/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to board - assalamu alaikum to all

UK2Dubai
11-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Hello to all brothers and sisters...

Insha'Allah I will be able to find answers to queries and also help others :p

I'm an English revert, currently living in Dubai, moved here from London 6 months ago when I married my Iraqi husband, al7amdulillah.

Learning Arabic, formal with a diversion to Iraqi slang sometimes!!!, and so far can read (and now spell 20 words) ... it's a slow process but insha'Allah it'll improve in time.

Well, that's about it for now, I really look forward insha'Allah to being part of this valuable community.

Assalamu alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Raindrop~
11-04-2009, 12:44 PM
salaam
welcome to the forum sis :)
I hope you enjoy and benefit from your time here :)
wasalam

Insaanah
11-04-2009, 01:11 PM
:sl:

A very warm welcome to you sister :)

Hope you find the forum really beneficial.

Fטлку
11-04-2009, 01:13 PM
:sl: and Hello!
Welcome to the Forum :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
11-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Welcome to the forum. Very nice to have you here. Many of us are also reverts, the important thing is we as Muslims are one and our those of us who entered Islam from another door are now part of the same family.

Rafeeq
11-13-2009, 06:34 AM
Welcome to LI.

We all wish you a beneficial stay here.

A.M.H.
11-13-2009, 08:06 AM
:welcome: to LI

Muslim Woman
11-13-2009, 08:24 AM

Welcome to Islam :)

Welcome to the forum :statisfie

Caller الداعي
11-13-2009, 09:42 AM
!!!welcome!!!!

ژاله
11-13-2009, 10:07 AM
welcome to LI....

Supreme
11-13-2009, 03:27 PM
A fellow Londoner! I can say from experience that the weather in Dubai far beats anything London has to offer!

Anyway, welcome to the forums, hope you have a beneficial stay etc, etc.

OurIslamic
11-13-2009, 08:02 PM
Congratulations on your conversion :D

Welcome to IB

Muhammad
11-13-2009, 08:09 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on reverting to Islam. May Allaah (swt) help you in your striving and increase you in beneficial knowledge and righteous actions, Aameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by OurIslamic
Welcome to IB
LI you mean! :smile:

OurIslamic
11-13-2009, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on reverting to Islam. May Allaah (swt) help you in your striving and increase you in beneficial knowledge and righteous actions, Aameen.

LI you mean! :smile:
Haha. Well, I registered when LI was not attached to Islamicboard.com, so I'm just used to IB.

In my opinion, we should just call this forum IB instead of LI. What should be done is create a subdomain for load islam, and make it: Forums.load-islam.com or islamicboard.load-islam.com.

OurIslamic
11-13-2009, 08:12 PM
It gets confusing lol, at the time of my registration, I had no idea why people were referring to this forum as LI.

Al Mu'minaat
11-13-2009, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by UK2Dubai
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Hello to all brothers and sisters...

Insha'Allah I will be able to find answers to queries and also help others :p

I'm an English revert, currently living in Dubai, moved here from London 6 months ago when I married my Iraqi husband, al7amdulillah.

Learning Arabic, formal with a diversion to Iraqi slang sometimes!!!, and so far can read (and now spell 20 words) ... it's a slow process but insha'Allah it'll improve in time.

Well, that's about it for now, I really look forward insha'Allah to being part of this valuable community.

Assalamu alaikum
Aslamalkium Sis :statisfie:statisfie..
Welcome To IB And enjoy your stay here.. inshallah.. :welcome:

Misz_Muslimah
11-13-2009, 10:10 PM
^ Lol its called LI now..
Anyways, Asalamalaikum sis and hope you have a great stay :D

UK2Dubai
11-14-2009, 09:07 AM
Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatahu

JazakAllah to everyone for your warm welcome.

And as to the mention of weather, I can tell you LOL having been in Dubai now 6 months and blue skies every single day, I now crave the London weather - give me some rain or snow any day!

Insha'Allah everyone is well and enjoying their weekend!

Assalamu alaikum

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-14-2009, 11:13 AM

WeLcOmE 2 LI FoRuM! HoPe YoU mAkE iT bE bEnEfIcIaL, InShA'Allah!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.