/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jinn performing salat?!

AlHoda
11-01-2009, 08:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouOXWgJS-gc
This video-clip so shocking, allahuakbar!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AlHoda
11-01-2009, 08:40 PM
You must see this, it is so scary, but subhanaalah

Danah
11-01-2009, 08:41 PM
^ is that really Jinn?
Is that a real? I remembered watching that video few years ago. It happened in one of Oman mosques.

Supreme
11-01-2009, 08:52 PM
This may seem a silly question...

But what's a Jinn?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abu_musab461
11-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Sorry to kill the excitement. But its not actually a jinn.

I might be stating the obvious here- but its actually a prayer mat.

Someone came across the video and posted and labled it "jinn praying" ironically the one who posted it and the one who watched it (beliveing its a jinn) havn't got a clue about the nature of jinns.

If I muslim jinn wants to come and pray in the masjid, it can do- without taking form of anything- ie. in thier invisible state.

But they do not take form of lifeless objects- like prayer mat.

Thier shape-shifting abilities are limited to organic/ live things... not dead/ inorganic things.

As far as im aware muslim jinns usually take form of human beings and the untrained eye can not tell that the "person" is actually a jinn.

And Allah Knows Best

abu_musab461
11-01-2009, 09:04 PM
But what's a Jinn?
Jinn is one of the other creations of Allah (swt) beside, humans, animals and angels.

They are however, created in such a way, that humans can not see them with the naked eye. They have the ability to shape-shift into other things- in which case we can see them, but they are so often mistakes for ghost, spirits, UFO, aliens, Big Foot, Yetti ect...

Apart from shape shifting some of them can fly at very fast speeds, and travel huge distances in seconds.

They are like humans in the sense that they have free-will and ability to think and acknoledge the existance of God, and distinguish between good and bad.

So the jinns can be muslim or non muslim like humans. Hence they will be accontable on the Day of Judgement for thier actions and beliefs and will ultimatly go to Paradise or Hellfire.

The disbelieving jinns can be extremely evil and go out of thier way to harm and misguide humans- so they are refered to as satans.

The first and the father of all jinns or satans is Iblis.

Other faiths do mention or believe in them for in different context.

Christians do not believe in jinns rather they have something called Demons. In Christianity demons are considered fallen angels. Angels that rebelled against God. and out for vengance against the creation of God aka Humans.

In islam we believe angels are always obedient to God, because other than humans and jinns no other being have been given the ability of free-will.

Allah Knows Best

For more info refer to

http://muttaqun.com/jinn.html

zakirs
11-01-2009, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
This may seem a silly question...

But what's a Jinn?
In Arabic, a Djinn (also jinn, genie, from Arabic جني jinnī) is a supernatural creature which occupies a parallel world to that of mankind, and together with humans and angels makes up the three sentient creations of Allah. Possessing free will, Djinn can be either good or evil.

abu_musab461
11-01-2009, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
In Arabic, a Djinn (also jinn, genie, from Arabic جني jinnī) is a supernatural creature which occupies a parallel world to that of mankind, and together with humans and angels makes up the three sentient creations of Allah. Possessing free will, Djinn can be either good or evil.

Thats right. Did you copy paste Wikipedia?

lol:statisfie

zakirs
11-01-2009, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abu_musab461
Thats right. Did you copy paste Wikipedia?

lol:statisfie
Obiviously bro ;)

abu_musab461
11-02-2009, 12:17 AM
lol

i could tell after reading it.

muslim Jinns are interesting the kuffar ones are so boring.

ardianto
11-02-2009, 04:25 PM
First. When offering salat, jinn never take a form of lifeless object like prayer rug.

Second. Jinn never salat alone in masjid. They always salat with and behind human, as ma'mum.

abu_musab461
11-02-2009, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
First. When offering salat, jinn never take a form of lifeless object like prayer rug.

