/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please dua for me for my B.A exams

fagp1rpp
11-04-2009, 05:53 PM
asa please dua for me in every prayer specially in tahajud and isha with the last two ayats of surah baqrah and please make dua for my mother is very sick because of my exams tension.Her face colour is yelow now no white than yellow because of my exams tension please dua for me.I pass exams and she will be ok.My exam will be pakistan punjab board B.A english on 7 and 9 please dua for me that my exam will be easy and what ever i read that should come in exam and alah make it easy for me ameen!and after that i will be able to get job and also ber successful
thx
and please dua for me that allah will make paper easy for me and what ever i read from book that should come in paper.And make the heart of the exams checker soft becuause those are very cruel.I need help please dua for me.
thx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
11-07-2009, 01:47 PM
may Allah help u brother. may Allah help u in passing and getting good marks easily.

Asiyah3
11-07-2009, 01:50 PM
I will make du'aa for you insha'lLah.

May Allah help you to pass the exam & get a good grade, and to please your mother

Misz_Muslimah
11-08-2009, 05:52 PM
May allah help you to pass your exams..
Hope they're easy for you and hope your mum's pleased with your results..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.