UN MAN MADE LAWS CANT MATCH OUR CREATOR ALMIGHTY ALLAHS LAWS

5 - SO PRECERS SHOULD STOP SUPPORTING MAN MADE LAWS AND PREACH ISLAMIC LAWS !!!

6- IT IS PRACTICAL THAT THE LAWS WHICH ARE MADE BY MAN AREN'T BENEFICENT INSTED THE LAWS AFFECTING WOMANS RIGHT MADE MORE PROBLEMS FOR WOMEN

NOTE : THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION PLS SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sampharo
11-01-2009, 07:26 AM
Many things you say are true, point in case: French lawmakers trying to prevent women from wearing Islamic face veil, because they think it is "oppressive" and therefore they are protecting women's rights, ignorantly ending up oppressing muslim women themselves who have to march and protest FOR the right to wear the face veil.

Mr.President
11-01-2009, 12:23 PM
jazaakallah kiyran brother for sharing your opinion

5 - SO PRECERS SHOULD STOP SUPPORTING MAN MADE LAWS AND PREACH ISLAMIC LAWS !!!
regarding this opinion just consider apostasy in Islam

ardianto
11-01-2009, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President

NOTE : THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION PLS SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
Do not monopolize this opinion, brother.
Except some people with mental illness, all Muslims have a same opinion.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
LailahAlSherrif
11-01-2009, 03:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
Many things you say are true, point in case: French lawmakers trying to prevent women from wearing Islamic face veil, because they think it is "oppressive" and therefore they are protecting women's rights, ignorantly ending up oppressing muslim women themselves who have to march and protest FOR the right to wear the face veil.
How exactly do they expect to liberate women by FORCING them to uncover? There is a BIG difference between freedom from religion and freedom of religion. Freedom FROM religion, quite an oxymoron if you ask me...

They don't have to cover unless they choose to do so. My step mother wears the veil and she's visiting America soon, (We're Saudi), my father asked her if she wanted to cover there, she looked at him as if he had 3 heads, "Of course I do!" -- Point prooven. Women have the freedom to choose/ French lawmakers are ignorant.

ardianto
11-01-2009, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
There is a group in my country that try to inform people, hijab is not obligated in Islam. And their women really remove their hijab.
Name of this group is "Jaringan Islam Liberal" (liberal Islam net).

Sampharo
11-01-2009, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
There is a group in my country that try to inform people, hijab is not obligated in Islam. And their women really remove their hijab.
Name of this group is "Jaringan Islam Liberal" (liberal Islam net).
Astaghferollah. Unfortunately brother I know what you mean. We had the same bumbleheads in Egypt, actually saying with impunity "Hijab is not in the quran!! What is this oppression that those complicated people want to push on us?! If it is in the sunnah, then it IS sunnah which means optional."

May God grant us all guidance

Mr.President
11-05-2009, 03:05 PM
1 Women rights which the western countries
2 Womens right that islam states

are these same ?

ardianto
11-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Frankly, I want to laugh when I find sisters complain because there is no women section in their masjid. Don't they know, fix women section in masjid is against women right.

You can see in Indonesian masjid. There are no fix women section at there, but we use a portable partition for separate masjid room into two sections. When shalat we separate masjid room into front and back because in shalat men are imam for women. But in khutbah (speech) we separate masjid room into left and right because in get knowledge men and women are really equal.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.