Second. Jinn never salat alone in masjid. They always salat with and behind human, as ma'mum.
First statement is correct but where did u get the idea they dont pray alone?

cat eyes
11-02-2009, 07:53 PM
theres nothing much more anyone else can say brother abu musa is totally right about everything and he always gives accurate information about the jinn. this video is so clearly FAKE:D

ardianto
11-03-2009, 07:37 AM
First statement is correct but where did u get the idea they dont pray alone?
Jinn offering salat IN MASJID as a ma'mum of human is a common case in Indonesia.
I heard from an ustadz, that's because jinn's degree is lower than human. And salat as ma'mum of human is a big honor for jinn. Even they wait for a human who can be their imam in salat in masjid.

But I think I make mistakes in my statement at least in two factors.
First. In a place that no human, jinn must be salat alone.
Second. Maybe not every Muslim jinn in masjid feel they are lower than human, and they refuse to salat as ma'mum of human and chose to salat alone.

Brother Abu_mussab461, you are correct, jinn usually take a form of human being when salat in masjid. But maybe you are incorrect with "the untrained eyes can not tell that the person is actually jinn". In cases in Indonesian masjids, only trained eyes can see that jinn.

abu_musab461
11-04-2009, 01:57 AM
In cases in Indonesian masjids, only trained eyes can see that jinn.
We are saying one and the same thing. The trained eye CAN recognise the jinn from normal human and also a person who is possessed by jinn.

Generally humans are a more honoured creature than jinns- proof Allah (swt) asked the angels and iblis to prostrate to Adam (as) and also Iblis lies when he said "I am better than him (Adam) because You created me from fire and him clay"

As we know there is no racisim in islam. And the only people who are more superior are those who are closer to Allah or more pious.

So jinns can be more pious then some humans and in the Sight of Allah this jinn is better and will be rewarded with Paradise higher level than human.

i could be wrong please correct me if i am.

Allah Knows Best

ardianto
11-04-2009, 04:24 AM

So jinns can be more pious then some humans and in the Sight of Allah this jinn is better and will be rewarded with Paradise higher level than human.

i could be wrong please correct me if i am.
You are correct.

But, if jinn can be pious then some human, can jinn becomes an imam for human in salat ?.
This is not my question, brother. But some people really asked me this question.

Once again, what happen with link to ruqyah.org in your signature ?. I didn't see anything that related to ruqyah.

abu_musab461
11-04-2009, 11:54 AM
I'm not doing ruqya at the moment or takign on any new cases. Too busy.

cat eyes
11-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Jinn offering salat IN MASJID as a ma'mum of human is a common case in Indonesia.
I heard from an ustadz, that's because jinn's degree is lower than human. And salat as ma'mum of human is a big honor for jinn. Even they wait for a human who can be their imam in salat in masjid.

But I think I make mistakes in my statement at least in two factors.
First. In a place that no human, jinn must be salat alone.
Second. Maybe not every Muslim jinn in masjid feel they are lower than human, and they refuse to salat as ma'mum of human and chose to salat alone.

Brother Abu_mussab461, you are correct, jinn usually take a form of human being when salat in masjid. But maybe you are incorrect with "the untrained eyes can not tell that the person is actually jinn". In cases in Indonesian masjids, only trained eyes can see that jinn.
who ever told you that then they are liars. no human can see the jinn unless they are possessed and who ever tries to communicate with jinns have disbelieved

Ramadhan
11-05-2009, 04:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
who ever told you that then they are liars. no human can see the jinn unless they are possessed and who ever tries to communicate with jinns have disbelieved
1. Humans can see Jinns. It's in the Qur'an: prophet Sulaiman A.S. had an army of jinn. read it. There are also stories and hadiths how prophet Muhammad SAW (and the shahabah) had encounters with jinns. Are you accusing that prophet Sulaiman A.S. and prophet Muhammad S.A.W. and the shahabah were possessed?

