/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Father for the second time!

Far7an
11-05-2009, 09:06 PM
:sl:

Alhamdulillah Allaah has blessed us with a beautiful boy :D

Please remember us in your duas!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BintAbee
11-05-2009, 09:16 PM

May Allah make him the coolness of his parents eyes and make him a Haafith and Aalim and make him a means of guidance for others and a means of his parents entry into Jannah.

Mabrook Akhee! So Haseenah has a bro now :D. Let us know the name when you name him Insha Allah.

:w:

BlissfullyJaded
11-05-2009, 09:21 PM

Wow mashaAllah!! Mabrook to you and your family. Haseenah must be exciited.

May Allah bless him and his mother with strong health, and may He protect him from ever falling astray and grant him righteousness throughout his life. Ameen!

Danah
11-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Mabrook brother

May Allah bless your family with guidance and righteousness and help you to raise him and his sister to be pious people in the future

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hayaa
11-05-2009, 11:31 PM

Ameen to all the duaas! MABROOK!! :D How exciting mashaAllaah! ^_^

syilla
11-06-2009, 11:03 AM
mabrook akhee... May they be pious and loving and caring towards their parents :)

Caller الداعي
11-06-2009, 11:16 AM
mashallah ! May @llah make him pious and a coolness of his parents eyes

A'râf
11-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Mabrook Akhee! :)

format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee

May Allah make him the coolness of his parents eyes and make him a Haafith and Aalim and make him a means of guidance for others and a means of his parents entry into Jannah.
Ameen :statisfie

Tilmeez
11-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Mashallah thuma Mashallah, Mabrook Akhi!
May Allah make him coolness our your eyes and may he walk on the footprints of Abu Bakar, Umar, Uthman and Ali Ridwanullah alihim ajma3n. Ameen to this and to duaas earlier.

PS:
Wish it was our hometwon and you what would have happen. ___ would be firing like fools :X

Cabdullahi
11-06-2009, 02:18 PM
mashallah!..name him Abdullahii :)

Asiyah3
11-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Ameen to all the du'aas :D:D

Masha'llah may Allah keep guide your son and bring happiness to your family

(I also want one :heated:)

Soulja Girl
11-06-2009, 05:26 PM

Alf mabrook, may Allah (SWT) make him the kewlness of his parent's eyes. Ameeen.

:wa:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-06-2009, 05:51 PM
SUBHANALLAAAAH!

mashAllaah

bro inshAllah he turns into a great Alim slash Mujahid slash Son slash Zahid slash everything Allah loves slaaaaash... the coolness of your eyes :D !

I hope bhabi is well, may Allah make all your affairs easy, AMeen !

Assalamu Alaikum

Tilmeez
11-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Now where isthe happy dad? Come on akhee ... Tell us well being of bhabi and new born. Where are the pics? What are you naming him? Don't you hesitate in asking us for suggestions.

Arreange for "E-sweets" and forget about two male goats I'll arrange them :D

tango92
11-06-2009, 06:45 PM
congrats brother, i dont think there are many things in life more rewarding than raising pious children. - may Allah turn his heart towards islam and increase his father in taqwa

Silver Pearl
11-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Alf mabrook!

Aameen to all the ad'iyaa!

Baarakallaahu laka fil-mawhoobi laka wa shakartal waahib wa balagha ashaddah wa ruziqta birra

Ansariyah
11-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Mabrook..May Allah make him grow into a righteous mu'min ameen & I wish ur wife a speedy recovery.

OurIslamic
11-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Congratulations brother!

Far7an
11-06-2009, 09:25 PM

Jazaakallahu khayran to you all for you du'as and well wishes :)

Alhamdulillah the mother is fine, resting and recovering. This experience has served as a good reminder to me and once again taught me that I need to appreciate my own mother a lot more! Ibn Far7an is also good alhamdulillah. About the name, lets just say zAk knows me too well :D! I'll keep you updated.

Tilmeez, you'll be glad to know that he looks nothing like me, which can only be good!

Khayal
11-07-2009, 02:03 AM

Mabrook to you brother Farzan and your family, InshaAllaah!!

:wa:

Tilmeez
11-07-2009, 06:25 AM
Tilmeez, you'll be glad to know that he looks nothing like me, which can only be good!
You mean he went after his mother! Thank God! One thing is sure, I'm afraid, he will grow up to be Far7an :X

Regarding our mothers, they take more pain than us. May Allah keep them healthy and make them ever lasting cool shade for us. Ameen.

Kabeer
11-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Salaams,

Congratulations for your blessing from Allah. May he be healthy, happy and grow up to be a fine human being.

PS: Are you the same Far7an from ui?

Peace

Uthman
11-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Mashaa'Allah! So happy for you Far7an! :D I'm only 4 days late...

format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
Ameen!

And...
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah
May Allah bless him and his mother with strong health, and may He protect him from ever falling astray and grant him righteousness throughout his life. Ameen!
Ameen!

- IqRa -
11-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Ameen to all dua's.

Congratulations

May Allah make Suleymaan the coolness of his parents eyes and make him a Haafith and Aalim and make him a means of guidance for others and a means of his parents entry into Jannah

Ameen

Intisar
11-11-2009, 12:25 PM
MashaAllaah mabrook akhee!

Ameen to the 'adiyah :)

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-11-2009, 12:27 PM
^^^Aameen!!!!

zakirs
11-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Yaay!!!...

Congrats Farhan bro :).. May Allah bless your family with best of both worlds :)

Rafeeq
11-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Mabrook
May Allah bring him up an obident and good muslim

S_87
11-11-2009, 03:59 PM
mashaAllah!!!
may Allah make him the coolness of your eyes and keep him safe always!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.