/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can i make dua for somebody not to come into my country or near me?

anonymous
11-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Because i know that they would cause trouble for me and cause me distress and pain?
There are some people trying to come into my country and i don't want them to, and there are some people who have already come into my country and who i don't want to get near me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zakirs
11-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Instead of making dua to stop them coming there .. may be u can dua for reducing your distress and to protect you from troubles both in this life and hereafter. ?

May Allah help you

Hamza Asadullah
11-01-2009, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Because i know that they would cause trouble for me and cause me distress and pain?

There are some people trying to come into my country and i don't want them to, and there are some people who have already come into my country and who i don't want to get near me.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, may Allah make it easy for you sister. Here are lot's of dua's for protection from evil and calamities. Please remember me in your dua's.

1. PROTECTION AGAINST ALL EVILS

Hazrat Abdullah bin Khubaib (R.A) narrates thta one dark, gloomy, rainy night, we came out in search of Rasullullah(Pbuh). When we finally found him he said to us: "Read!" We asked: "What must we read?"
He replied: "Recite...

Surah Ikhlas, Surah Falaq, Surah Nas 3 TIMES morning and evening. It will suffice for you against all things (from evils fo witchcraft, blackmagic, mischief, of jin, etc.)"
[MISHKAT, P.188]

**SURAH IKHLAS**
Qul huwallahu ahad, Allahus sama lamyalid, walam yulad, walam yaqullahu kufuwan ahad.

**SURAH FALAQ**

Qul aoozo birabil falaq, min sharri ma khalaq, wamin sharri ghasiqin iza waqab, wamin sharrin nafathati fil uqad. Wamin sharri hasidin iza hasad.

**SURAH NAS**

Qul aoozu birabbin-nas, malikin nas, ilahin nas, min sharril waswasil khannas. Allazee yuwas wisu fee sudoorin nas. Minal jinnati wannas.

2. ELIMINATION OF THE GRIEF OF BOTH THE WORLDS

Hazrat Abu Darda (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Pbuh) mentioned:

"Whosoever recites 7 times morning and evening the following Dua, Allah Ta'ala will suffice for him by removing his grief of this world and the hereafter." [Roohulmaa'ni, P.53]

Hasbiyallahu lailaha illahuwa alaihi tawakkaltu wahuwa Rabbul arshil azeem.

"Allah sufficeth me. There is none worthy of worship but He alone. On Him is my trust, He is the Lord of the Supreme Throne."

3.ANGELS SEEK FORGIVENESS ON ONE'S BEHALF

Hazrat Ma'qal bin Yasaar (R.A) narrates that Rasulullah (Pbuh) said:

"Whoever recites 3 times in the morning:

Aoozo billahis sameeil aleem minash-shaitanir-rajeem.

and thereafter the last 3 ayats of Surah Hashr 1 time, 70 000 Angels are appointed by Allah, who seek forgiveness on his behalf till the evening. Should he die during the day, he will die as a Shaheed (martyr). Whosoever recites the above dua in the evening will enjoy the same virtue till the morning." [MISHKAT P.188]

Last 3 verses of Surah Hashr (recite once)

Huwal lahul lazi lailaha illa huwa alimul ghaibi wash-shahadati huwar Rahmanur Raheem. Huwal lahul lazi lailaha illa huwal malikul quddoosus salamul muminul muhaiminul azeezul jabbarul mutakabbir. Subhanal lahi amma yushrikoon. Huwallahul khaliqul bariul musawwiru lahul asmaul husna. Yusabihu lahu mafis samawati wal ard wahuwa azeezul hakeem.

4. PROTECTION AGAINST LEPROSY, BLINDNESS, MADNESS & PARALYSIS

Recite 3 times morning and evening:

Subhanal lahil azeemi wabihamdihi wa lahawla walaquwwata illa billah.

5. PROTECTION OF ONE'S DEEN, LIFE, FAMILY AND WEALTH

Hazrat Ma'qal bin Yasaar (R.A) narrates:

Once I expressed my fears to Rasulullah over 5 things in my life. I feared that I would be misled or deviate from the Siraatul-Mustaqeem. The second was regarding my life. I feared harm or illness would befall me. The third was about my children, that they would suffer Deeni or worldly harm. My fourth concern was my wife, that she too may suffer physical or spiritual harm. the fifth fear I had was over my wealth, should there occur a loss of income or property. After listening to my fears, Rasulullah taught me the following Dua:

To be recited 3 times morning and evening,

Bismillahi ala deeni wanafsi wawaladi wa ahli wa mali.