2. Can you come up with Qur'an verses or hadiths sahih/hasan that verify your claim "whoever tries to communicate with jinns have disbelieved"?

abu_musab461
11-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Masha Allah sister, im glad to see your on the ball with this suject. May Allah protect you and your family always. Ameen

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
1. Humans can see Jinns. It's in the Qur'an: prophet Sulaiman A.S. had an army of jinn. read it. There are also stories and hadiths how prophet Muhammad SAW (and the shahabah) had encounters with jinns. Are you accusing that prophet Sulaiman A.S. and prophet Muhammad S.A.W. and the shahabah were possessed?

2. Can you come up with Qur'an verses or hadiths sahih/hasan that verify your claim "whoever tries to communicate with jinns have disbelieved"?
Jazak Allah khair for your questions brother, i hope you dont mind me answering them.

If you read the Noble Qur'an - Saad 38:35-39

Allah (swt) says-

35. He (Solomon) said: "My Lord! Forgive me, and bestow upon me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me: Verily, You are the Bestower."

This verse showed that the powers and abilities he had were exclusive to him and was not shared by any other prophet (pbuh) after him.

Sulaiman (as)'s powers include

36. So, We subjected to him the wind, it blew gently to his order whithersoever he willed,

37. And also the Shayâtin (devils) from the jinns (including) every kind of builder and diver,

38. And also others bound in fetters.

39. [Saying of Allâh to Sulaimân (Solomon)]: "This is Our gift, so spend you or withhold, no account will be asked."

Just because Sulaiman (as) was given the power to see the shaytan under his control all the time it doesnt mean that all humans have the same power.

It is true that no humans can see the jinn in thier ORIGINAL FORM.

If they shape shift into something else- like smoke, shadows or animals, insects etc then that is something different.

The question is can humans see jinns in thier original form? the answer is NO-

As proved by the following verse 7:27

Verily, he (satan) and Qabîluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayâtin (devils) Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not. (27)

I dont think the sister worded her statement correctly- the issue is not speaking to the jinn because the prophet (pbuh) communicated with them to give dawah to them. (Also i remember reading a hadith about the prophet (pbuh) went to give dawah to the jinns and they gathered around him and the sahabah who reported this described them like black figures or shadows rushing towards the prophet (pbuh)- unfortunatly i can not find the authenticity of this hadith becuase i read it many years ago and have not been able to find it again)

The point here is not about speaking to them but rather calling them or calling upon them-

It despends on what your method of calling them and what your intentions are-

If you speak to them to give them dawah as mentioned above or to forbid the evil they are doing then that is acceptable.

But...

If you call them by the names of thier leaders and venerating them or offering things to them or sacrificing thing to the jinns etc then this becomes a form of shirk.

Same goes for calling the kuffar jinns for help, or seeking their assistance in finding out what is affecting another person and also seeking refuge IN them and asking them to protect you from other jinns etc...

This has been discussed by scholars frequently and if you do a it of research you will find that the scholars do not differ on this issue.

One of the evidence they produce is the ayah in surah jinn 72.

They (the scholars) were also asked about seeking the help of the jinn to find out about the evil eye or witchcraft, and also about believing the jinni who is possessing the sick person because of witchcraft and the evil eye, and relying on what he says.

They replied: It is not permissible to seek the help of the jinn to find out about the nature of the problem and the type of remedy with which to treat it, because seeking the help of the jinn is shirk. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the males among the jinn, but they (jinn) increased them (mankind) in sin and transgression”

[al-Jinn 72:6]

“And on the Day when He will gather them (all) together (and say): ‘O you assembly of jinn! Many did you mislead of men,’ and their Awliyaa’ (friends and helpers) amongst men will say: ‘Our Lord! We benefited one from the other, but now we have reached our appointed term which You did appoint for us.’ He will say: ‘The Fire be your dwelling place, you will dwell therein forever, except as Allaah may will. Certainly your Lord is All‑Wise, All‑Knowing’”

[al-An’aam 6:128]

What is meant by benefiting from one another is that the humans venerated the jinn, submitted to them and sought refuge with them, and the jinn served them by doing what they wanted and bringing to them what they demanded, which included telling them about the type of disease and its causes, things that the jinn can see but not humans. But they may be lying, because they are not trustworthy and it is not permissible to believe them.

