/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help in translating Arabic sentences

zircon
11-02-2009, 05:27 PM
:sl:
Can anyone help me translate these sentences? I'm having difficulty to understand them :embarrass

نؤمن أن الله حباه خلقة وصورة, يحكم المتفرس فيها بأنها دالة على نبوته, وصدقه صلى الله عليه وسلم.
قال حسان بن ثابت: لو لم يكن فيه آيات مبينة ..كانت بديهته تأتيك بالخير

نؤمن أن الله قد أيده بالحجج البالغة, والأدلة الظاهرة, الماثلة في ذاته وصفاته وأخلاقه

العقيدة الطحاوية

تحدث عما تضمنت التوراة والإنجيل والزبور وبين موقف العقيدة الإسلامية من تلك الكتب الموجودة والمتداولة بين اليهود والمسبحيين الحالي

تحدث عن العلاقة المتبادلة بين الإنسان والكون في الرؤية الإسلامية التوحيدية

اذا كان الانسان وزمان ضدي فأنا فلسطيني اعشق التحدي

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khaldun
11-02-2009, 05:36 PM

It sounds abit off to me and doesnt flow. Are you sure you transcibed it right?

zircon
11-02-2009, 11:08 PM
umm..i think yes because those are quoted from a book. maybe the sentence is incomplete.
which transcribe you find not understandable?
all those, and no single sentence translatable at all?
:hiding:

OurIslamic
11-02-2009, 11:28 PM
I feel that the proper section for this topic would be in the "Arabic Section"

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Caller الداعي
11-02-2009, 11:56 PM
here goes i tried translating it sorry for mistakes:

we believe that Allah gifted him such a physique and appearance that the one with perception in them will give the verdict that they are indicating towards his prophethood and his authenticity.
Hassan bin Thabit said: if there weren't any clear signs in him then his spontaneity would bring to you the good.
we believe that Allah had supported him with utmost evidences and clear proofs that were manifest in his being, his qualities and character.
alaqeedah atahawiya

It speaks ( or speak ) of what the torah and injeel are comprised of and the view of the Islamic belief regarding them books which are in existance and common amongst the present day jews and christians.

It talks ( or talk ) about the exchanging link between man and the universe in the monotestic islamic view.

If man and time are opposing then im a palestinian i am fond of challenges.

zircon
11-03-2009, 12:34 AM
@OurIslamic: oh sorry if i did post this question in the wrong section. i thought this kind of thread belongs to Education. inshaAllah will make sure this does not recur in the future. thanks for the reminder.

@Caller: Jazaakallaho khair. could generally understand meaning of those sentence now. so i assume المتداولة means common. shokran again

Caller الداعي
11-03-2009, 12:38 AM
wa eyaaki متداول usually means common on in circulation

Caller الداعي
11-03-2009, 12:39 AM
oops common or in circulation

zircon
11-03-2009, 04:18 AM
alright shokran!

Muslim Woman
11-03-2009, 04:53 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by zircon
Can anyone help me translate these sentences? I'm having difficulty to understand them :embarrass

نؤمن أن الله حباه خلقة وصورة, يحكم المتفرس فيها بأنها دالة على نبوته, وصدقه صلى الله عليه وسلم.
قال حسان بن ثابت: لو لم يكن فيه آيات مبينة ..كانت بديهته تأتيك بالخير

Don't know Arabic. Used the google translation option.

We believe that God endowed his character and image, which governs Almtafrs as a function of his prophethood, and sincerity peace be upon him.
Hassan ibn Thabit said: if it were not the verses are shown.....

If u think , google's translation is good , then let me know , I will InshaAllah post the rest or u can also try :)

zircon
11-04-2009, 05:32 AM
Salam, sis.
yes i use google translator most of the time it helps but sometimes the translation given isn't accurate. above all, thank you very much sis :) Allah bless you ~

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.