/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Request for Religious Wife ..

egy_rainbow
11-01-2009, 04:53 PM
El Salamo Aliko Every body
Am Egyptian Guy ,,, 30 Years old
who's seeking for a Religious Wife who help & encourage me
I hope any one can help me seriously
Allah hafez
Hassan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
11-01-2009, 05:31 PM
As-salaamu aleykum,

Welcome to the forum :). I hope you will benifit from staying here.
Have you asked your relatives if they know someone suitable?

I will make du'aa for you

egy_rainbow
11-01-2009, 05:37 PM
I did
As I seek for two years ,,, but thanks God ,,, I haven't
which forced me to search outside Egypt
Gazak Allah Kol Kher if you can find me a suitable one
Allah Hafez

egy_rainbow
11-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Could you please advise me the way to be Full member
Gazak Allah Kol Ker

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zakirs
11-01-2009, 06:54 PM
For a full member you should have some considerable amount of posts ( 50 i guess? ) .Regarding having an islamic wife.. then i guess egypt would be a much better place bro than this forum :D .

Jokes apart try talkin to a marriage agent or somebody

aadil77
11-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Do they say 'Allah hafez' in Egypt, I thought it was just a pakistani saying?

Cabdullahi
11-02-2009, 03:27 PM
brother im looking for one too..inshallah we'll find them asap :)

egy_rainbow
11-02-2009, 08:56 PM
God be with all together
I'll make DOAA for you & me to find a suitable Religious One

tresbien
11-02-2009, 09:05 PM
ZAKIRS Brother why u sneer at u brother

OurIslamic
11-02-2009, 09:09 PM
I'll make du'a for you to find a partner soon.

tresbien
11-02-2009, 09:35 PM
[B]If u are living in Egypt and not in the West, my sisters can not get married via email.I have been here for years , but no one has said.Since we guess u are religious and good person .Moreover, u are my brother, i may help you.Look at my brother ZAKIRS COMMENT

Frankly if i had the means, i would marry in my country.Since i can not afford i have been thinking to marry a sister with lifetime commitment and to better my self.It is no haram if she helps me ;therefore, Allah will reward her.But where is she
Put u trust in ALLAH and ask his help.humanbeing can not bring u neither harm or benefit.We are only good at criticizing and sayings.Conjucture is sin.Be kind to each other and thank ALLAH that u are in situation u Egyptian brother is not in.Preserve ALLAH bounty and do not sneer at others.
Do xe really love our God when it comes to money ,.Are we one body.Do we treat each other with selflessness.Go to mosque and see.Go to work and look.Go to association and realise how poor and rich are treated.In the building u are living do neighbours help each other.]Do u still keep the ties of kinship.We are full in words and few in deeds.
No one will give his daughter to A NOT rich religious suitor.Even those who give lectures if they have daughters and some one asks their hands.Their parents will give them to some who is not totaly committed to islam teaching.But his money comes first.Some sisters say he smokes and he does not pray regularly, i will strive to make him repent and follow the islam teaching.His car is appealing.His gifts are irresistible, his money are attractive,his and his..........his goatyfits him.....
Other may say his beard is grey but his money beautifies him.AM I WRONG PLS CORRECT ME.

If God has not protected me from zina nad has guided me,u can find now dating a woman.Let come back to Allah and be honest with u self.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.