And Allaah is the source of strength. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions. End quote.

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz, Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez Aal al-Shaykh, Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Ghadyaan, Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan, Shaykh Bakr Abu Zayd

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (1/92-93)

I hope what i have written has benefitted you and

If you know of an opinion different to this then please let me know brother, as you might know already the subject of jinns are a big interest to me.

Ramadhan
11-06-2009, 02:47 AM
^ Jazakallah khair

Actually I intended my questions to be explained, which you have so thoroughly, so that the issue with jinn is cleared up with accuracy and to be clear what is allowed and what is not.

You have explained correctly that humans can see jinn when the jinns take up other forms such human. Didn't Abu hurayrah r.a catch a jinn who stole his food and in return for his freedom, the jinn told abu hurayrah r.a. that ayatul Qursy is the bane of the jinn?

also, it is clear that what is Haraam and shirk is when human ask help (in anything) from jinn.

OurIslamic
11-06-2009, 02:52 AM
Hmm, doesn't seem as if that's a Jinn, but I can't be certain. From the other comments, I see that Jinn can not take the shape of a lifeless object.

However, when I saw the video, it seemed as if the prayermat was ontop of something, and tha there was something inside of it. Maybe the jinn was inside the prayer mat? I thought a snake was inside it, which was why the movements seemed so "weird".

abu_musab461
11-06-2009, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
^ Jazakallah khair

Actually I intended my questions to be explained, which you have so thoroughly, so that the issue with jinn is cleared up with accuracy and to be clear what is allowed and what is not.

You have explained correctly that humans can see jinn when the jinns take up other forms such human. Didn't Abu hurayrah r.a catch a jinn who stole his food and in return for his freedom, the jinn told abu hurayrah r.a. that ayatul Qursy is the bane of the jinn?

also, it is clear that what is Haraam and shirk is when human ask help (in anything) from jinn.
May Allah reward you for asking the questions and may Allah from you your sincerity.

It has benefitted me because i had to research the topic again

abu_musab461
11-06-2009, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by OurIslamic
Hmm, doesn't seem as if that's a Jinn, but I can't be certain. From the other comments, I see that Jinn can not take the shape of a lifeless object.

However, when I saw the video, it seemed as if the prayermat was ontop of something, and tha there was something inside of it. Maybe the jinn was inside the prayer mat? I thought a snake was inside it, which was why the movements seemed so "weird".
I am inclined towards the opinion that jinn can not and do not transform in to lifeless objects.

Firstly because i have not come across any evidence for it and secondly it is unheard of for them to do that.

Maybe the jinn IS inside the prayer mat, but i didnt see it so i have to assume its a prayer mat not a jinn.
Allah Knows Best

ares
11-13-2009, 11:06 AM
Hello All,

I'm finding this interesting - the concept of Jinn.

In a post today the feedback I had was that I was experiencing contact with Jinn during times of difficulty when I had asked Allah for strength.

At night time, after thinking all day about Allah and praying deeply - I have been visited at night by some form of spirit. They will either whisper in my ear in language unknown to me or attempt to merge into my body (lastnight). Both of which I found confusing and perhaps a little frightening. If you look up my ID ares you will read more about my experiences.

The kind people who replied, mentioned that others have had similar experiences. I would dearly love to share my experiences with others but don't really know where to start. Even describing the experiences are almost impossible as words cannot impart the feeling at the time they occur.

I guess one of my questions is - If I have problems and pray deeply and ask Allah for guidance and then these experiences occur immediately. Do I welcome the experience and submit to all that it brings, or do I need to be carefull?

If someone can help me I would greatly appreciate it -

ardianto
11-13-2009, 04:59 PM
Brother Ares,

It's better if you go to mosque and tell your problem to mosque imam. Insha Allah, he can help you or at least he can recommend someone who can help you.

Your problem is uncommon. It is cannot solved immediately but need step by step. No one in this forum can help you because no one here knows who or what you are, and how is your house situation. It need direct meeting.

