/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help for da3wa (spreading the word about Islam)

kambozza
11-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Hello brothers and sisters,

We are launching an online campaign for da3wa, our aim is to introduce islam to non-muslims and answer all their questions and doubts and discuss with them all their questions about islam.

We need brothers and sisters (volunteers) with good command of the English language and a good understanding of Islam to be able to answer the basic questions that they will receive from non-muslims. You can do it in your free time there are no time restrictions.

If you are interested please send me a PM or email me at kambozza@gmail(dot)com

Jazakum Allah Khairan for your help to spread the word about the Religion of Truth. Inshallah with your help and support we can make Islam reach many more people.

Salam,
Moustafa

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yes.i.am.muslim
12-15-2017, 09:42 AM
i am intrested akhee. thank you for your work and may allah be pleased with you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.