/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Preserving the Pearls The Evolution Of The Sunnah - by Sh. Tariq Appleby

alkautharaddict
11-03-2009, 11:40 AM
Preserving The Pearls - THE SUNNAH THE BETTER!
Introduction To The Sunnah
by Sheikh Tariq Appleby
Manchester: Sat 12th - Sun 13th Dec 2009

The words of the Prophet are precious, how did they reach us and how do we approach such knowledge, find out in this packed course.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alkautharaddict
11-09-2009, 09:07 PM

alkautharaddict
11-09-2009, 09:11 PM

alkautharaddict
11-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Check out the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0AWZzK6Om0

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AQEEDAH
11-26-2009, 08:11 PM
The Message has been conveyed

'Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So BEWARE, do not stray from the path of righteousness after i am gone....'

'O people, no PROPHET or APOSTLE will come after me and so no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O people and understand words which i convey to you.
I leave behind me two things, the QUR'AN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray...'

'All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again, and may the LAST ONE understand my words better than those who listen to me directly...

Be my witness O Allah, that I have conveyed your Message to Your people.'

{Taken from the prophet (salallahu alayhi wassallam's last Sermon.}

Have you passed on the message?
Equip and adorn yourself with knowledge of the Sunnah.
Be a carrier of the Message.

Your place awaits you - see details below

A course of discovery

PRESERVING THE PEARLS
An introduction to the Sunnah
By Shaykh Tariq Appleby
12th & 13th Dec 09
MANCHESTER

Click to Enrol https://www.alkauthar.org/enrol.asp

AQEEDAH
11-27-2009, 06:03 PM
How do we deal with those groups of Muslims who use fabricated evidences and call them sunnah?
How can we prove to them that what they are quoting or using as evidences are actually incorrectly being used or even out-of-context?
Why DO people use fabricated ahadith and what are the consequences of this?

These are burning questions that I have always had. I'm looking forward to Sheikh Tariq Appleby's course because these are the exact questions that will be addressed!

Just two weeks to go!

Enrol Now! [URL="https://www.alkauthar.org

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.