For this time, when that spirit comes again, say "Auzubillahi minash shaitanii rajeem". then continue with pray, and its better if you can read Aayah Qursi. (Al-Baqarah verse 255).

And, don't ever leave your salath.

ares
11-14-2009, 05:40 AM
Brother Adrianto,

I'm not sure whether my experiences can be classified as a problem or a blessing!

When in times of intense personal growth, I ask Allah for strength and guidance.

I can take the view, that in my time of weakness, I am being harrassed by Jinn
as an opportunity for them to do whatever they want for sport, or I can take the view,
that Allah has sent these Jinn to me as a test of faith perhaps.

I know one instance there was a battle where I was physically fighting off what seemed to be a spirit of some type - this also happened many (>15yrs) years ago, when again I was going through life changes, as I am today. After the battle they do not return again - too me this sounds like a test of faith during that period of my life. I have always been very religious, all my family are.

Different cultures can view things differently and can also react differently to different situations. You will note that my querry, was one of trying to understand the events, rather than becoming overwhelmed by them and perhaps making it worse by directing to much energy to them. In the west, we use the term, fighting the good fight, perhaps this is the root of it's definition?

I believe in one God, one creator, and have my faith in him only.

Many thanks to all that have responded.

abu_musab461
11-23-2009, 12:40 AM
Shall i tell you something that will prevent them from touching you?

Recite the three quls (chapters, 114, 113, and 112) x 3 then blow on your hands and wipe the front of your body- head to toe.

Trust me they cant touch you after that- whats left is how much conviction do you have in Allah (swt)- who does not EVER get tired of Protecting His slaves!

_PakistaN_
11-23-2009, 03:46 AM
I'm not sure exactly what's causing the prayer mat to pray... It also might be a setup.

abu_musab461
11-28-2009, 12:51 AM
i guess so too

cat eyes
11-28-2009, 11:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
I'm not sure exactly what's causing the prayer mat to pray... It also might be a setup.
ive seen in the movies they put a snake underneath the carpet thats how they do it i think:><:

Mujahideen92
11-29-2009, 10:31 PM
Thats not a jinn...

abu_musab461
11-29-2009, 10:43 PM
we should open a thread about this conspricy theory lol

Innocent Soul
11-30-2009, 09:30 AM
We are saying one and the same thing. The trained eye CAN recognise the jinn from normal human and also a person who is possessed by jinn.
how can i train my eye?

cat eyes
12-01-2009, 01:18 AM
good question id also love to know how can u find out if jinn is in a human. Brother abu musa?. Could u tell us? :)

Salahudeen
12-01-2009, 01:32 AM
This is a wild guess but I think if you read some verses that harm the jinn it'd make them go mad and leave you.

but I have no basis for saying that it could be and most probably is completely wrong.

cat eyes
12-01-2009, 01:39 AM
:sl: i should try that then muhahaha but do u have to recite them in arabic? Or dose it not matter if u recite in English?..

Salahudeen
12-01-2009, 01:44 AM
lol well you have to recite in arabic because that's the speech of Allah, translation is just an interpretation of a particular individual.

but the arabic is the very words that angel gabriel spoke to prophet pbuh subhanallah I've never thought about this but it's amazing we have that same very book still today the speech of Allah.

when we translate it, it's no longer the speech of Allah so it doesn't have any effect.

but what I've always wondered is, if a jin submits and becomes a Muslim will the Qur'an still harm him??

or because he's submitted to Allah it no longer harms him.

I wonder if jinns read the Qur'an like humans do, and does it burn them while they read it??

also when they pray they must hear the Qur'an how do they do it without burning themselves.

inshallah akhi abu musab will know.

ardianto
12-01-2009, 05:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
I wonder if jinns read the Qur'an like humans do, and does it burn them while they read it??

also when they pray they must hear the Qur'an how do they do it without burning themselves.
Qur'an will not burns Muslim jinn when they read it.

