/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New invention INSHALLAH

mariyyah
11-01-2009, 03:23 PM
Asslamou Alaikoum Warahmatou ALLAH Talla Wabarakatou,

I have a good invention of a product that can make the hair grow quickly with a high volume and is good for headache and scalp problems and hair loss, I already test it on my family and it works very good because is a natural product without any chemical ingredients , I would like to take it to the market but i would like to know if should i test it first in the cosmetic laboratory first or apply for a patent and trademake first? please any advice jazakoum ALLAH khairan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mariyyah
11-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Asslamou Alaikoum Warahmatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

I have a good invention of a product that makes hair grow quickly with a hight volume and cure headaches and scalp problems and hair loss and make the hair soft, I would like to know should i test it first in the laboratory or having first trademark and patent? any advice JAZAKOUM allah khairan

zakirs
11-01-2009, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mariyyah
Asslamou Alaikoum Warahmatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

I have a good invention of a product that makes hair grow quickly with a hight volume and cure headaches and scalp problems and hair loss and make the hair soft, I would like to know should i test it first in the laboratory or having first trademark and patent? any advice JAZAKOUM allah khairan
Sister i would first advice it to get tested in a laboratory first. (If it is herbal then may be some trails would do since it might be safe). If it works then may be get a patent.

zakirs
11-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Sis i would suggest applying for a patent or trademarking since you have done the trails already.This will help you http://www.ehow.com/how_107742_market-invention.html

Now what you need to do is as soon as you get a patent or trademark talk to some local or a big company to sell it on behalf of you or market it yourselves.

Also trails in lab would not be a bad idea to see if the product is safe generally.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mariyyah
11-02-2009, 05:14 PM
Alaikoum Assalam Brother Zakirs,

I will thank you very much , I tested already the product on my family and it works but still i would like to test it in the laboratory then look for companies who can buy it from me INSHALLAH

Jazaka ALLAH khairan

zakirs
11-02-2009, 07:48 PM
:sl:

Yes , thats a good idea.But make sure sister to consult a lawyer or expert when you are done with the trails.Since negotiating with a company or making an agreement is not so easy :).Best of luck sister.

mariyyah
11-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Assalamou Alaikoum Warahmatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

I received a letter from a famous biggest company in the world asking me to send my details that they can send me the information required to tell them about my product invention idea and i really dont know what to do now ? i didnt register my idea invention idea yet and im afraid anybody can take it please any advice Jazakoum ALLAH khairan

mariyyah
11-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Assalamou Alaikoum Warahmatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

I received a letter from a famous biggest company in the world asking me to send my details that they can send me the information required to tell them about my product invention idea and i really dont know what to do now ? i didnt register my idea invention idea yet and im afraid anybody can take it please any advice Jazakoum ALLAH khairan

zakirs
11-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Salam :)

Which company is it ? .. Sister what you can do is not reveal the details but give them results say pictures may be to prove that it works ? .. sister its best if you consult a lawyer or somebody.Ask your
husband to help?

pridefulmuslim
11-06-2009, 12:18 AM
insha allah! wow that is really good! but yea test it in the lab first ehn sell it to comapanies

Humbler_359
11-06-2009, 12:26 AM
:sl: Sister,

Wow, you must be proud of your product, could you give me a secret? :D

If you feel your product is successful as well as lab experiments, you can CALL this guy Billy Mays (As Seen on TV) based on your new product and etc. You will receive alot of money if it is sold quickly in limit-time !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.