/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Resident Christian Here

Supreme
11-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Hey Guys

I'm Supreme, I live in the UK, and I'm a liberal Protestant.

I decided to come on this forum to learn more about other faiths. Islam is the second biggest world faith, so it seemed a good place to start.

I grew up in a secular family and, a few years back, decided to give religion a try (hey, what can you loose?). Christianity looked an attractive prospect- my girlfriend was Christian. I decided, much to her frustration, to go with the Protestant denomination, as they seemed more in line with my views, specifically the charismatic branch (my gf was a practising Catholic. That was two years ago, I'm 18 now and studying A Levels in Biology Chemistry and History.

See y'all around!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alim Apprentice
11-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Hello friend!

Welcome to Islamic Board. I hope you do find this website useful, as many of us here are more than willing to answer any query you seek :)

Hows your A levels going? Chemistry was a killer for me. I dropped it half way!

glo
11-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Welcome to Islamic Board, Supreme. :welcome:

You will find that a few more Christians have already taken residence here. :D

Supreme
11-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Thank you for your kind words!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
11-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Welcome buddy! :shade:

any burning questions?

zakirs
11-01-2009, 08:30 PM
hello brother :)

Welcome and hope you learn more about religion and islam :)

Danah
11-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Welcome to Islamic Board, I hope you will have a beneficial stay here

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.