"I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship me".
(Qur'an. Surah Adh-Dhariyat. Ayaah 56)

AlHoda
12-07-2009, 05:37 PM
:sl:

Can anyone explain how it can be a set-up? Have you ever thought it might not be fake?

Muezzin
12-07-2009, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
:sl:

Can anyone explain how it can be a set-up?
Prop up a prayer mat with wire. It's not particularly difficult.

Some comments here have said that it moved. I've watched the video, and I really can't see it moving. The camera is moving, yes.

If it moved, perhaps it was a snake? Impossible to say if it was a Jinn from this YouTube video.

Have you ever thought it might not be fake?
If it was really a Jinn praying:

1) Why has it draped a prayer mat over itself? That's not a necessary part of prayer, for humans or Jinn. That's not even how you use a prayer mat.

2) Its prayer was probably ruined by the cameraman, who crossed in front of it several times.

czgibson
12-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Greetings,

The video doesn't look remotely convincing, and I have a hard time understanding how anyone could fall for it. However, someone has clearly set this up - but why? Have they just assumed that there are enough people who will believe it?

Peace

Muezzin
12-07-2009, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

The video doesn't look remotely convincing, and I have a hard time understanding how anyone could fall for it. However, someone has clearly set this up - but why? Have they just assumed that there are enough people who will believe it?

Peace
Perhaps the video was used for a different purpose originally. Maybe it's a performing snake or something along those lines.

czgibson
12-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Perhaps the video was used for a different purpose originally. Maybe it's a performing snake or something along those lines.
Yes, that kind of thing happens a lot. There's still been a decision at some stage, though, to present this as a jinn praying. A good practical joke, I suppose, if you take pleasure in exploiting people's gullibility, but what a strange thing to do.

Peace

Muezzin
12-08-2009, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Yes, that kind of thing happens a lot. There's still been a decision at some stage, though, to present this as a jinn praying. A good practical joke, I suppose, if you take pleasure in exploiting people's gullibility, but what a strange thing to do.

Peace
After seeing a video of a manta ray on a table being billed as 'a girl who disrespected Islam and was turned into a fish', nothing surprises me.

dragonofzenshu
12-08-2009, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
After seeing a video of a manta ray on a table being billed as 'a girl who disrespected Islam and was turned into a fish', nothing surprises me.
Messy, how about the video of the guy puking out smokeless fire from jinn injections ??????????????

video editing is great features i think

cat eyes
12-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Qur'an will not burns Muslim jinn when they read it.

"I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship me".
(Qur'an. Surah Adh-Dhariyat. Ayaah 56)
:sl:i think what makes them scream is that they are reminded that they will go to hell so it makes them cranky ;D

dragonofzenshu
12-08-2009, 11:19 PM
But perhaps they will be turned into elephants maybe?????

because they can morph??????????????

cat eyes
12-08-2009, 11:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dragonofzenshu
But perhaps they will be turned into elephants maybe?????

because they can morph??????????????
:sl: lol i take it you are being sarcastic. nop they are invisible we cannot see them in there true form. btw that vid is not real ;D

dragonofzenshu
12-08-2009, 11:28 PM
:sl: lol i take it you are being sarcastic. nop they are invisible we cannot see them in there true form. btw that vid is not real ;D
i dont know men..... there are many videos of telaporting morphing all that stuff GO GOOGLE IT

cat ears why do they bother making such claims?????????

cat eyes
12-08-2009, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dragonofzenshu
i dont know men..... there are many videos of telaporting morphing all that stuff GO GOOGLE IT

cat ears why do they bother making such claims?????????
:sl: there is video's on youtube which are real of people that are possessed but that is clearly fake b cos we simply cannot see them i don't know about the vids you are talking about but i will be sure to have a look lol

cat eyes
12-08-2009, 11:35 PM
:sl: may Allah protect both muslims and non muslims from the evil jinn and keep us save AMEEN

abu_musab461
12-15-2009, 10:43 PM
ameenn!!!!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.