/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is she worth it?

AnonymousPoster
11-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Salam
i've got this friend, we aree soo close but every tym we go out or doo stuff we end up doing haram, and the thing is i cant really stay away from her as we are soo close i try to tell her to change her ways as she is also a muslim herself but it just doesn't work. but for lyk a few months now shes been going out with certain boy but when she goes out she tells her parents shes with me however the first tym it happend we both got caught and even police got involved as she was apparently missing and for lyk a few months her parents wasnt speaking to me. but the other day she told her parents she was at my house for the whole night and i had no clue about it and she was out with this boy again then around 11/12 her dad came knockin on my door i didnt know what to say to him and he thought i was lying.
this 'friend' also likes being a muslim just for the 'brothers' and now that i have been practising for a year now shes tryna persuade me to go to my old ways but im definatley not going back.
I dont want anyfing to do with her anymore but i also love her but i would rather go jannah instead, so any ideas of how i stay away.
jazakhallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
11-03-2009, 11:02 AM
ur both female i take it? looks like shes using you to go out with boys :-\ as a cover up

Hamza Asadullah
11-03-2009, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Salam
i've got this friend, we aree soo close but every tym we go out or doo stuff we end up doing haram, and the thing is i cant really stay away from her as we are soo close i try to tell her to change her ways as she is also a muslim herself but it just doesn't work. but for lyk a few months now shes been going out with certain boy but when she goes out she tells her parents shes with me however the first tym it happend we both got caught and even police got involved as she was apparently missing and for lyk a few months her parents wasnt speaking to me. but the other day she told her parents she was at my house for the whole night and i had no clue about it and she was out with this boy again then around 11/12 her dad came knockin on my door i didnt know what to say to him and he thought i was lying.
this 'friend' also likes being a muslim just for the 'brothers' and now that i have been practising for a year now shes tryna persuade me to go to my old ways but im definatley not going back.
I dont want anyfing to do with her anymore but i also love her but i would rather go jannah instead, so any ideas of how i stay away.
jazakhallah
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb my sister jazakallah for sharing this with us. My sister i know you have good intentions and a good heart but you have been too soft on her and in life we have to be stearn against evil and sin.
She has walked over you for far too long and it is clear she does not even take you seriously. Allah gave you inclination to come here to share this problem so that we can advise you to do the right thing my sister and i would advise you to tell her parents the truth right away!

Everytime you cover for her and allow her to commit major sin and evil, you are also getting a big sin for this! Imagine if her parents found out for themselves which a lot of parents eventually do and how ripped apart and hurt would they be that all this time you covered the evil she has committed all of this time and still continued to do so!

But if you tell them yourself what she has been upto then they will definatley understand why you did it and that you felt guilty so came clean, so don't waste a minute more and tell them straight away because this girl will NOT listen to you!

If you do threaten her to tell her parents then she will just use some other excuse and continue the evil she is committing now! Would you want that?

If you were a mother and you found out your daughter was doing the same thing and also found out that her friend was covering for her and continues to do so until you caught them then how hurt and ripped apart would you feel? Would you not want to know so that you can put a stop to this?

I know its not easy but its now time for you to become firm against evil and put your foot down. Are you going to continue to be a walkover? If we were parents and had daughters like that how would we feel if no one told us of the evil they got upto but instead hid it from us?

Do the right thing and tell them as soon as you can and they will take appropriate action to stop her of the evil she is committed inshallah because trust me NOTHING else will work and you will be doing it for her benefit.

You must also get away from her as soon as you can. Islam teaches us that the best friend is the one that leads us towards Jannah and the worst one is the one that will lead us towards hell. So which do you think she is?

There is NO time to waste sister because our purpose is to move towards Allah and worship him best we can and please him but having a friend like that will cause you to do the opposite and will you let her waste your one chance that you have in this world to please Allah and earn jannah? Or will you take action NOW and tell her parents the TRUTH for her own good and move away from her?

Just yesterday my first cousin sister died at the tender age of 26, we do not know when our time is up but i'll tell you one thing sister it could be at ANY second! When our time is up then it will be too late to act and do good so the time to go close to Allah and do good and work for Jannah is NOW because there may NOT be a tomorrow! So you know what you have to do but DON'T delay it my sister because death will NOT delay coming to us for it will come in its EXACT time!

aminahjaan
11-04-2009, 02:24 AM
Wow all I can say is that you deserve a friend who has your back.
She's using you & you've gotta dump her. She's really not worth your time.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
11-04-2009, 03:02 AM
:sl:
^that...

