/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Including people in duas?

AlHoda
11-01-2009, 07:50 PM
I see a lot a posts where people ask me to include them in their duas. These are not people who are seeking help or support ,but just people replying to threads. I don't want to sound arrogant or rude but how am I supposed to include people in my duas if i don't even know their names? :hmm:Just a question. no offense:statisfie

May Allah have mercy with all of us.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zakirs
11-02-2009, 10:21 AM
When ever i dua for someody in the forum or some internet friend. i just dua as say.. " please help Alhoda sis from ib forum " .. somethig like that. I think Allah knows everything and he would understand :).

Hamza Asadullah
11-02-2009, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
I see a lot a posts where people ask me to include them in their duas. These are not people who are seeking help or support ,but just people replying to threads. I don't want to sound arrogant or rude but how am I supposed to include people in my duas if i don't even know their names? :hmm:Just a question. no offense:statisfie

May Allah have mercy with all of us.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, i understand what you mean sister, you could just say in the dua that Ya Allah i make dua for all those people who asked me to. Obviously Allah knows who those people are.

Also in every single dua we should make dua for EVERY Muslim from Adam(As) until now and until the last Muslim and we will get a reward for EVERY Muslim we pray for.

Narrated ‘Ubaadah that the Messenger of Allah said, “Whoever seeks forgiveness for the believing men and believing women, Allah will write for him a good deed for each believing man and believing woman.” (Tabarrani)

So thats Billions of rewards for doing dua for EVERY Muslim thats ever lived and until the last Muslim. Lets take advantage of this and gain unthinable rewards which only take a few seconds to gain. Subhanallah!

Ansariyah
11-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Allah knows everything, so even if u dont know the name but remember the sis or bro Allah knows who u mean..just say Ya Rab grant that Muslim...followed wit the dua?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.