"May the blessings of Allah be on my Deen, life, children, family and wealth." [Kanzul-Ummaal, Vol.2, P.636]

6. PROTECTION AGAINST ALL HARM
Hazrat Abaan bin Uthmaan (R.A) narrates that he heard his father saying that Rasulullah (Pbuh) mentioned:

"Whosever recites the following dua 3 times in the morning and evening, will not be harmed by anything." [MISHKAAT P.209]

Bismillahil lazee layadhuru ma'asmihi shayun fil ardhi walafis sama. Wahu was sameel aleem.

7. DUROOD-E-TUNJEENA

The blessings of this durood are abundant. It is protection against all types of plagues and diseases. One experiences complete serenity and ecstasy of the heart. This is one that has been prescribed by the Walis of Allah, who in their experiences have found it to be very effective. [ZAADUS-SAEED]

Allahumma salli ala sayyidina wamaulana Muhammadiw wa ala ali sayyidina wamaulana Muhammadin salaatan tunjeena biha min jameeil ahwali wal afati wa taqdheelana biha jameeil hajati wa tutahiruna biha min jamee hajati wa tutahiruna biha min jamee is sayyiati, watarfauna biha indaka a'lad-darajati watu ballighuna biha aqsal ghayati min jami il khairati, fil hayati waba'dal mamati. Innaka ala kulli shayin qadeer.

8. PROTECTION AGAINST WITCHCRAFT

By reciting the following ayaat 3 times in the morning and in the evening, one will be protected from witchcraft. If one is already suffering from witchcraft it will be removed.

Fa lamma alqaw qala Moosa ma ji'tum bihis sihr. Inallaha sayubtiluhu, inallaha la yuslihu amalal mufsideen. Wa yuhiqqul lahul haqqa bikalimathihi, walaw karihal mujrimoon.

9. PROTECTION AGAINST EVIL FATE AND SEVERE CALAMITIES
Rasulullah (Pbuh) mentioned:

"O People! Seek Allah's protection against severe calamities, trials and tribulations, misfortunes wretchedness, evil fate and the taunts and malicious joy of the enemies." (MIRQAAT VOL.5, P.222)

Allahumma inni aoozubika min jahdil balai wadarkish-shaqai, wasoo il qadhai, washama-tatil-adai.

10. GAINING ALLAH'S GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION
AGAINST THE EVILS OF THE HEART

Hazrat Imraan Bin Husain (R.A) narrates that Rasulullah taught his father Hazrat Husain (R.A), the following 2 duaas, which he used to read continuously:

"O Allah, inspire me with guidance (imbue me with the correct and best decisions in times of dilemma) and protect me from the mischief of my soul." [TIRMIZI]JAWAAHIRUL-BAKHARI P.157]

Allahumma alhimni rushdi. Wa aizni min sharri nafsi.

11. SAYYIDUL-ISTIGHFAAR
(Recite once)

Hazrat Shaddaad bin Aus (R.A) narrates that Rasullullah stated that Sayyidul-Istighfaar (the most loftiest of all types of repentance), is that a servant says the following:

Allahumma anta Rabbi Lailaha illa anta khalaqtani wa ana abduka wa ana ala ahdika wa wa'dika mastaata'tu, aoozubike min sharri ma sana'tu aboou-laka-binematika alayya wa aboou bizambi faghfirli fainnahu la yaghfiruz zunuba illa anta.

12. SAVIOUR FROM SHIRK-E-KHAFI
(Performing ebadat for show and ostentation)

The following Duaa was taught to Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) by Rasulullah as a protection against becoming a victim of minor shirk. It should be recited 3 times [Kanzul-Ummaal, Vol.2, P.816]

Allahumma inni aoozubika an ushrika bika wa ana a'lamu wa astaghfiruka limala a'alam.

13. THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE OF DUAAS

The following dua is such a comprehensive dua that it includes in it all the duas of Rasulullah over 23 years. It should be recited once. [JAWAAHIRUL-BUKHARI P.572]

Hazrat Abu-Umaamah (R.A) narrates that Nabi made a large number of duas during his lifetime. However, a few of us could barely remember any. We asked:

"O Rasulullah! You have made so many duas, but we are unable to even remember a few."
Rasulullah replied:

"Should I not show you such a comprehensive dua that includes all duas? Read the following:"

Allahumma innin asaluka min khairi ma sa alaka minhu nabiyyuka Muhammadun sallallahualaihi wasallam, wa aoozubika min sharri mastaza minhu nabiyyuka Muhammadun sallallahualaihi wasallam wa antal musta an wa alaikul balagh walahawla walaquwwata illa billah.