Cabdullahi
11-04-2009, 04:24 PM
drop the goodbye bomb and walkout!

umm junaid
11-04-2009, 05:58 PM
You cud either stay with her and create more sins and she will also be a fitnah too you, you say you tooo are very close but what kind of friend is she if she is using you as an excuse, her parents also dont really like you as apparentley you are a bad influence but if you tell them the truth they will end up liking you, bur seriously sister a friend like this will not help you in JANNAH or Judgement day and when allah tells you about your sins you cant blame it on this friend so just leave her as se is not worth it.
and i also agree with HAMZA81.
JAZAKHALLAH KHAIR.

cat eyes
11-04-2009, 06:29 PM
you are to soft she is clearly using you:) tell her to get lost

dovelove
11-05-2009, 12:02 AM
salam sis,

dont be so chummy nx time she come check u,ignore her and give her the cold shoulder and let her see you not into that anymore, tell her how she make u feel upset and uncomfy with the situation she puttin u in, and ur not gettin bad deeds on her behalf, dont smile with her again, tell her she hav 2 stop lying cos u wont be lying for her again. good friend dont want friend to lie for them and sin, so she dont seem good friend, you concentrate being good urself and she shud be embarrased to speak of such with u again, lead by example.

totally cold, but when dealing with something mean u we hav to be mean, cruel to be kind, kinda thing and dont take non of that crocodile tears nonsense. if she persist u lie for her again tell her u gotta answer to Allah and so will she. aww and u mite be sad for a few hrs or days but inshAllah u be rewarded for striving for jannah and forsaking duniya.

personally i wud not tell her parents she running round with boys, cos thats not really ur bizness to tell, and I dont think we meant to confess others sins for them. but you can tell her you wont be lying for her again and if her parents come by urs again u can tell the truth that u dont know where she is cos she is not there with u.

InshAllah you find a nice friend who has similar halal interest. aah and i am totally opinionated and rude and semi anti femme, so dont follow this to a t but do you get my jist hun, all the best.

Ansariyah
11-05-2009, 12:10 AM
Ignore her...

Dont answer her calls

If u see her, saying nuthin more but salam..

Keep it low..

Sooner or Later she'll get the msg.

Rafeeq
11-05-2009, 04:49 AM
Sister, friend is one who we chose ourself. It is not necessary if he/she is not good to us, we should stick with them.

Man is known with his company, it is a Hadith also.

Drop her. It is my opinion.

sshuraimno1fan
11-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Salam-u Alaykum dear sister, in simple terms i suggest you not to be a pushover and speak the truth or else you'l get a bad reputation. Also it ays in a hadith that "Solitude is better than bad company and good company is better than solitude" so just be strong and inshallah you will succeed. Hope that helps sis x

AlbanianMuslim
11-05-2009, 07:11 PM
You need to drop this friend ASAP sis.

I had a few friends who have done this to me, claimed they were with me when in reality they were out doing haram. Do you know that the haram they do may carry on as your haram as well because you are their cover? This is kind of like witnessing a murderers actions but doing nothing to stop them, accessory to the crime so to speak.

Drop her, she is no good. You can make new friends, if you really badly need a friend p.m. me anytime sis.

AnonymousPoster
11-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Jakakhallah for your advice, im really tryna stay away from this girl now inshallahi hope she gets it and pray for me inshallah.

Kabeer
11-11-2009, 12:26 AM
Block her number, her emails etc. Say goodbye. And dont even speak to her again.

Sorted.

Peace

Kabeer
11-11-2009, 12:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salman.
Saalam.

Easier said then done,eh brother Kabeer?

If you have the pure intention of yearning Jannah more than her then forget her an move on. Don't look back at her and Allah will help you,inshallah.
Wasalaam,

I got they impression they were both girls.
And she said she doesnt want anythign to do with her anymore. So why is it tough? :).

Its only tough if you make it so.

Peace

Muslim Woman
11-11-2009, 12:43 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Salam

..we both got caught and even police got involved as she was apparently missing

she is not ur friend and u must stay away from her.

Why her parents are not arranging marriage for her ? If one is not serious about study and loves to spend time with the opposite sex , marriage could be the solution.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.