Source:http://www.eternalmultimedia.com/isl...fromquran.html

AnonymousPoster
11-06-2009, 10:18 AM
I am the topic starter

Thankyou for the replies, they are very helpfull, i will read all those duas and prayers inshaAllah.

However i would still like to know wether it is allowed to make sucha dua.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mariyyah
11-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Assalamou Alaikoum Warahmatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

I think before make duaa for you or talking about duaa we should know if you are a muslim or not ? and the people who are coming to your country and you dont want them are they muslims or not then INSHALLAH we can give you the best reply

Hamza Asadullah
11-06-2009, 02:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
I am the topic starter

Thankyou for the replies, they are very helpfull, i will read all those duas and prayers inshaAllah.

However i would still like to know wether it is allowed to make sucha dua.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, The dua's that i pasted are protection from grief,misery and the evil of man and jinn, so whether the person come's in the country or not, you would still have the protection of Allah inshallah.
You can make dua to Allah to protect you from the evil of all men and jinn and that he should protect you from this person incase he wants to cause you any harm.

Allah knows best

ahmed_indian
11-07-2009, 01:28 PM
make dua that Allah save u frm their evilness.

Allah Has His own ways to save us.

Khaldun
11-10-2009, 10:17 AM
:sl:

Who are these people? Are they family? Husband wfe father mother etc? If they are and they are muslim you are not allowed to make such a dua, since this would lead to breaking of kinship.

AnonymousPoster
11-21-2009, 11:09 AM
No they are not my family, but you might be able to call them very distant relatives or so called friends. They would cause grief in my life and i am scared.

So would it be allowed? I appreciate all the duas people have suggested and i use them, but i also need a simple yes or no answer to this.

Hamza Asadullah
11-21-2009, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
No they are not my family, but you might be able to call them very distant relatives or so called friends. They would cause grief in my life and i am scared.

So would it be allowed? I appreciate all the duas people have suggested and i use them, but i also need a simple yes or no answer to this.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb sister as stated in my previous post those dua's for protection against harm and evil are sufficient. It is better to generally ask Allah for protection against the evil and fitnah of ALL man and jinn. This would be more of a beneficial dua rather than being specific because it covers a much wider scope of your life in general rather than just specifically because harm may come to us from everywhere not just one particular area. Harm can ONLY come to a person by the will of Allah so ask of him to protect you from ALL harm and evil from man and jinn. If harm does come your way then seek refuge with Allah and know that it is a test so bare with it with patience and Allah is with those who are patient.

anonymous
11-21-2009, 03:05 PM
Thankyou, that is very good and wise advice and i totally understand and take it on board.

But please i just need a yes or no answer if it is allowed or not. Forget my situation for a second and concentrate on that question alone.

By wanting an answer to that, i am not saying i am dismissing your advice and just want to make this dua, i want to know in general aswell to learn. If you don't know the answer then that is okay.

Hamza Asadullah
11-21-2009, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Thankyou, that is very good and wise advice and i totally understand and take it on board.

But please i just need a yes or no answer if it is allowed or not. Forget my situation for a second and concentrate on that question alone.

By wanting an answer to that, i am not saying i am dismissing your advice and just want to make this dua, i want to know in general aswell to learn. If you don't know the answer then that is okay.
I don't think you should put it the way you stated no. I think you should make the duas that i posted previously and ask Allah to do whatever is best for you and to protect you against ALL evil of man and jinn. Ask Allah to protect you from all harm and to do whatever is best for you in every situation and aspect of your life.

This dua will cover the whole of your life and Allah will do whats best for you inshallah.

Sampharo
11-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Dear Anonymous,

If these people are not family or "Silat Rahim" and you want them to stay away from you because they cause stress and distress to you, yes you can make duaa to that effect. As brother Khaldun explained, if they are family that you are required to maintain relations with and check up on, you shouldn't make that duaa. You can however check up on them from a distance or through someone else, and ask God to safeguard you from their mischief.

And God knows best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.